How to write good master thesis about hate speech? God damn how should I even start

How to write good master thesis about hate speech? God damn how should I even start.

Sorry to hear you wasted a few years of your life.

Dont be

savage!

>asking how to write a master thesis on Sup Forums

If you are any serious, you kinda failed hard and succeeded all the way at the same time

>thesis about hate speech
What's the point of writing a thesis about something nonexistent?

Start with the fact that it doesn't exist and go from there OP
People should be able to say whatever they want to say however they want to say it.
If little female brains can't handle the words then maybe thats why we put them in the kitchen for thousands of years

Yo. What's your hypothesis for this paper? What's the exact topic? "Hate speech" is extremely wide.

start by explaining all speech is hate speech so no speech can be hate speech
>speech can be racist, it can be discriminatory it can be anything however it cant be an emotion

Open with describing your worthless gay nigger illegal boarder-hopping refugee origins. Then make a series of arguments for false causes, substantiated by dubious Jewish research about how niggers, beaners, and shitskins are poor because they lack education, but assert it doesn't mean they're significantly less intelligent than Whites and Asians. Without any hard data, assert all contrarian positions are racist. Conclude with an appeal to the government for assistance in helping raise your girlfriend's boyfriend's child and, of course, funding for your PhD.

Yeah hoe, thanks for your creative output.

>nigger

OP is a dindu

Dude stop harassing me

Go to Sup Forums copypasta a thread, done.

>Asks for Sup Forums for advice
>Gets butthurt

Turn off the computer. It's your life. You control it. It's not the White man.

Hate speech and racism don't exist because dominion does. From the dawn of man up until 10 seconds ago when you started reading this, man has striven to be better than those around him. What humans do with the outward appearance of hatred toward specific groups of any kind, is only ever done as a form of psychological, emotional, or social manipulation. Just because someone hates your kind, doesn't mean your kind is what they hate. Your kind is just what there is, they would find fault with whatever is put before them,
>because me and mine mean more to me than you and yours.

Depends what discipline your Masters is in?

Sociology: Class struggle that uses scapegoating to gain superiority.

Psychology: Externalizing fear of meeting basic needs, lack of cohesive world view, indoctrination.

Political: Fascism, Nationalist, etc..

>Wasting keystrokes attempting to genuinely assist a watermelon enthusiast

infinte keystrokes - 100 keystroke = infinite keystrokes
>l2math

>Moving goalposts
Sophistry

Try Sup Forums

Wrong.

Anyway, OP is a fucking stupid LARPing retard. Master's candidates have an advisor or advisors that literally help answer OP's question.

>God damn how should I even start
"Niggers and faggots."

>Strawman is not an argument
>Contrarin position is not an argument
>Ad hominem (picture) is not an argument

*Contrarian

which argument?
> pointing out you cant waste keystrokes
think about it you fkin argumentative pseudo-intellectual lol
If you really wanted to debate maybe you should address the inconsistencies in my initial argument, not,
>Ad hominem (
) is not an argument

Too raw, too slick to fuck with.