I can't afford rent next month since I'm an idiot so decided to kill myself rather than have to admit to anyone how...

I can't afford rent next month since I'm an idiot so decided to kill myself rather than have to admit to anyone how much of a useless scumbag I am because of the situation I put myself in.

Dubs decides how I kill myself.

Don't.

Eating four times your weight in dog shit.

You go to one of those campus "safe spaces" and blow your brains out.
Now they will have real PTSD.

live in a forrest

You got dubs so you should choose. Otherwise I choose drowning. Just weigh yourself down and jump in a river/lake/sea.

What did you do user?

why can't you afford rent OP
i say run around your town like an ape until you get shot

Waste of dubs

OP, kill police and then let them kill you

Nah

I wasn't looking at my balance and overspent a little.

I was only buying food and occasionally going out for drinks and stuff - spending no more than £20 if I really did end up going out. I noticed I was low on cash so I stopped, but since I paid late rent this month they charged me so much late fees I cannot afford next months rent - so now rather than being stuck in an infinite loop I just want to end it while I'm ahead.

Can't ask parents for money since they are in poverty and always end up asking me for cash - and none of my friends will lend me money because it's not their problem.

Not a way to kill myself.

Also I live in UK - hardly anyone has a fucking gun I'll be running forever.

killing yourself over not affording rent is retarded anyway

Retarded? Yes.

Solution to my problem? Yes.

I always wanted to kill myself anyway.

hijack truck
god is great!
wtf this isn´t a brownie?

Paint yourself black and change your name to Mohammed and you'll get a free council house.

Kill yourself with work, If you wer responsible until now you are good. Get a second job, or work overtime... Kill yourself with hours, and then you will be to tired to figure out how to b a Hero.

what about this
or instead of suicide try suckin some dick for money

What will happen if you don't pay? UK is a civilized country, you won't die and you won't get thrown out of your flat immediately. Anyway, what amount of money are you talking about? £600?
That's what your life is worth? Really user? You'll find some way!

This. In UK they need to give 6 months notice to kick you out. Can be dragged out longer in court. Also, landlords are used to tenants falling behind a month or few with rent. As long as you don't keep falling behind further it's not something they'll pursue.

That stuff isn't worth ending your whole life over. It's gonna be shit for now, but it'll be worth it when you get past the situation you're in. You only got one shot at life, don't waste it because of something temporary.

Eating four times your body weight in dead babies.