My love just dumped me, can we please have a feels thread, General stories works too

My love just dumped me, can we please have a feels thread, General stories works too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vfre9e59efo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry, user.
if it helps,
When I feel bad, I sing the minty mint song.

That does help man, I appreciate the reference as well

I "dumped" my gf yesterday. (she was starting to lose interest despite my efforts, started going out more with other friends from her college, decided to break up before getting cheated on or dumped).

She cried her soul out. Still, something in my gut told me to do it, I don´t regret it, but feels bad, man.

youll prob have regret feels, and a false feeling of love for her for a long while

I am sorry to hear that user, it is something that I can relate with, the only difference is I let my love blind me and I waited too long, she cheated on me with one of my closest friends slowly became more and more distant daily until she gave me the " this isn't working" speech, my heart hurts so bad right now

Im 30, she´s 20. She had this inmature concept of love and I just busted her bubble.

I know, I know, the age gap does make the difference when it comes to relatioship mindsets.

whats your kik

I am also going through a breakup, its awfully crushing when the person you love the most does no longer love you back. Specially when all you did was give and give. I often think that if I had fucked up somehow this would be easier...

Anyway, here, have a heartfelt cry, this song always gets me:
youtu.be/Vfre9e59efo

Hope loveanon comes around.
Funny how one "hello hello I love you all

you best answer

>Im 30
alright nvm, man. youve been through this rodeo

My dogo of 11 years had to be put down today and I don't think I ever cried this much

worse now

I am so disgusted with women. How do you guys do it? How do people have relationships with whores? Im a not a virgin I just cant stand idiots.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

idk if i could have a vet put down my pet, but i also dont know if i could be man enough to do it myself

After 3 failed "relationships" and fucking another 20 or so women over the years I feel the same. I'm 25. What kills me most is that I crave that connection, but I KNOW that it will never be real and it's all a lie. Women are only selfish and many are barely even human.

>What kills me most is that I crave that connection, but I KNOW that it will never be real and it's all a lie. Women are only selfish and many are barely even human.
although ive seen the rare exception it pains me so deeply that youre right

I lost my virginity 6 months ago. Then two week ago I sorta whored out with some tinder chicks. I found they dont value themselves. Why would I wanna fuck someone who doesnt even care who they fuck? Idk I dont wanna think this way but fuck. Why even try?

I think /b is a bad place to discuss whether there are women you can trust. People here in general struggle with emotional connectivity, and being stuck with a group of like-minded people sympathetic to your situation only fuels that generalisation of not being able to trust people again

Hey there user! I've been single for over 1.5 years now after my 4 year gf broke up with me. Sucks at first, but having sex with different girls and not wanting a serious relationship is pretty nice if I do say so myself. Common mistake is you only remember the fun times, but I know she probably gave you a lot of shit aswell so don't think of it too much. Just focus on yourself for now and remember: The only way to get over someone is to get on somebody else ;)

your really not wrong, but you know that we're sadly right

Are you female?

Literally every girl says "I'm not like other girls"

Guess what the truth is? They are.

im your love

I mean, yeah I currently feel shitty about my exgf cheating on me. But I also know my mother and father have been together loyally for 25 years. So I know good relationships exist, therefore worth dating around to find one

Those relationships are from another time and place user.

I don't know if truly good relationships do exist user, but I know co-dependant ones do

No, I'm a man that thinks break ups are good opportunities to improve yourself, so you can get the better person that you deserve. I assume most people here are young and still have a less matured view on love or are old and bitter because of poor decisions

Youre right. I get really stuck in my head. These experiences fuck up going out with women. Why go on a date and charm them when shes just gunna fuck a dood that straight up asks.

>Those relationships are from another time and place user.
>I don't know if truly good relationships do exist user, but I know co-dependant ones do
these

and most likely the bond they have is out of having kids and the convenience of being together

>Why go on a date and charm them when shes just gunna fuck a dood that straight up asks.
it used to not be like this fuck this world why did we have to be born in this generation

Well two options, either live your life thinking all women are out to hurt you, so you stay alone and isolated. Or love someone and get your heartbroken, then go do it again, because even though it hurts its worth it for the brief time where you feel most alive and loved

Quote from every teen that has existed

Bro its weird tho. These chicks come from shitty overbaring parents. They all got self body isses. Its like in order to stop sluts we need to stop being so strict.

