>2017
>not owning a rolex

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;)
it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe richfag here ;)

I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

Bump!

(nobody's going to recognize this as copypasta! snicker!)

Here we see the rare birth defect known as "club fist"

Old bait

Can't believe Rolex has a band that fits a ham-fist like yourself.

way to fuck up the pasta newfag cuck.

>obvious bait is obvious, sage
whoever's hand this really is, it's as close as you can get to an actual ham without being able to eat it.

Enough with this tired, tattered, stinky, mouldy, shit covered bait. I sage this post, and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your pubic hair.

>2017
>still being this arrogant about owning a Rolex

>2017
>falling for such shit bait

Jelly?It's always been said that if you don't have a personality,replace it with a rolex.I bet the pussies you get feel hollow as fuck because of their cavernous vagina and your small micropenis

Is that the hand you fist yourself with?

first time i see this post

>snicker!
it's snigger, you nigger

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This again? Porky buys a Taiwanese counterfeit watch. Who the fuck wears a watch any more?
Roll off the tonnage.

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING EDS JUST KISS MY ASS, YOU BLAMED THE WRONG GUY FOR HACKING ANYWAYS YOU DUMBASSES, ITS A SHAME THAT YOU ARE BEHIND THAT FUCKING COMPUTER SCREENS IN YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT WRITING THIS SHIT BECAUSE YOU MOST NOT OF BEEN LOVED ENOUGH OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PICKED ON IN SCHOOL OR SOMETHING, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS YOU ARE NOTHING BUT DUMB FUCK TARD BITCHES, ALSO IT IS VERY SLICK OF USING FAKE EMAIL CREATION SITES, HOW ABOUT YOU USE YOUR OWN EMAIL WITH YOUR REAL FUCKING NAMES IN IT, YES I SAID IT. YOU ALL ARE NOTHING BUT FUCKING PUSSIES, IP BAN, DOESN'T WORK YOU FUCK TARDS BECAUSE I ALWAYS WIN MOTHER FUCKERS, I GIVES NO FUCK. WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST END IT AND MAYBE SHUT THIS SITE DOWN BEFORE I DO, LIKE I SAID FUCKING TEST ME, REALLY! I WILL LIKE TO SMASH THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SITE AND ALSO WATCH THE SHIT GO UP IN FUCKING FLAMES, HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING SUCK A FUCKING COW'S ASS BECAUSE YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT SO EAT WHAT YOU ARE, SHIT! I'M NOT FUCKING PLAYING ANYMORE. FUCK WITH DA AND YOU JUST FUCKED YOURSELF IN THE ASS WITH BUTTHURT, WAI WAI DESU MOTHERFUCKERS, LIKE I SAID I'LL PLAY YOUR FUCKING GAMES BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO FUCKING DO BECAUSE YOUR A FUCKING TARTLET YOUR SELF, BE A FUCKING MAN/WOMAN/ALIEN OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE AND LEAVE EVERYONE THE FUCK ALONE ON DA. I NEVER LOOSE AT FUCKING GAMES. GO AHEAD AND BAN THIS ACCOUNT. WHO SAID IT WAS JUST ONE PERSON DOING THIS EITHER. MAYBE YOU HAVE BECOME TO SMART TO REALIZE YOUR DUMB AS MOOSE SHIT IN WHICH HAS NO FUCKING BRAINS. I LIKE PLAYING YOU SICK GAME BUT SADLY SOON I WILL HAVE TO PUT IT TO A FUCKING END ^W^ KISS KISS WAI WAI DESU

>Roll-ex

snick·er

ˈsnikər/

verb

give a smothered or half-suppressed laugh

snigger
ˈsnJɡə/

verb

laugh in a half-suppressed, typically scornful way.
"the boys at school were sure to snigger at him behind his back"
synonyms: give a suppressed laugh, snicker, sneer, smirk, simper;

>owning a rolex
>poorfags

poorfags own rolex

old festinas are the shit

we have this thread everyday

>synonyms: snicker

>2017
>Using a watch

>2017
>wearing overpriced man-jewelry
Explain YOURself.

I don't wear a wristwatch because...
I want my arms to weigh the same.

Yours had snigger but you didn't have the balls to leave it in

forgot quote

1: not the same person
2: I was just pointing out they are both equally valid words, so what the fuck was the point of this argument in the first place?

Is that even a human hand??

Listen up, you little faggots

You know what the fuck you're looking at?

That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

I could kick the fucking shit out of all of you.

I've invested extensively in properties this year (rip grandma). Keep your shiny little clock bruh, if you think that gets you laid just wait until you're flying bitches out to your house in the mountains.

see me? im a real tough man, i grew up in the rough parts of hong kong and made a name for myself in illegal no rules street fighting, ive knocked out more than 500 men during my prime years, then another 500 when i was travelling all around the world fighting the hardest men on the planet. You know why i fought? no, not for the money or fame or women, i fought because fighting is in my blood, my ancestors were samurais and martial art masters, now look at yourself, have you ever been in a fight? i doubt it, you probably spend all your time fucking your body pillow while im doing push ups on my knuckles and punching trees, if another man touched your woman you'd probably start crying and say "hey, man dont do that" then watch him as he fucks her in the ass. haha pathetic, you know what i would do? well i can break his neck in a split second, i can put him in a coma for a few weeks if i wanna, but you, you are weak, fragile, worthless beta, you're not a man you're a frog