So if someone wanted to buy marijuana from a shady guy with counterfeit usd...

So if someone wanted to buy marijuana from a shady guy with counterfeit usd, what material would he use and how would he make it?

Wait what

try paper and print it

too flimsy, they're not a high school kid, I'm assuming since i don't know him

Use monopoly money and dip them in a fast-acting form of LSD

you need to use paper covered in dried up cum
trust me it works

>how to get killed over 60 bucks.com

>Take a one dollar bill
>bleach it so it turns white
>print hundred dollar bill on to it
>????
>profit

serious question..do you have or can you get access to mexican peso notes?

it's possible but not easy

more like 300$ and i conceal carry so if he tries anything it's not like he'll get far

well.theres your paper,bleach it and start printing

Why are you going through all the trouble of ripping him off when you can just rob his ass?

That's a felony, and i'd be stealing his "medicine" since he has a medical marijuana card. He could fight in court and say i just robbed him because we've only talked in real life

He can't prove it and selling your "medicine" is also a felony, so just rob him you pussy, make sure you beat him good, too.

Just lookup how to wash the print off money and use a ink jet printer to print the new bill it will show up as real money and feel and look like it becouse its money paper lol

might as well rob him, i'm already enough of a scumbag to scam him

this works but you cant get the holograms and watermarks on them..so pray that they wont hold it up and look at it..wich they dont do mostly...but wont he know who gave him that bill later on????

This guy sells eighths to feed his alcoholism so he probably has very small amount of money at a time

Oh, so ur not just a dumbass, but have a itchy trigger finger too

Thats why you print off 10's 20's 50's so you dont have to have a water mark

Just pay the nigger goddam. If you live in a medical state, just doctor shop. Are you retarded?

i"ll pull it out if he has a gun aimed at me ready to shoot, but other than that i'm not a faggot and i fight with my hands

or you can use a 5 and wash it then it will have a water mark inside it

me when i'm older

Lmao i'm tight on cash right now and i'm trying to make some extra money

But id just pay him bro its not worth getting you ass beat the hell up or worse depends how much you try to shit him.just pay him you faggot

Um. $5 and up have watermarks.

> if he has a gun aimed at me ready to shoot
You're a stupid mother fucker lol

A watermark of a 5

i'm 6 foot 2 he's 5 foot 8. He's an unfit alcoholic, I'm a decently fit guy and i know he'd never beat my ass without assistance

inside the bill has a strip dude.. you cant wash that off only the ink but if you print a 20 on top of it then it has a water mark from the 5. $1 dont have it. lol dude this shit more illegal then the weed you buying

If thou pay with counterfeit currency, it is thou who becometh the negro.

And it takes a whole lot of work to do it right, too.
OP should just rob and kill him and stop being such a bitch

you're not a decently fit guy, you're a scumbag who carries a piece and wants to take advantage of an alcoholic, if you are too pathetic to afford 300$ of weed then you're too pathetic to smoke any at all

>i conceal carry so if he tries anything it's not like he'll get far

Shit, I just stumbled into a Die Hard LARP forum.

if you're asking Sup Forums what material to use to counterfeit money I can tell you you are already so far away from successfully pulling it off you should just give up

Maybe he'd rather save his money for something that's actually worth 300$?
After all, it's a violent world they live in.

I mean if you know how to do it, it shouldn't take more then 30 minutes, i dont advise killing him but he can rob him its the cheapest best way lol but OP it is a bitch move you are pulling in the first place you just need to rob his ass {!} dont kill him

fucking merika, i'd try that in my country and see how long OP lasts alive

You're just too big of a bitch to try, so many kids now think that selling weed isn't dangerous that it makes me laugh.
don't listen to him, kill that piece of shit

I knew a guy a while ago that used to wash dollars. They would take dollar bills and bleach out the ink and reprint with larger denomination. Then put them in a bag with poker chips and age them up.

Conceal carry won’t matter in this instance. I’m a CC too, but if your in a shady area, the supposed suspect is unarmed or is in possession of drugs. YOU will go to jail! Obviously because it was due to a drug deal taking place. Nobody is stupid enough to not understand.

Guns aren't always the best tool for murder, sometimes a knife or a good head-bashing are in order.

I've seen more success with editing bills rather than printing. Also OP, theres about an 85% chance you will be shot unless youre making perfect copies. Best case scenario, he tells you to fuck off. Worst case, hes an undercover cop, shoots you in the dick and pounds you for counterfeit money and drugs.

Or you know, just pay for a sample and if it's good enough give him the money.

I bought weed off a dude using a handdrawn 100.

used some thickish paper we ripped out of a textbook, like the blank cover page, and sandwiched the 100 between 2 20's.