My point was to not be in these threads if you're struggling with poor breakups.

your definitely not wrong, but parents are overbearing these days because they see all the disgusting acts of other peoples children and want theirs to be respectable

Im not going thru a break up. I havent seen a good relationship in my life why would I want one. I just cant stomach how women view themselves. They have no self respect.

Then people are only get worse and worse. I just pity sluts and whores. I hate the idea that Im prey on someones problems.

So have you been in a relationship? Where you trusted them, and they broke that trust? I'm not talking about you being dumped because she wasn't happy, but she cheated and crossed the line

>Then people are only get worse and worse
with morals loosening and cultures that support them dying society is going to get worse. its what is leading to these strict parents they are terrified because its simply not the world they grew up in and not the world any sane person would want to raise a child

Your view is limited friend :)

>I havent seen a good relationship in my life why would I want one.
bro you have to have a relationship just go find a girl that you like and take a step

Women cheat because the world is a terrible place, nice argument

What's your alternative?

I think theres more to my issue tbh. Ive avoid relationships because Ive seen how my parents have acted.

So many girls I've been with lie to themselves about so many things I don't think they could truly live with themselves if they stopped. And treating them right is the worst thing you can do if you want them to stay.

I've had the shits all day. My balls and my legs are sore from it. I guess diarrhea and menstrual pains are similar. Glad I'm not a femanon.

yoshinow

>Women cheat because the world is a terrible place,
no women cheat because they are brought up in a world with loose morals did you not get the point of what i was saying? i was saying a overbearing/strict parent is going to be like that because they are worrying that their daughter is gonna go down the same path as the neighborhood bicycle

Vetfag reporting in, 1000+ euthanasias performed
Shot my own doggo of 16 years in the back of the head last week rather than taking him in to my clinic because he hated needles and it is how I'd want to go out myself. One shot one kill, clean and quick, last agonal nerve twitch was a tail wag. He was eating a treat he is never allowed to distract him, he never saw it coming. Feels weird man. Lots of feels and crying.
>sleep well, buddy

Well that's unfortunate, but you shouldn't let it rule how you live your life. Even if you're worried you will be bad at it because you had no one to learn from. Its worth dating for the experience. For one month of being in a happy relationship, its worth the next two feeling crappy and lonely

i just couldnt let another person put down my pet i feel like you owe them atleast that

You did the right thing in a hard situation and respected your friend until the end.

Girls step ariund cus they have self esteem issues. So honestly we probably need to be more feminist as a society. Not hate men feminist but help young girls feel secure with themselves and bodys.

He and I were alone in my back yard. I owed him that.
>the treat was homemade peanut butter my ex wife made him before she left me

This thread is people who have had shitty experiences dating giving advice to others who have also had a shitty experience. You all miss having girlfriends so much you decide to circlejerk here saying women suck

>He and I were alone in my back yard. I owed him that.
your're a good man

Good job man. I didnt have the guts to shot my dog so i took him to the vet. Regret it everyday. He hated the vet.

You're winning until you're losing, loser.

Thanks, Sup Forumsro. It hurts, and the memories haunt me, but like I said that's how I'd want to go out. The doggo equivalent of "You just won a million dollars and 2 chicks are about to make out while you watch. Wait, is that a sni---"

I'm in the shitty dating experience category, just didn't go down the "all women are cheating, lying whores" route

Thanks guys. I don't regret it, just can't forget it.

Give yourself time to be worn down. Thats all this really is. Tired, lonely people.

>Tired, lonely people.
welcome to Sup Forums

So your advice is to give in and accept loneliness. Christ no wonder you're so damn lonely, you're already defeated

It gets worse as they get older. My wifes goto answer for everything is to ask me. The best one was "how do I turn this garage vacuum on", I say "Push the button" and she says this one that says on. Yea, my drinking has increased.

