What's the appeal?

What's the appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2HRzIyyXvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he hangs out with chance and frank ocean so he's "cool"

The music that he makes as a musician, what else?

him look like that kid from mad magazine

got a pretty cool and unique voice

he's at the top of a hierarchy of scuzzy nu-roadmen from south london. Pretty much every young teen from Peckham wants to get as close to King Krule as possible, since he maintains a local """""underground"""" presence there despite his connections to Tyler The Creator, Raury, Earl Sweatshirt, and the like. Most avid king krule fans are just dickriders who want a piece of that sweet, sweet artsy 'self-expressive' cool guy clique. They do this in the hopes of becoming 'associated' with him in order to launch a hip-hop career. As for how he got there in the first place, it was a combination of performance skill, having musical parents, and luck.

he makes good music

Unique sure, but cool

Hmm

Both your exes liked rap didn't they?

haha

its the weasely effect. makes girls just sop

his hop-hop project is amazing

i really hope i get the chance to fuck a cute ginger boi like this before i die

his production on this shit is fucking incredible, i think hip hop is mostly faggotry at this point but this album is legit

the appeal is his AAAAUUUUURRRRGGGGGHHHHHHs

Six Feet Beneath DEEZ NUTS NIGGA

seen this shit first hand

Since Ian Curtis was selfish enough to kill himself I think he's the closest I'll ever get to experiencing him.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2HRzIyyXvU

I love what his music does to me. Makes me sway from left to right and just forget where I am. I think he's really fantastic.

But too bad he hates England and will never ever ever do a live show here. Even though he still lives here with his mum.

lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHAA

>weasely effect
what?

if youre middle class and have a certain aesthetic youll get famous in the uk

he makes good music
nice atmosphere
interesting vocal and guitar work
nice sounds
i like it

Krule was poor as shit mate.

YOU'RE EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

sssssyough eeeeezay

It's all sex appeal

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH