>things are going smoothly
>a few days pass and one of my alpha
"friends" tells me he fucked a 10/10 last night
>Oh sweet what was her name Chad?
>Her name was Paula user
>Mfw the girl i fell in love with fucked one of my friends
>Mfw I will probably die alone

>mfw i'm so autistic i cant even greentext
anyway I've started drinking again and i feel like pure garbage, how about you lads ?

>Mfw I will probably die alone
You don't have to.
You can always live-stream it.

i didnt expect anything else from Sup Forums but jesus christ why are things not getting any better ?

because you don't make them to.

You didn't commit to a propper relationship, hence your friend fucks your dearest without even realizing it.
Beating him up wouldn't even be justified as of now, since you were too much of a bitch to come to clear terms with her.
Hence she didn't do anything wrong either, and possibly doesn't even realizes how much she just hurt you.

Lessen learned: don't be a bitch.
Communicate what you want.
else you won't ever get it.

Also, a live-stream seems like a fine idea.

>Why are things not getting any better?

Maybe because you're a faggot

Well I've ascended to a meta stage of depression where i dont even care that much about anything, not even ending it all, life has always been garbage and I've stopped feeling anything at all. I just get worse day by day and theres nothing I can do to stop it. Oh well. Atleast i've got a career ahead of me

denial brings you nowhere.
It hurts.
Else you wouldn't drink and ask for consoling words on the toilet-wall of the internet.

If you want to give up and run again, do it.
Or you could call her, tell her what you feel about the situation, calmly, and clearly tell her that she's the one for you, and you don't want to share.

If she says nope, at least you tried.
But if you don't even try, you have no one to blame but yourself.
Life isn't shitty.
What you make of it currently is.

Not op, but you’re right user. I’ll tell her tomorrow that I’d like to be in a relationship with her

Well at least you know how it felt to be appreciated by a woman.

FUCK her harder next time user.

Well If I've realized one thing in my whole life, its that if you get a good girl once, it's going to take ages to find another worthy one. I've had a gf of almost 3 years and everything was perfect... But I moved abroad so we had to break it. So dont waste any chances.

>goes on Sup Forums
>sees a feels thread
"Oh cool, finally!"
>enters thread
>complete garbage
>mfw

sorry mate atleast this one is real

>be me
>haven't got any social media apart from snapchat, though haven't got real name on it
>mom tells me a childhood friend tried to reconnect by searching for me on social media
>look her up, grown out to be a 10/10
>mfw i cockblocked myself from an easy fuck by not having memebook....

This
except the last one, dont kill yourself op,someone loves you

Dude shit like "kys" never gets to me, I'm not that weak. My problem is that I'm very good at helping other people solve their problems when I cannot solve my own. Thats why I chose to study psych. I think I wont go too far though if i cant love myself.

go to /r9k/,pal

Sup Forums are either loli lovers or BBC lovers who don't give a fuck anymore

the kys meme is only there to clearly communicate that suicide is nothing but a pussy-move.
You would know this if you were familiar with this place.

That sucks. It's tough, not having a single great success in life, seeing how others achieve what you want so easily. Just keep trying, once you get some good experiences under your belt (heyoo) it'll get easier.

Or you can start doing drugs, fall out and explore that side of life instead. It's all bullshit and you can do anything you want until you die.

and what exactly prevents you from getting into contact with her now?
Social anxiety!?
If that's the reason, an "easy fuck" is clearly the opposite of what you could have expected.

Grab life by the balls, or stay the bottom bitch.
Your move.

why don't you star looking for echhi and smoking pot?
it will help you out

Bet

was visiting family for a couple of days so didn't really have time for chasing women. As to getting in contact, I don't live in the same state or anywhere near + don't want a relationship with her 'cause my gf probably wouldn't appreciate that too much

Same boat as me

I've been helping a friend go through uni life changes and managing to save her relationship with her normie trash boyfriend but I can't for the life of me change my habits or help myself, every day is worst an worst, been having my brain pulse for almost 5 days straight just from thinking and over thinking shit and getting nowhere....

Sometimes I wish I was a normie too....

so your life is fine, and you just failed to fuck it up...
Why are you complaining again?

Get up.
Now.
Do something productive.
I don't want to see your sorry ass for the next hour ITT.

Occasionally things do get better for a while, so just hang tight, thats exactly what im doing right now.

fuck it up? getting your dick wet never hurt anybody. Am complaining 'cause i'm a dumbass that doesn't have memebook

>getting your dick wet never hurt anybody.
Nigger or Wigger.
I don't know & I don't care.

>be me 14 years old
>go to a new private boarding school, where everyone is rich af including me
>have a small group of friends, nothing too big
>see this girl, amazing fell for her as soon as i saw her
>blonde, nice ass, nice tits, aight face
>funny, cool, a bit perverted, totally my type
>began to be friends with her talked texted etc.
>realize she is the biggest crush I've ever had
>eventually confess that I have a crush on her
>gets rejected politely "we are friends though" type of shit
>fast forward 4 years later, eighteen now
>mfw I have a crush on her
>mfw I realized I probably got rejected by the love of my life
>what do /b?

Move on.
Or kys.

you still have a crush on her after 4 years?
jesus fucking christ man.
I know it doesnt work like this but get over it already lol

nigger and proud. And do i sense a triggered white boy? i thinks i do.

oh boy you didnt just say you're black in Sup Forums did you

rape her
then kill her and slice her up into million pieces
burn them
then fuck her ashes

why would you fuck her ashes...
fuck the pieces instead
make a genuine fucking fleshlight.

Oп ты зaeбaл! Get Your shit together, there always will be another "one and only" for You. Dont waste your energy on someone who does'nt deserve it.Drinking wont solve the problem. Just move one. Ive been in shit like this and as bad as it is now it will turn in to unplesant memory in time

Thanks, I'll try to hit a bar or something tonight, see if anything changes

Surr hope it does, really taking it sweet time.... been 3 years by now.....

you're going to have to make a few changes
yourself if you want things to actually change.
thats what life is about. doing nothing gets you
nothing.

Mgtow is freedom.

>assuming it's the same girl based on first name

wierder shit has happened dude, just relax.

>I thinks I do

Nigger confirmed. Can't even use proper English.

fuck memebook. if she rly wanted to fuck you she would've done it already

>Be me
>Started losing weight 12 weeks ago
>Already lost 10 kg
>I make myself go out almost all weekends to some normie bar I don't care about just to drink a few beers alone/with friends
>Try to be there for my "friends" even tho none of them can help as much as I help them

never had to go through this much alone, is this enough for a start ? (genuine question)

to be honest you should do what makes YOU feel happy. Occasionally you're going to have to make a few "sacrifices" and do things for other people, but ultimately, even though it sounds selfish, you should find ways to have fun that you actually do enjoy. It's not "fun" if you dont actually like it.

and if you keep having interactions such as these and meeting new people, eventually you will find someone who will change you forever. Trust me, you will know when you meet the one. So yes, it is a good start. Cant tell how long it will take though.