Ask a guy who has only one eye anything!

Ask a guy who has only one eye anything!

Wha happen doood

Does your hole get dry?

I lost my eye in an accident a few weeks ago. So I'm getting used to the whole depth perception thing.

whats it like to sail the seven seas, me harty?

Bro, if you can grow a beard you will look badass. Not to mention all the pussy.

what happened to big boss?

Are you a butt pirate?

Show us whats underneath that eyepatch

Show us the hole.

Show us your eye socket

Timestamp and drop the eyepatch or it never happened

I repeat:
Does
your
hole
get
dry?

Describe the pain.

Put sharpie in hole with timestamp.

Where did you come from, where did you go?

Pic of the eyehole with a timestamp or fuck off.

this

I too have only one eye.....ten years now. You'll get used to it, depth perception is a little tough, but beyond 20 feet it's just like those with binocular vision. Throwing a ball is easy, catching it is a challenge.

Show us

Do you see in 2D? do you blink with your right eye ? Whats under the patch

You still have another one it's not like you are going to be blind or anything.

Do you keep your dead daughter in your closet

Be careful with the other one. If you lose them both, you'll never be able to tell when to stop wiping your ass.

pic of hole pls

Was that a Governor reference?

go for a dope metal gear cosplay

You look A LOT like my boyfriend. Kinda creepy. Show us your eye hole!!!!

hello fellow one eyed brother, i too am missing sight in one eye. Not by accident or whatever, i had retinal detachment and now my left eye is all fucked so it's useless... this is since february this year.

Are you also afraid shit might happen to your only good working eye so you're extra careful with every fucking thing you do? it's driving me insane man, also i have to live with the fear that my other eye might also destroy itself for no reason at all at any given moment so that's pretty nice i guess

Well then

hole pic now

fake pic, its mirrored

Why haven't you gotten a metal eye patch permanently implanted so you can look like Odin? That's always been my plan if I ever lose an eye.

i'd fuck it

Shhh. Everyone will know now.

I wear eyeglasses that protect the eyes. I avoid doing stupid stuff with fireworks and such.

What is Governor?

different one eyed guy in this thread.

can u watch 3d movies

>it is time..
Assume your destiny

A character from The Walking Dead TV Show and Comics.

what is pequod´s name

What 3d movie are you looking forward to the most?

is your name "Coral!"

I'll bump my own question. I know OP is having a hard time keeping up. Can only read at half speed...

why would you do this, ever had eye surgery? it fucking hurts, the band/pad they put on after puts alot of pressure on your head, I can't imagine having that permanently in your skull feels very nice

Are you Illuminati?

You are still super cute though. Would bang.

But you would look like a complete badass. Grow out your beard and be feared.

Also assumed you can drink more than anyone else, that you're wise, and that you drown in vagina and motor oil every weekend.

Stop being a pussy OP!

OP i fixed your pic for you if your ashamed of having one eye