Why does EA have to fuck up a perfectly good star wars franchise?

Why does EA have to fuck up a perfectly good star wars franchise?

Because of faggots like you who pre order and purchase micro transactions

"The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different heroes"

thankfully i didn't preorder this cancer.

your tears sustain them

>perfectly good star wars franchise

As long as there are retards like OP who care for their games they'll keep on jewing.

Don't be like OP, kids

I've always wondered about this thing's "mouth." What's going on inside? What would sticking my dick in there be like?

Same reason it killed "Command & Conquer", "Mass Effect", "Dead Space", "SimCity" AND "Battlefield".

It's a shit company that should be boycotted into insolvency.

Can we please bury this company and piss on its grave already?

Haven't you all had enough of this bullshit?

RESIST EA

i loved bad company. i wanted a sequel badly.

Paying for game? okay

>Pay for DLC
>Pay for Crates
>Pick at least one

i pick paying for DLC, at least it's not gambling and it still has pay4win because like for example in BF1 i pay for cool(mostly better) guns...

it's all shit, EA is shit, i love their games but they are greedy fucks

their pay to win system has me pissed.

The company needs to go down.

insulting people who criticized them calling them "armchair developers" made me pissed too.

"He doesn't like you"

I don't like you either

only the sith deals in absolutes.

EA didn't fuck it up. Mainstream did.

Because Star Wars is a garbage movie series and it only deserves garbage games.

You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.

EA is fucked, period. The box loot is fucking almost everything and EA is the Faglord of the Loot Boxes. Solutions? Don't buy anything related to EA, simple.

We are going to keep fucking you with this game for 10 years. Mark my words.

I have been boycotting EA for years now. This whole thing is stupid. People are complaining about playing the fucking game. This is obviously one of their attempts to get people to stay in matches instead of quitting losing ones. The only time people complain about microtransactions is when they have to play the fucking game to unlock them. I fucking hate this new generation of gamers that have been coming about since world of warcraft got big.

Plus Bullfrog and the "theme" franchise

I got some time off the coming few weeks until our next contract gets going. What exactly is going on here? I was thinking about binging a few games and this on the list. I just see Reddit butthurt about it, but I don't know what's going on in detail due to work...

the cry babies are mad they have to play the game to unlock stuff. they want their pay to win gear unlocked as soon as they buy it. they know they're not going to put in enough time playing to unlock one of the things so they're pissy.

>mad they have to play the game to unlock stuff.
40 hours to unlock a character is not recreation. that's called a fucking job.

That's not a job, you're just a casual. It's optional content you haven't got to pay for it anyway faggot.

>oh no i have to play the game this is the worse game ever!!!!!!!

faggots like you pretending like you're gamers then turn around and act like you're too cool for it are the cancer that are fucking it up.

okay kid

choking on EA's cock this much

It's just what the Jews do user. They are the money changers, they print all the money and then lend it out to our governments for interest. That means they have INFINITE MONEY, so they can just buy whatever the fuck they like and ruin it with their bullshit political agendas.

And there's nothing you can do, whatsoever, because you're using their currencies and pay taxes to pay off the debt they gave you in the first place.

I'm in my 30's with a professional more respected job than you, in fact you can find people all over Sup Forums claiming we don't deserve all the extra respect we get.

Sorry you're just a beta faggot. Some of us nerds grew up and got real jobs while you're just a casual that got into it for social browny points. Maybe you should of tried sports instead.

lol I already said I been boycotting them for years, I didn't even play the first version of the game. Fact is EA isn't wrong about this. You faggots wanted DLC and microtransactions, it's fucking hilarious that you're all admitting you just buy them because you suck at the games and don't want to unlock content from playing them. Now we're stuck with gutted games restructured with the content removed and resold as pre-made DLC shit that would of went into the original game to begin with, and there is crap single players so they can focus on their hacked up quasi wannabe mmo constantly online bullshit so you can try to impress your friends with shit you bought because you suck at gaming. Good job at fucking that up, maybe you can get EA to apologize by adding some My Little Pony Friendship is Magic camo skin outfits for your faggot microtransaction gear

>Calls people casuals because they dont have as much time to invest in games.
>Lives with parents, or off the government. Is a massive leech to society and everyone around him.
>In his fragile little mind he thinks he is the one pushing society away, however, it is society avoiding him because he is embarrassingly autistic.
>Belongs in a concentration camp, and eventually gassed.

Get fucked user, you elitest, toxic, cunts are what make gamers embarrassed to admit they are gamers because they will be lumped in with faggots like you.

EA is like the hip new vegie burger joint where you can get a tofu burger for only $18.99!

Then if you would like some lettuce to put on it its a $3 upgrade. cheese, peppers, mustard, mayo and every other toping you want is also only a $3 upgrade!

Then you can get a soda for $7.99 and if you would like fries its only a $15.99 a month + $10.99 per refill upgrade charge!

and the people who think this is good are like the hipsters who eat there and rave about how good it is and how reasonable the price is.

Unfortunately sportsfags will keep EA alive through anything.

Haha i didn't choose to be elite, im just better at games than you I been playing them since I could walk.
Yes I know you hate elite cunts like me because I adapt, pick up new strategies, and change my game play. I see you punks drop out of games in rage all the time.

I don't even try half the time and give myself handi caps to give you shits half a chance most of the time to make the game more fun for myself.

Sorry that you only care about looking good with your stats while I'm trying to enjoy games and pull off cool tricks and shit. I can see why you'd be jelly when I wipe out you're entire squad multiple times in a row.