Go Vegan for a healthy life Sup Forums sure worked for me

Go Vegan for a healthy life Sup Forums sure worked for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyNmgSefNA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You a chick?

I fucking hate animals

Next time I have to make a moral decision about the life of an animal, I'm going to make them suffer.

Thanks for reminding me to fill my rape quota.

OH here come the haters

Please fuck off with this spam. There's no reason to post it here. Take it to /ck/ and feel the love.

You only rape yourself the funny bit is you are wasting money buying and eating food you dont even need ha ha ha

They like in /ck/ just as much as Sup Forums

vegan here. It's improved my health obviously but also I feel like I'm now doing my bit for the animals and the planet.

sure kid

Daily reminder that there is nothing morally wrong about eating non-human animals.

it causes unnecessary suffering, thus is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=RyNmgSefNA4
vegan lifestyle is bad man

The suffering of things without moral standing is morally irrelevant. Defining the ability to experience suffering as sufficient to have moral standing is completely arbitrary.

>people actually buy this shit

There is near universal agreement that cutting down on meat and dairy consumption is good for the environment... but one study found lettuce was worse than bacon per calorie... so veganism is bad...

>torturing babies is fine
Sure is a well thought out philosophy you have there

+1

Babies have moral standing in my philosophy, as they have the potential to become members of society. The goal of morality is to enable social functioning, therefore things that can be members of society should have moral standing. Things that cannot be members of society should not.

Vegan Club is like the opposite of Fight Club

Again, V’s think it will end animal suffering.
The suffering will compound you fuknutts!
All the farm animals will be abandoned and starve to death, entire species will cease to exist.
Dumbasses xtreme
Wot you fuks got for brains, feather?
Lack of solid foods affect cognitive ability?
Go preach your fake wares to the converted

I see the Vegan Cultist is out and about today

did you even watch the entire thing? Moron

>torturing people who cannot become members of society is fine
Seriously. This philosophy is a mess. Read up on anything else because it sounds like you just cobbled this together as a teenager.

Well point 1 was an absurd logical leap.
Point 2 I got put off by the fact that the supposed educational video doesn't even pronounce "phytoestrogen" correctly.
I did stop there, yes.

Yep we sure are

Any person could become a member of society, by definition. It sounds to me like you are merely making unjustified assumptions because you feel that it should be wrong to torture non-people but you cannot reasonably defend that position.

If you want to "do your bit", start killing off all of those cows in India walking around farting.

Replace "animals" with "living organisms" and it works just as well for plants.

>any person could become a member of society
I reckon even you can think of a good 10 exceptions to this.

Look, you're making it up as you go along, and have ended up defending absurd claims like the above which even you don't really believe. Go away and have a think.

Ha yeah fucking good 1 Love Zombie and Tyson was the man that made me decide to go vegan he said he just could not get the weight off but going vegan sure did

>I reckon even you can think of a good 10 exceptions to this.
No. I can think of nothing that I would classify as a person who could not become a member of society.
>Go away and have a think.
Not an argument.

What ever helps you sleep at night

>I cannot think of a person who could not become a member of society
Then it is a miracle you can use the internet.

I sleep soundly.

You can misuse all statistics to make them fit your argument, but it doesn't mean it's valid (or that you're intelligent). Lettuce has minimal calories, but more importantly does not make up a large proportion of a healthy diet. A balanced diet not containing meat is way better for the environment than a balanced one containing it.

Not an argument.

Too lazy to even try, also i don't care about animals so nothing to worry about the matter.

In a nutshell, you

Let's cut to the chase, in a nutshell, you just want to feel like you're the good person, by just looking at others as bad people.

Drop a vegan and a meat eater inside a cage of a hungry lion. And then let's see, if the lion spares that vegans life just because he cares about animals so much.

Please, do not try to contradict nature. There's a reason why we humans are at the top of the food chain.

kek newfag fail