Fucking violent men. Most white at that

Fucking violent men. Most white at that.

Are you part of the problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

aeesq.com/2017/03/23/women-initiate-domestic-violence/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-are-more-violent-says-study-622388.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did they mean by this? What solution are they offering?

Accept the new world.

People have shit taste, too.

Yet 98% of weak bait threads are committed by fags.
Source: Sup Forums, all years

This isn't about shit taste.

This is about OP's and their relentless faggotry.

Look, boys, bait based only on cherry picking. This is a good day on Sup Forums. Sage this shit

No bait here. Only quality content.

Sup Forums hasn't known original content for the last 10 years. Everything is taken from either reddit, tumblr or facebook.

Where does the stuff on reddit, tumblr, and facebook come from?

From empty head, "self enlightened", SJW kids

> Mentally ill women do kill, they just kill their own kids then themselves.
> Ignoring the number of black people killed by other black people at far higher rates per capita than whites do.

Try again, cunt

Typical white male. I bet you identify as your biological sex.

Everyone knows we can't talk about statistics about black people. And if we do is because of socioeconomic reasons.

It's 2017 not 2014.

If your bait gets any more obvious you might need to kill yourself

It's obviously satirical you autistic goon.

sure kid

Nothing personel

violent man detected

White men have all the heavy-duty weapons!

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I'm sure.

If you legitimately can't tell the difference between satire and bait then there's not much I can do for you.

>Typical white male. I bet you identify as your biological sex.

Is that not fucking obvious.

Really?

You don't have to eat the entire deer in one sitting...

Yes I do

Men get shit done. Women over 'overcook' the roast. Thats the difference.

>They are mandatory
Fuck you bitch. If you look like a man you are a he, otherwise a she. If none of the two are ok with then your pronoun is it.

sure kid

>kid

Another bigot stuck in the past. Gender is whatever the new generation decides it is. Times change.

>Fucking violent men. Most white at that.
Fuck off commie. Take your ass to Venezuela, Cuba, China and enjoy the gun free, white man paradise you crave.

No? Thought not, pretend-to-care liberal.

sure kid

cry more

kid, sure

You'll be gone soon enough. New America is happening. Your opinion is not of any importance.

sure kid

My ass will stay right here. In the new America. You're becoming a dinosaur. You're as relevant as a fucking floppy disc. This is our world now. Bye.

yawn
stay retarded kid

thats why your president got elected, right?

yawn
kid, stay retarded

If you had an actual argument it would have been posted.

You don't. There isn't one. You bigots are done. Welcome to the future.

yawn
I did. not my fault you're too retarded to see it.

Trump has the lowest approval ratings ever, haha. If you actually believe the election results then you're blind. All votes were deleted. The election is a lie. We own this country. Trump is a puppet.

sure kid

Women have easy access to the too and most crime in the us is cause by blacks which is saying something considering they are only 14% if the population dann niggers

yawn
can't stay on topic

autistic children often repeat others

Couple of old sheep.

Try again after researching periods and commas.

this retarded

women r abusive to their families emotionally. Why dont men report that?
Cuz they have to be men
>be feminist, be a woman, so u dont have to participate in toxic, internalized patriarchy

Baaaaahhh

Site your sources. Move to the back of the line and try again.

so weak
you have to be 18 to post here.

aeesq.com/2017/03/23/women-initiate-domestic-violence/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-are-more-violent-says-study-622388.html

You need to be sheered.

>nice trips
What did you google to find these gems?

"wamen r vilent"
"men r good"

you need a life

do u have any counterarguments?

Women have mental illnes and they get attention because of it.
Men have mental illnes and they are treat like shit by the society.

Keep commenting please. You're really giving it to me.

If anyone wants to put any blame on the amount of mass shootings in the U.S., blame the culture. Countries like Switzerland have similarly lax gun laws yet they have little gun crime. Even Canada, who has more regulations and puts more emphasis on background checks, still has legal firearms you can purchase, yet fewer mass shootings.

If lobbying groups like the NRA put more emphasis on gun safety, maintenance and responsibility than lobbying for less gun control, then maybe we would have more responsibility with these things.

Also, if you don't think women can't be as violent as men, look up Bathory Erzsebet.

Do you have any relevant articles? We aren't talking about domestic violence. We are talking about mass murders. Get with the program.

Bush jr lowest approval was 25%
Trump hasent gone lower then 30%

>If lobbying groups like the NRA put more emphasis on gun safety

Because as long as mass shooters know how to be safe with their assault rifles no one will get hurt.

we r talking bout mental illnesses and ways of dealing with them

When banning guns doesn't work what then? Killing with trucks is the rage now. Do We Ban Trucks too? What about knives?

Brenda Spencer killed 9 people in a school shooting. when asked why, her response was "I don't like Mondays"
The reason the majority of mass shootings are committed by men is the same reason why the majority of everything is done by men
men are superior to women

try doing a little research first kid

It's because men see shit through. Pure determination.

I understand that it won't have anything to do with preventing mass shootings, but I think the left would treat guns with less of a "evil killing machine" attitude that they do now, and more like a tool as it should be used.

>men: I have problems and I need help pls

>society: man up u fucking pussy lmao

>man: I'm mentally unstable and feel emotionally cornered. I feel that I have fewer and fewer options for dealing with my issues every day.

>society: holy shit you again? Are you fucking kidding me? You just need to get laid o wait you can't because you're a fucking failure lmao if you're seriously that dysfunctional why don't you just kill yourself you fucking virgin

>men: *commits mass murder then kills himself*

>society: WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING FUCKING VIOLENT MEN RABBLE RABBLE

If we're talking about preventing mass shooters committing their crimes, then I'm not sure what to do.

The U.S. already has ridiculous regulations on purchasing guns, and these laws vary between states. Ironically enough, Vermont has the laxest gun laws, yet is a blue state and from what I recall, I haven't heard of any recent mass shooting that took place in the state (correct me if I'm wrong). If anyone brings up mental illness, then you're an ableist who thinks that mentally ill people are naturally violent. If you bring up more regulations, then 2nd amendment supporters would bring up the amount of regulations we have and how unconstitutional they are, so that's not an option. I think it's a combination of a lot of factors. Even in countries with little gun crime make up for it in other offenses (stabbings, burglaries etc.) so...the U.S. is in a catch-22.

baiter gets baited

Based trips of truth.

>woman: i have problems and I need help pls
>society: oh you poor thing, here have all the helps

nah m80, this nigga is

This is why MGTOW exists.

He can't keep getting away with it.

We legitimately need to start institutionalizing you retards.

Nice try mall shooter

Surprised they have internet where you live.