Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

nudes?

I'm sick of seeing this annoying ass thread everyday.

>genius
>18
>Still in highschool

contradiction.png
The assumption is therefore wrong. Op is retarded.

People can say that Sup Forums was always shit and it isn't worse. That is bullshit. All of Sup Forums has diminished in quality.

Same retarded post over and over. No originality. And still there are newfags who fall for a post made 5 times in the past 24 hours.

Do you watch rick and morty like a true intalecctual

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

No u

Autism?

Fuck you

Where should we go?

Genius, indeed. 18 and still in high school. I graduated at 17. I know this is just a troll, but I'll play

never heard about any of those scrubs

want som fuk?

>When you are literally a brain dead faggot who can't even come up with a good thread to get people's almonds thinking if it's real or not so you just copy pasta the same story over and over and over and over again and make little to no chances to it.

If OP is a genious then I'm god faggot.

I also enjoy indulging in Richard and Mortimer

> "genius-level" intelligence.
>18 year old still in high school
You're old enough to know that your virginity will always be with you... but you probably knew that already.

Came 4 the b8
Stayed 4 the h8

yeah me too. We should hook up OP, post nudes.

You weren't beaten enough as a child.

WOW, an original post on Sup Forums?

its amazing how you all just got baited by a pretty well known copy pasta.

smh Sup Forums.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
IQ is not an accurate measurement of intellect. It's been debunked by many prominent psychological studies.

So just how many episodes of rick and morty have you watched?

>My IQ is 169.
Nothing special in that. 1 in 10 people have an IQ of 160 or above.
Come back when IQ is 180+

I think you meant your IQ was I, 69.. ?

You misspelled "Weak" stupid cunt. 169 my ass.
>all this
All WHAT?

how much add amphetamines is the person in the picture on? look at the pupils and take a guess how much

It means I sleep one week at a time, brainlet.

Yeah, no.

143 here, we have the moral obligation to reproduce together.

Also mydriasis's kinda hot.

Anonymous FAGGOT AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS / AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS FAGGOT >> AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS FAGGOT >> AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS FAGGOT >> AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS FAGGOT >> AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM IS OBVIOUS AUTISM FAGGOT diverse FAGGOT as FAGGOT math, FAGGOT music, FAGGOT and FAGGOT art FAGGOT come FAGGOT naturally FAGGOT to FAGGOT me FAGGOT and FAGGOT I FAGGOT get FAGGOT straight FAGGOT A's FAGGOT without FAGGOT studying FAGGOT much FAGGOT at FAGGOT all. FAGGOT I FAGGOT also FAGGOT am FAGGOT able FAGGOT to FAGGOT understand FAGGOT music FAGGOT at FAGGOT a FAGGOT deeper FAGGOT level FAGGOT thanFAGGOTmostFAGGOTpeople.----WhileFAGGOTmostFAGGOTpeopleFAGGOTmyFAGGOTageFAGGOTspendFAGGOTtheirFAGGOTfreeFAGGOTtimeFAGGOTlisteningFAGGOTtoFAGGOTmainstreamFAGGOTmusic,FAGGOTIFAGGOTspendFAGGOTmyFAGGOTfreeFAGGOTtimeFAGGOTlisteningFAGGOTtoFAGGOTworksFAGGOTsuchFAGGOTasFAGGOTJerryFAGGOTGarciaFAGGOTBand'sFAGGOTCatsFAGGOTUnderFAGGOTtheFAGGOTStars,FAGGOTFrankFAGGOTTurner'sFAGGOTSleepFAGGOTIsFAGGOTforFAGGOTtheFAGGOTWeekFAGGOTandFAGGOTLoveFAGGOTIreFAGGOT&FAGGOTSong.----AllFAGGOTthisFAGGOTandFAGGOTI'mFAGGOTanFAGGOTAUTISMISOBVIOUSAUTISMISOBVIOUSFAGGOTyearFAGGOToldFAGGOTstillFAGGOTinFAGGOThighFAGGOTschool.----Ask FAGGOT me FAGGOT anything.----

>143 here,
Nope.

And your mom probably voted for Trump.

She is actually a beautiful wholesome girl. She doesn't do any drugs.

No matter how smart you are, you're still just a human being like us. Lose the superiority complex and realize that you're trolling the cesspool of the internet. K thnx

>being trolled by a troll

kek

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Kek indeed

you look retarded, and nobody fucking cares here what your fucking iq is. Go watch rick and morty kid, maybe you will fucking ''appriciate the deep jokes"

I think she is beautiful. She has incredibly large highly edible tits for a teenage girl, too.
--Roy Moore

Yeah she also probably played golf on the moon.

Send tits, OP. Don't be a bitch.

>Things as diverse as math, music and art
>math, music and art
>omitting physical abilities
>diverse

Do you watch Rick & Morty?

Well, tbh I call bullshit.

I personally sat on 180IQ once upon a time, and lemme tell you all something, shits boring.
I can predict most outcomes, whether it be fictional or irl, I dont enjoy studying as it proves no challenge.

People who claim they have high IQ and how it makes them better are most likely in the same seat, they're bored and lonely and try to act superior in order to fill that hole.

Hibt hibt, I used to do the same before I realised it being pointless, best source of entertainment is getting friends, as in, real friends.
Not the people you meet everyday at work/school who never invite you for activities afterwards, I mean real friends.

Take the advice from someone who was in your position themself.

So your mom voted for Clinton and you're just mad you're not old enough to vote yet.
Got it.

so much new here

Bitch you high as fuck, get the fuck outta here

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

That's all good, but What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>shit-tier copypasta

faggot

Um, hi, I seriously doubt you are who you claim to be, user.

Do

Did you watch Rick and Morty to become a genius?

faggot

I fuckin hate Frank Turner
Even if I didn't I'd hate him now cuz this dumb bitch likes him.

Ever notice how if you see a male gloating thread it's at least things that person has done whereas with a female it's just passive stuff like I listen to good music and get good grades hurr durr
Go shit yourself

>Assuming everyone here is american.

Genious.