Nuke Istanbul

Why not nuke Constantinople in the ultimate act of scorched earth?

If we can't have it, no one should have it, especially Muslim invaders.

The U.S. is too blue to drop the next N-bomb. Vlad probably gets the honors for the next one. Hopefully he uses it on the right place.

>Hopefully he uses it on the right place.

In Usa?

Because glassing Mecca would actually make an impression and cause the biggest Muslim chimpout ever.

On your country's irrelevant ass, maybe?

yes burguer let that fat boil you mad hehe

im a #cruzmissile now

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Are you nuking Istanbul or Constantinople which is it?

Istanbul (not Constantinople)

Nuke yourself gook.

#rektUSaNUKEDvladimirPUTiN

33 your lucky number

The next Crusade will retake the Byzantine empire

Kek Vult

Why nuke it? Someday our Black fleet will just enter the bay and the whole city will surrender. Or we will send marines and they will die. One way or another.

I'm gonna fuck you.

Why is America given the green light for right of conquest in taking the U.S. from the natives but the Turks are considered in the wrong for doing the same to Constantinople?

Russian black sea fleet is nothing but floating rust buckets.

True, but what is Turkish fleet in comparison? Alteast our shitty ships hav rockets.
And in a few years we will re-new its shit, now the best time actually because Sevastopol is ours 100%

>can't tell if baiting or doesn't know that Istanbul is modern day constantinople

There's no point.
If you're going to practice scorched earth and actually accomplish something nuke London, or Paris.

Why the fuck would I risk blowing up the Hagia Sophia? I would want it intact when we retake Constantinople

After Mecca, can we also glass Medina?
Maybe Jerusalem too. Just get rid of all the religious hot spots...

Why'd they change to Istanbul from Constantinople?

Actually glassing mecca would collapse the religion, since muslims believe that Mecca and Medina will be the only safe cities until the day of the judgement.