Let's play a game Sup Forums

Let's play a game Sup Forums

Your country
+ immigrants you are cool with
- immigrants you hate

hard mode:
1. You can't claim you hate all immigrants equally, name the ones you hate the least if you do.
2. You can't claim to like immigrants from your own cultural group (Americans can't claim Canadians, Russians can't claim Ukrainians).

I'll start:
Poland
+Vietnamese, Koreans
-Turkish vermin and all of the other sand niggers

Greece
+Polish, Armenians
-Albanians, Niggers, Sandniggers, Georgians

America
+Polish, Japanese, Russian, Swiss, Austrian, Dutch
- Middle Eastern and all African

Oh fuck, does Poland accept Turkish people in? Damn, i'm coming!

Canada
+ Japanese
- Muslims, Indians, Chinese, Filipinos, Blacks

UK
+Slavs (Polish, Ukrainians etc), Americans, Germans
-Sand niggers

sure kid
stay retarded

Polnad
+ Russian, Lithuania, Latvia, English and all slavic countries
- Germany, muslim countries, niggas and paki lands.

>implying Germans immigrating to Poland

or english...

There are insane people and masochist in every culture so I guess it's technically possible.

Well, there are still few of them LMAO. Anyway, I've used to live in UK for over 10 yeras, and multi-culti sucks there..

t. Turkish vermin

sure Kadir
stay mad

USA
Okay with: any Russian, European, or Nordic Caucasians
Not Okay with: brown and black "people"

+People who love the country and want to become part of it.
-People who seem to actively hate the country and want it to change for them.

So basically assimilate of fuck off.

Is it possible to both love the country and introduce new ideas (trying to change it)?

France
+most people tbh
- fucking algerians, maroccans and other poor arabs

>want to become part of it
that's not what 99% of immigrants of today are looking for. They want to get in line for the free handouts from assistance programs. They'll have a bunch of kids who the government will have to provide for. The next thing you know, your kids will be forced to kneel on a rug bowing to allah while wearing a rasta hat with corn rows hanging out from under the rim. Smarten the fuck up and start looking out for your own kind, faggot

> fucking algerians, maroccans and other poor arabs
former french colonies, eh?

so weak

Yes.

Imagine I visit your house. As part of regular conversation I mention how hanging toilet paper rolls outward is objectively superior except in the case where the house is shared by small children or troublesome pets. You note my autism and we leave it there.

Alternatively, I switch your roll around to face outward every time I use the washroom. After you get upset with me and tell me to leave your house, I call you racist and then shame your neighborhood committee to pass a policy forcing all residents to hang rolls outward.

sure Omar
keep begging EU for money

LEBENSRAUM

Germany
+Everyone actually
-people disturbing my countries peace

I am tolerant.

India
+Sex
-Sex

United States
+Most Europeans, Mexicans because they do shit jobs nobody else wants. Asians.

- Niggers, dune coons, muslims.

You know much about the pyramids, OP? Those "successful people" were Macedonians.
You know much about Macedonia, OP?

This is bait

We wuz not cockroaches n shit

Like immigrants who enter the country legally, work hard, improve their lives without burdening others, and accept this country's culture is not theirs to change.
Hate immigrants who come here illegally, work violating labor and wage laws, do this only for the purpose to send money out of country, commit crimes to benefit themselves or their mental illness, demand things for their benefit at cost of the people, taxpayers, government, and demand that the culture here be changed to the culture of the place they ran away from.

Britian
+polish, chinese, japs
-muslims, the bombs that come with them

I'm seeing a trend that lots of people really like Poles yet people often say that they steal people's jobs/ education.