Your best argument against incest. Go

Your best argument against incest. Go

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

usa

Genetic issues were reproduction to occur.

Thats about it.

If you think of the weaslies in harry potter you've gotta consider that they can't all marry ginny.

It's objectively worse than normal sex between strangers

....yeah I got nothing

if you tolerate incest, you have to tolerate homosexuality

your kids will be even dumber

Birth and genetic defects, it's reserved for royalty (or at least, it was back in the good old days), and it gives you cooties.

Flipper babies

That’s really it.

I like the old Sup Forumstard argument that incest is ONLY justifiable on two conditions...
>brother/sister. everything else is wrong
>both are at least moderately attractive

you go to hell

I wonder if there's ever actually been a scientific study rather than it just being a cultural taboo

inbreeding deformities

ama kay

As long as you don't get the family member pregnant I see nothing wrong.

>u shudent fuk ur family membahs cos birth defekx
if this is the only argument people have, they sound like they'd be perfectly alright with it if contraceptive was used.

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201210/the-problem-incest
>Take the results of a study of Czechoslovakian children whose fathers were first degree relatives. Fewer than half of the children who were the product of incestuous unions were completely healthy. Forty-two percent of them were born with severe birth defects or suffered early death and another 11 percent were mildly mentally impaired. This study is particularly instructive as it included a unique control group — the offspring of the same mothers but whose fathers were not the mothers’ relatives. When the same women were impregnated by a non-relative, only 7 percent of their children were born with a birth defect (Figure 1).

As long as both parties are consensual, in legal age and use birth control I don't see anything wrong with incest.

Because I have, literally, all brothers and male cousins.
Also, my Aunt is a total cunt.
My Grandma is 4' tall and negative about everything.
My other Aunt is disgusting backwoods inbred swine.
Only female cousin I have is a 2nd cousin that's a lesbian. Even though she's hott af.

Also I'm straight so no fuckin the dudes.

Entitled much? A hole is a hole...

I was and still am into the general idea of it but after watching my GF at the time get eaten out by her older bother while she sucked me off... It was actually kinda fucked up and wierd IRL