Nevar Forget

Nevar Forget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ariXIEUJkyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was there when it happened. His screams still haunt me.

On internet. Is true.

In downtown Fullerton CA I was bouncing at a club down there owned by the singer from Lit.

Same area the pitcher from the angels got in a car wreck and died. I think it was commonwealth and harbor in Fullerton? I was there for both those bouncing at the club called Slidebar

Post audio

I also bounced at a place called The Rockin' Taco thats now called The Matador. Does my story check out yet?

Here ya go
youtu.be/ariXIEUJkyI

I hate cops.

sure kid

Dubs check out. Was was he beaten?

All whites need to be beaten like that. What a shit race. Cum-skins are worth less than Jews.

And of course they got away with it even though it was so obviously premeditated I mean for fucksake that one fat ass cop was on camera cracking his knuckles and telling Kelly Thomas while Thomas sat on the bench "you see these knuckles. They're about to fuck you up. You're going to die tonight. "

The jury saw and heard that and let him off the hook anyway.

That entire Jury should hang

So what a homeless guy dies. The world is better.

Fake news

The bigger scandal is that we have 1.5 million homeless people in the USA, and we're still worrying about sending money to Israel and importing Third World immigrants.

If you died, the world would rejoice.

lots of those homeless are also mentally ill and untreated. Nobody cares. I'm sure a trillion dollar tax break will fix everything though.

Especially if I was homeless, a drug addict, or had a mental illness. I agree with you.

You do have a mental illness. I hope you kill yourself and stream it, fag

Enjoy it USA. Not often you are about to witness the downfall of an empire.

Did the ancient romans felt the same way?

Or king ludwig XVI?

The worlday burn to the ground, but it will keep us warm for a while, all the problems after that a re problems for the next generation.

The funny thing, you know I'm right and not alone. It's not about him...its about fighting cops who have a hard enough time without you shaming them for taking out the trash.

It's just beating up a homeless guy, not the end of the world

Maybe you're right, after all every country created and run by whites was sold out to Jews and corrupt beyond belief. Why? Because white people allowed it to happen. Now they openly turn on one another demanding white blood for ridiculous reasons, instead of the sane option which is to kick the brown people out of their countries and nuke Israel. If white people have to die they should die fighting their true enemies instead of killing each other for the Jews.

>club called Slidebar
A gay leather bar by any chance?

That's only because the jews own all the money in the world.

beta male spotted, trying to get that untouched black pussy?

We are a shit race and yet, all of you shitskins come and live in our countries, because we are the only one (along with asian) who have the brains to build peaceful societies. Fucking leech.

btw you're a jew.

That's not why you have an immigration problem, Sparky. You have an immigration problem because your educational system failed to teach you how to think. Fortunately for you they've invented cartoons.

This always makes me sad. Homeless people sometimes are assholes but usually they're just weird or annoying, like pigeons. After my grandfather passed I went to the park after midnight where he used to take me and cried. This homeless man known around the area came up and offered me a snack size bag of funyons and had a talk with me, that every day and relationship we make is a gift and we should cherish it. And not be sad that it's passed, but grateful for the impact it had and to share that with others. After a breakup a homeless woman at a bus stop told me about her pet dog that died and how she started feeding birds to help get over it. She told me to go for walks or grow plants to take my mind off it and not dwell on it.

Those two strangers had more of a positive impact on me than most people I know irl. Very similar to some of the kind anons on here. That man deserved better, so much better.

That pic is an idea I can get behind