Are they really going to make a lord of the rings series with niggers?

are they really going to make a lord of the rings series with niggers?

Hope it triggers the fuck out of white trash nerds.

go brush your teeth

They already did .. except it's now about bling

You do know you're not forced to go see these things, right?

What difference does it make to you if they reboot them with a 100% black cast? Or even remake it featuring nothing but fucking animatronic rabbits?

Why does it bother you?

>everyone who realizes the nigger isn't fit to exist in the civilized world is white trash
Wew, Jamal.

>flawed logic

>reddit spacing
>le rational humanist virtue signaling
Soyboy detected.

Wait, what?? Nigs can't be hobbits.

You americans really don't know how you look like do you?

>using word soyboy
Closet social spastic detected.

You know it's ok to havr opinions of your own, right? And that you can post on other websites without it being considered "cheating" on Sup Forums, right?

Perhaps you should make real friends instead of pretend Sup Forums ones? I know it's hard but even social rejects deserve something.

>BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T BE IN LORD OF THE RINGS

>Lotr takes place in a world with immortal beings, magic, actual not-in-another-world deities, magic rings, orcs, dragons, and the like.

Did they even say everyone was white in the books?

Wow, the white race really does have it hard in America!!

>redditor sperging out because "soyboy" actually hits too close to home
We wouldn't have an issue if you'd stayed on your site instead of pretending you're welcome on mine.

>Implying I even know what soyboy even means
Geez, dude. Sup Forums is your site? Are you joking ot do you really believe this? That this website is your own secret club?

What did your guidance councillor at school say? That you're unconnected to the point of autism? Possibly Aspergers?

I thought they already had

Oh wait, that was Planet of the Apes

>it's a meme pic so it must be true
Sure told me!

Didn't read. Too. Close. To. Home.

not only that
all characters will be turn into black women

Actually its so they can bitch about black problems and how hard life is and discrimination blah blah blah

>affected them just as much as men.
>in an invasion that literally killed hundreds of thousands of men.

I can't believe this piece of satire is still fooling people 4.5 years after it was published.

I think the books were clear,
orcs are middle-earth niggers

They already did. Now they are going to make it with blacks.

Good, they can play the orcs

>be no white
>treated as NON WHITE by literally everyone.
And you genuinely wonder why mixed race people don't identify as white?

Ĺike you'd accept them as white if they saiid they were? Is that what you're saying? Be honest.

spotted the 12yo white suburbanite

That projection tho
I haven't read anything saying that. So I'll ignore it. pretty hype depending on what they do.

We don't accept them as white because they always randomly pull the race card when it's convenient.
So we just stopped all together.

>implying blacks would accept whites as blacks
>implying whites would want to be black
>implying whites want to be killed by blacks

Pretty easy to trigger you eh muffin?

>whaa! reddit spacing

Your life must be really lonely, guess negative attention is still attention though right?

>me too!
>my dad also wasn't around to give me attention!

You sure know a lot about reddit, spend a lot of time there do ya?

Black privilege

>me too!
>my dad also wasn't around to give me attention!
For someone who's concerned with others being attention hungry, you sure do reply to people who weren't arguing with you a lot.

I’ve never heard “soyboy” used on here, ever. Dunno where he got the idea it’s a Sup Forums thing.

>once=a lot

Yup just keep those tears flowing kid.

Someone’s mad cause their “Sup Forums friends” aren’t backing him up.

Why so many insults?

>fuck off Jeff

>hypocrite damage control

And more tears! Wow this one has a hair trigger on him, go on, reply again.

>Series inspired and based on European and Levantine cultures and folklore with a Catholic theological theme to it all
>sub saharan Africans having any place at all.

>once
That's why I had to type thing to you 3 times so far, right? Dunce.
>i'll make him stop pointing things out about me by telling him to
>i'm such a genius armchair psychologist
Embarassing.
>!
I'm sure everyone was wondering about your emotional state, female brain. You sure seem to talk about feelings a lot. Must be one of those "raised by single mommy" things.

>What difference does it make to you if they reboot them with a 100% black cast?
Tolkien wrote these stories as an epic of the English people. White Anglo Saxon people. Not a hodgepodge of diversity hires and ethnic quotas. Shit, these (((producers))) are incorrigible.

Where is this mentioned that they are gonna 'diversify' the cast or characters of the series?

I want to get some laughs..anyone got a source?

If they had thrown an all white cast into a rendition of Roots everyone would have shit their pants because its inaccurate and racist.

But niggers in middle earth? Nah, its fine because its fantasy, right?

Kys

Because it would be fucking inaccurate

Fear the Black God, you shrimp dick faggot.

Yes, it will feature orcs, just like all the other adaptations.
Impressive, for a fake nig.

can't wait for black legolas to have a rap battle with sauron

if there were niggers in it, no one would have watched it

Go fuck yourself JIDF.

>Did they even say everyone was white in the books?

Yes.

It's a fantasy story you fucking neck beards. There is no historical accuracy! It was inspired by medieval and biblical stories. There were blacks in medieval Europe, and most of your biblical heroes were black, dumbass! Your rosey white History is fake. Fear the Black God you shrimp dick faggot.

