Nationalsim Is Dead And Buried

Stop kidding yourselves, We're living in the age of globalization. Western countries were chosen by your elites to be the Multicultural capitals of this world a long time ago.

There's literally nothing you can do. You lost this war a long time ago (1945).

The sooner you accept this the easier life will become for you.

In the grand scheme of things Nationalism is arbitrary. A million years is an eternity to our species but is a fleeting moment in the story of creation. See past your primal instincts.

Nationalism's foundation is built upon shifting sand. Demographics have always been dynamic and shift due to internal factors just as much if not more so than easily perceived external ones.

Your struggle for dominance over others is brutishly short sighted and reminiscent of a bygone primitive age. I pity you for you cannot see past your own noses.

It's sad that you can't modernize your way of thinking despite being exposed from birth. It really highlights your narrow perspective of things.

In the end germ line genetic engineering will be the great equalizer, humanity will polarize further and the gap between the rich and poor will grow exponentially. Despite this we will universally experience a rising standard of living, so it's not all bad.

Good Luck And Goodbye Sup Forums =)

Cool story. I'll keep using bitcoin and not kikenotes

>Zambia
Literally who

It's a free world (mostly)

In one year, The New World Order will be defeated

By me

Thank you Zambia for your thoughts

Your apathetic countrymen all but doom you. I appreciate your fighting sprit though, quite refreshing, especially from a burger. :)

No, Thank you for listening Finland.

Nice proxy

Not here senpai

European outward expansion was the beginning of globalization in a way. The natives fought against Europeans at every turn but they eventually lost. They were not as advanced technologically to stop it. But as Clouscard said “The State was the superstructural authority of capitalist repression. This is why Marx denounces it. But today, with globalisation, the inversion is total. Whereas the state-nation could be the means of oppression of a class by another, it becomes the means of resisting globalisation. It is a dialectical process." I don't think Hitler was the end. We could be heading towards a crash between capitalism and its subjects of oppression once again.

tl;dr

>black madonna

we wuz madonnas

Okay Zambia.

No shit....

In a side note, Black Madonna was a fucking great module for GDW's Twilight:2000 rpg. It was bad ass

>forgot pic

SHOO SHOO JEW

SHOO SHOO JEW

THIS IS A HASIDIC JEW WHO POSTS ON A PROXY

BYE BYE BYE

Indeed, On the bright side wealth and human capital will inevitably concentrate in the West under globalization.

The parallels between colonialism and globalization are really quite remarkable.

It's a marvelous time to be alive, people are judged as individuals based upon their merits. Thereby making the intelligent more likely than ever before to work together. We are no longer hindered by our creed or color.

That gives me hope.

Zambia.

Well when you aren't a real country, no wonder you don't get nationalism.

Why does my ethnicity matter to you and how is it relevant to the discussion ?

I have a high IQ, how it that a bad thing ?

On an unrelated note, I haven't slept in 2 days. How's your life ?

This is sacred icon of Poland anonku. It gives our nation hope and strenght to never surrend.

Life will be easier? Like it is now for third worlders?

The Black Madonna is black because She survived a fire, not because of African ancestry.

Read this
Also the standard of living is actually increasing in the 3rd world. Things are getting better for everyone.

Life will be easier for the Money Printers. For everyone else it will get harder barring a major technology miracle that makes water and electricity easier to get.

The Money Printers control nearly the whole world now by being able to loan money and move goods from where ever to where ever.

Defeat the Money Printing system and watch a reversion back to Nationalism.

Keep the Money Printing system and watch the Money Printers assume ever greater control until they have rights similar to pre French Revolution Aristocrats.

>wog flag

Nationalism Has been on the rise in european countries since 2010, mainly due to a ton of immigrants pouring in.

Even in a total globalized world there is going to be nationalism... the ruling power

ITT: b8

Nationalism will not die as long as humanity lives. Whether it pushes forward as fundamentalism or fascism, nationalism always rises when others try to censor it. That said I don't know if nationalism will every win again.

holy fuck this is the deepest post i've seen this week.

question is if it's a shill or not.

And we should just sit here, smile, and be happy on becoming slaves to an increasingly totalitarian system of control? To elites who see us as nothing more than disposable assets to be used for whatever ends they want, ranging from gaining power to pure sexual slavery?

Fuck. That.

I'd much rather die an ignorant, tribal savage who is FREE than live as some replaceable slave in a technocratic society benefiting only a few.

i mean, totally makes sense seeing how sweden has historically shifted so many times.

ireland went from black to white to brown to yellow to brown to white again.

really makes you think.

If I was from Zambia I'd probably also wish my nation just ceased existing so I can see where you're coming from.

>Thereby making the intelligent more likely than ever before to work together.

Sorry to say but blacks, arabs, and Mexicans are very dumb.

Indians and Chinese are smart and could careless if they come here. As long as the Indian poos on the loo that is.

The rest need to stay in the 3rd world shit holes they created.

Modern global capitalism is built on a flimsy framework of lies fueled by banker farts.
It will fall apart on its own.

>In the grand scheme of things Nationalism is arbitrary. A million years is an eternity to our species but is a fleeting moment in the story of creation.

Really good point, something I have hammered into a lot of people over the years.
Nationalism is a hilariously short sighted attempt at maintaining a fleeting sense of inertia.

really makes you think

Church, King and Country.
Anything else is degenerate.

i didn't know anyone could afford a computer in Zambia

We need many more Africans in Israel. Israel is not culturally enriched enough and has a serious lack of diversity. Nationalism and ethnic homogeneity are terrible. Why do the Jews insist on having their own country where they only marry other Jews? Racist xenophobes!

#StopIsraeliNationalism
#OpenBordersForIsrael

Why haven't you slept in 2 days?