What the fuck is there to do in LA ? this place is such a piece of shit

what the fuck is there to do in LA ? this place is such a piece of shit

drugs

Standing in line is fun and there's plenty of them.

Are you in Los Angeles or Louisiana?

anybody notice everyone is more pissed off here?

why is everybody such a stupid piece of shit here?

and everybody has that stupid smug face on them , like I owe them something.

please someone say they understand what im talking about

I'm talkn about La u stupid fuck . anybody who talks shit about southern states clearly has never been there. the south is whats going to end up saving this country

who is that stupid bitch ?

I've been there..bunch of racist dipshit drunks! Fuck off bitch no such thing of kindness in the South..they only kind to you if ya gots the money!

I live in Michigan and the brightest thing that we have going for us for the last several years are the Detroit Lions.

>the south is whats going to end up saving this country

Your mom

Lol bruh. The south is the entire problem with this country. Literally since day 1.

RIP Bill Snyder

dude are you fucking kidding me. where the fuck were you ?

They were the nicest people I have ever met, and I've been places. you wouldn't believe the shit I'd tell you.

oh, and dont get me started on the chicks. I'm marrying me a southerner when its time.

More please

Go camping in DTLA

They believe some ignorant con-man from Queens is one of them even while they make fun of "picante sauce" that comes from Nooyork City.

Real friendly folks, you bet.

Oh ya. They hate their lives because their whole life is on ez mode. Stumbled through school into some job working for some other dumbass. So they take it out on everyone else. And then since theyre a slave to the dollar they think they actually earned something. When im in a good mood Im nice to others

>the south is whats going to end up saving this country
not sure if trolling or just retarded

you do realize that those were democrats right?

not that colors matter, they are all satanist pedophiles. are you one?

>pic

I think he means Lethbridge, Alberta

Come to San Diego, it's like the bootleg LA but actually better

GO BE A MOVIE STAR

Am I autistic? I focused more on what game she was playing and the outdated XBL/Xbox 360 UI.

>Am I autistic? I focused more on what game she was playing and the outdated XBL/Xbox 360 UI.
definitely
[spoiler]so did i[/spoiler]

As someone that grew up in Mississippi and then Alabama, if you think these states are gonna save the world then you're even more retarded than your post indicates.

If user is asking a legit question, then here's what I'd do:

1) Grab a drink at The Dresden. Listen to some piano, some mid-level singing - imagine you are at the place with Dino, Sammy and Frank knocking back a couple'a drinks and staring at some broads.

2) Grab an Uber and head on over to Dan Tana's in West LA. Yeah, it's a hike from the Dresden, but Tito, the cook there is just the fuckin' best. Enjoy the veal. Look up at the Bar, and you'll probably see some movie stars, or what passes for movie stars these days. Tip the Waiter and the Maitre'd.

3) Boost on outta there and hit the Whisky-a-go-go. Now you can do some drinkin' and some partying and maybe get laid if you don't look too much like a neckbeard pleb (leave your fedora back at the hotel).

4) If you need something to do after that, and you've got a honey with you, take her out to the Taco Truck in Pasadena - she won't believe you actually know about it. Don't have beef chicken or pork, fucking guero, order Birria (goat) or Lengue (tongue) to really experience how a fucking Mexican Taco is supposed to taste.

Finish up at Griffith Park, looking out at LA and the stars.

And THAT, my Sup Forumsro's is how you do LA...

Still better than New York. Unless you enjoy getting ripped off on so many levels.

I could name probably 50 things for you to do, but judging from this thread, you're an angry, ignorant piece of shit, and I don't want to run into a garbage human being like you while I'm having fun.

Head to skid row and suck some dick for crack, asswipe.

Wow, you're a fucking tool....

Wow, you must still have your Fedora on, son.

I dunno, user. If the liberal cucks in NY and CA decide to "fight" the red staters, we may need to borrow a few million of yer gunz.

nice come back you fucking faggot. Yea im the one with the fedora, with your sweet vocabulary "boost on outta there" "got your honey" "imagine you're with dino etc..." sounds like you're the one sitting in mommies basement playing dungeons and dragons in your little imaginary world. fucking tool

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

come thru gonna hit the skatepark later do some blow

>A 40 year old virgins fantasy of how his big night out would be

Implying everyone in the south is part of the KKK or something. Autistic Sup Forums nerd from San Francisco voicing his opinions on places he's never been.

People in the south are fucking ridiculous when it comes to generosity and hospitality, I got to sleep in a house right on the beach of the gulf in TX for a week for free, and the fuckin food man? Holy shit they can cook.

Smoke a joint, eat an edible and then hit bars you pussy

that takes like a damn week to do you fuckin dweeb

The damn trips of truth.

as long as youre a good god fearing white man

go back to Hicktown faggot