Not only that, but Gandalf is gonna be black and Legolas will be a woman

It's true. We are the 56% land

>!
>!
Your effeminate brain is showing.

Leave thread for awhile, come back and this kid is STILL crying. Go ahead, reply again, more greentext this time.

Oh and I can’t forget to throw in a reddit space

Or two.

>That's when it started, and not when we looked at them and saw nothing but the shade of skin
user, you don't have to lie about what a cunt you are, you know. It's Sup Forums. It's celebrated here.

>replying to a post from 42 minutes ago about a post from 45 minutes ago
You're really emotionally involved in this, aren't you?

Holy shit you’re angry user, what’s really bugging you?

Your white small dick insecurity is showing,cuck boi....LOTR with black folks will be great. Cry while you race dies out.

>words have meaning
The most meaningless 3 word sentence of all time

He's fishing for (You)s since he was incapable of earning them irl. He's a skinny white kid under the age of 22.

Anything to antagonize people, easily angered people just do it for me.

It's not that they can't be, it's that we don't want them to be

>that poor deflection

"Whaaaaaa, but but my make believe Elf bros and waifu should be white." STFU faggot, meanwhile white women will love the movie and go home and suck a whole lot of chocolate that night.And your ass will be crying while mommy makes your tendies.

>There were blacks in medieval Europe, and most of your biblical heroes were black

Who cares? You have the original books and films. I dont give a fuck what they do, they can make it nothing but transqueer nigger muslim jewnazi SJW's for all i care, I dont have to watch the new shit they come up with. I didnt run out to see the ghostbusters reboot, I already saw the first two. I havent ran out and seen every new star wars movies that comes out, I stopped watching and caring after the original trilogy. There isnt anyone holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch it, so dont, faggot.

Its a story built on European folk lore, why should nigs have any place in it?

can you be more of a passive man?

you sound so harmless, like a yorkshire

Wow, I wish I was like you, so cool and yet still a complete douche..

It's all the soy his single mom fed him as a child.

You don't get laid do you?

Don't they already have orcs? Whats the problem?

Sad, just sad..So scared of your little white world shrinking around you all. It's over gene jokes. Soon the internet will be the only place you can hide.

Haha yes goys, don't defend your cultural heritage! Jews were slaves in Egypt which was ruled by blacks. The holocaust happened. Diversity is good for you. Your african replacements are good for the economy, just look at the GDP skyrocketing! Ignore that GDP increases with government spending which is economic shrinkage.

Just keep pretending to be apathetic about everything while everything you've ever known is transformed into something worse little by little every day. I'm sure species that just stopped caring all survived very long.

They already have.

>muh make believe characters
Who cares. People get so upset if you tell them Jesus, Santa and Frodo aren't white huehuehue

>passive
I simply do not care. I have more shit to worry about than some new story set in middle earth. I read all the books, Ive seen the movies, anything new added to it doesnt grab my interest. Its the same shit every time a sequel, pre-sequel, reboot, whatever cones out, I got the point the first time with the originals, I dont need or care to see new shit. I get people asking me "hey, did you see the new star trek?" And they looked shocked when I tell them no and I stopped watching star trek after TNG...

"Nigs" ruled most of Europe until Charles the Hammer, you stupid, mouth-breathing, slope-headed bigot.

>this retarded faggot seems to think and act like the original books are going to be changed

"The answer I always fall back on is to quote Raymond Chandler. People said: 'Raymond, don't you feel devastated by how Hollywood has destroyed your books?' And he would take them into his study, point to the bookshelf and say, 'There they are. Look, they're fine.' The film has got nothing to do with my work. It has a coincidental title to a book I've done and they've given me a huge wedge of money. No problem with that." -- Alan Moore

I get laid frequently, you don't, at all, which is why youre ITT REEEEEEEing over LOTR prequel stories.

ITT: One or two reddit niggers think that other races culturally appropriating Anglo culture is acceptable.

Holy fuck there it is, the eventual Afrocentric "WE WUZ KAINGZ DAT RULED EUROPE" faggot. Tell ya what buddy, always see you "people" say it but never any evidence. Provide some. And don't give me the "do your research" bullshit. Prove your claim.

As far as I'm concerned "KAINGZ" are filled ith envy of the superior man and want to claim all of our historical accomplishments. Explain why Africans would rule over Medieval Europe and why there's no evidence for these claims?

HAHAHAHA WE WUZ KAINGZ

Kinda of like how they turned Star Wars into "space niggers"

learn to expand-n-save faggot

Its true, you have the original books, they arent being changed. They could stay true to the originals and make it with no niggers or politically correct shit, and I still wont care.

>OMG DID YOU SEE THE NEW TMNT MOVIE? THEY MADE THE TURTLES NIGGERS REEEEE E E EEEEEE
So?
>b-b-but muh fefes, muh childhood is ruined
The og cartoons havent been changed...

That image is of the Nights Watch by Rembrandt which is held at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam

>shaming
Gossip, the female form of argument