Damn, y'all lists suck donkey balls.

1. Lil B
2. Denzel Curry
3. Danny Brown
4. Earl Sweatshirt
5. Young Thug

sorry im not dicking suck kendrick :((((

>y'all
a-hyuck I'm a true fine southern gentleman I love wavin my confederate flag, packin my lip full of dip, and beatin my wife. YEE YEE

Kendrick also (mostly) sucks, but all of your lists are Denzel Curry, Danny Brown, Death Grips, and all of them non hip hop trap niggas that can't rap. There's no variation. Rap fans are scared to dig deep in the genre and all of y'all just wait 'till anyone new drops anything new and ride the living dick of it. Oh yeah, inb4 old head/old nigga.

From the Balkans, Europe, but ok.

>half of the rappers listed ITT are southern
>this post

nah u got me wrong
i listen to "rappers" like this youtube.com/watch?v=MidpHoUTR1o
but atm of whose dropping projects the ppl in my top 5 are posting stuff i can put on rotate constantly.

this. these threads never have any variation, it's always just the same lists, and the same shit flinging.

you guys could at least do yourselves a favour and listen to more music

I don't care, white devil
Southerners are only good for music and target practice.

Husalah
The Bug
Freddie Gibbs
Trae tha Truth
Cormega

Pic related if dude didn't get bapped
u got good taste

I really don't degrade myself to the level of calling out or judging the other person based on their race, even though if it's a random faggot on Sup Forums that i never met or will meet. But if that's the way you think and fell, you're no better than the Sup Forums racist cunts who call you and your kin the n-word (with a hard ER) with no hesitation. And also, my family on both sides is from the southern slavic part of Europe so they never had a hand in slavery of any kind. So the white guilt shit doesn't fly. But hey, thanks for responding!

Thanks G. We waitin' on that Madlib x Freddie Gibbs Bandana album.

Biggie
Big Pun
Nas
Wu-Tang
Jay-Z

Kodak
Vincent
Thug
Smino

Prayin for more guccimane zro and scarface features. Bet z-ro would come back in the game for a single feature

>denzel curry
>propr boyz
>lil ugly mane
>tommy wright III
>three six

also guys, please help me find out what this romanian album was called. it was from an underground romanian hip hop collective/artist/group and i just remember the coverart was of a trainstation. they sampled temple chants in one of their songs and that shit was fire

i fucking love injury reserve but i cant find some more rappers like them