>be me
>was in highschool at the time
>have a 3 year relationship with one of the hottest girls in school
>finish school
>she breaks up
>if that wasnt enough she has a threesome with some punks
>be saddest guy in town prolly
>be rly pathetic at this point
>try painkillers (was only smokin weed untill then)
>get hooked
>try H
>get hooked
>be a lowlife junkie for the next 5 years
>get hooked on benzos on top of opioids
>realize i suddenly dont give a fuck about her
>try to quit
>fail
>get hit by a car while crossing street
>somehow survive after intense surgery in the ER
>realize its time to stop
>get in therapy
>now sober+dont care about her or rly anyone at this point (sideffect of pill abuse)
-morale of the story , i menaged to forget her but was it worth it?

It really isn't, trying to give you a glimpse of empathy

i think its a little closer to the ending of mice and men. like you said you owed him that much

Incoming feels

I start therapy the day after tomorrow

sure looking forward to talking about all the shit I have buried for years

That's true for many women, but not all of them. I've had relationships with women who were very honest and faithful, and above the kid games a lot of other women play. If you're looking for a good honest relationship, seek out women who are more mature than these college-age bitches who haven't had enough experience in life to know how to be in (or necessarily even want) that kind of relationship. Don't give up on all women, there really are a lot of good ones out there, you just have to find them.

I can empathise with shitty break up feeling. I can't empathise with, all three of the relationships I've had have ended. Clearly all women are bad and its got nothing to do with me

Why aren't you still with any of these women?

Keep learning you'll get there one day. Thanks for kicking me while I'm down. Hope you feel everything I feel and more.

Im so fucking paraniod tho. I know so much shit about people who look so loyal. Normal people. College girls. Old folk. I know how easy people can get away with shit. Everyone is a liar and manipulative.

I saw my dad die from lung and esophagus cancer, I can't overcome the last breaths he took and the image of his stick thin body.

Different reasons for different ones. Honestly, more often than not it was me who fucked them up. I have a lot of growing up to do myself.

Here's the main thing I've learned from my experiences: the quality of a relationship is in direct proportion to the unselfishness of the people in it. The more it's about "us" and less about "you," the better it's going to be for the both of you.

I'm not trying to kick while you're down, i want you to realise that relationships are fun and exciting, yes 90% of the time they lead to heartbreak but if you spend your whole life worrying about getting hurt you're not living properly

>the quality of a relationship is in direct proportion to the unselfishness of the people in it. The more it's about "us" and less about "you," the better it's going to be for the both of you.

I agree completely with this. Its something that many people would agree is right but so difficult to make happen because it requires people to be more self aware than many ever want to be.

Are you a manipulative liar? If yes, manipulate person to love you. If no, then the likelihood of you being the only trustworthy person on the planet is small.

What pains my heart the most, is that during my whole life, i've met maybe 2 girls at most who i see as potential partners. I've never really had that flare of love for any particular girl, but i really wish i did. Maybe i'm just too picky. What does Sup Forums say?
>inb4 kys virgin fag
pic related, sorry for cliche quote, but it describes my sentiment rather well.

I just dont wanna manupulate. I think just have an unreachable ideal. I got mulitple shit going on and i think its effecting the way I look a chicks and people. If your the same user I've been talking to your a great guy and thanks.

shit uploaded wrong pic

Hey no worries, I've found that helping other people who going through what I'm going through, allows me to rationally work out the best way to move on, rather than the irrational part that just wants her back

Yes they can be fun and exciting, and I can promise you I have not began relationships with women with these notions I have now. Youre right that acting that way would ruin it from the beginning. If anything I do the opposite but it has made little difference overall. I never used to feel this way so completely and I do not want to, but I cannot escape reality as hard as I try

And maybe, just don't date for a while, take some time out and get yourself together. Look out for number one

I totally thought of Lenny when I gave him the treat. My soul (I'm atheist but whatever) is warmed a bit that someone got what was in my mind.
>rabbits

Yeah I tend to feed my irrational side and it sucks. It seems so sensical to just blame others and feel helpless. I really sorry about you chick. Seems like you got a good head tho so im sure its all gunna work out.

Not for me, you didn't.

Well perhaps now is the time to work on yourself, I would guess you're in your 20s from your posts. So look at yourself and find something to improve, do it. Then try dating, if it goes sour, recheck and reimprove something else. Continue until happiness :)