I dont support our troops. What are you going to do about it?

I dont support our troops. What are you going to do about it?

Not care

Go on about my day, because by me serving, I give you that right to have that opinion. I still get paid and still get to go home and sleep. Why the hell would I care?

high five myself

>>cares enough to write a reply
Faggot

Respect your right to have that opinion because I am a rational adult.

I have that right regardless of you serving or not

Someone's gotta protect the country, aka, your rights.

I want to support our troops, but I can't bring myself to swallow the fact that we are killing Americans for various greedy desert shitholes and power hungry spooks

You rights are as real as your ability to support the troops

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Maybe when you're old enough, you'll come to the conclusion that selfless service to the nation is not only appropriate, but required.

Sage your shit tier b8 bread

me too my dude, me too. what branch?

I believe everyone should serve at least one contract, maybe we wouldn't have complete shit heads running around.
USAF, Ammo Troop. AD.

Whatever helps you sleep chum. But you know that's not the truth

And that's okay, not everyone can be part of something bigger and raise their right hand.. But the hell do I know?

>Lol, the edge

Sweet counter culture statement, you're really showing your special snowflake status.

Army, 13B cannon crewmember. been in for 5 years but im separating for medical reasons

>I believe everyone should serve at least one contract, maybe we wouldn't have complete shit heads running around.
stupid idea so long as people can buy or jew their way out of it

What do americunts think about conscription?

Props brother. Have fun dealing with the VA, if you have to.
the majority wouldn't be able to and their is a thing about lying on your enlistment so, I mean, jew all you want. Might have to come back and nab yo' ass.

That must mean you don't pay taxes. Either a total loser with no job or property so no one cares what you think anyway, or underage b&.

Can't jew your way out of conscription.

VA actually hasn't been as bad as its made out to be so far. my final day is dec 11

Ever heard of Starship Troopers? The book. Not the tittu filled movie. Yeah. Its an allegory for Fascism. This is the shit that makes me not support the services.

Nothing
I don’t want you too
I didn’t serve to protect some fat losers right to sit in bed all day and jerk off to anime
I served because I wanted an excuse to kill sandniggers

I will fuck a nigger in your honor.

The edge. I can barely stand it

A military is an absolute necessity for the U.S.

Be thankful for it as an American. If we didn't have a military we'd be fucked.

what exactly does someone not supporting us really accomplish. whether you support us or not, it doesn't matter nor does it hurt anyone feelings lol

Meh, I've heard hit and miss stories about them. Cuz got out, went door to door in the desert. Saw and did some fucked up shit. He got medically DC'd and has fun dealing with them from time to time.
Yup.

Not OP but selfless how ? Are you doing it for free ?

because whether you support us or not. your tax money is still being used for the military lol

back to Sup Forums with you faggot

Thats not true. There's a few fellers in here who have a touch of a hurt bum.

it still changes nothing in reality, military will never go away regardless of what you and some people believe

Ha, got em coach. /thread.

>>not knowing the differwnce between figuritive and literal.
Oh the cringe.

mildly look down on you

No, you misunderstand. The very thing that is bad about requiring "everyone" to serve is the fact that it's only a small minority of rich pussy faggots that can worm their way out of it.

Ask these fellas. Trump, too.

it doesn't matter, even if you dont support it in your mind. your money is still being used for it. so ty for that HOOAH

You think you're special because you don't support your military? You probably only think that way to cause conflict, because you amerifats turn everything into a conflict or protest

But you're still a faggot.

Fucking ungrateful faggot. Dont you know that if not for their service, you'd be paying $10/gallon at the gas pump.

Never said it would. Just wondered how it made people feel.
Allow me to clarify my position a little bit here. I'm not actively protesting or anything like that. The percentage of the GDP that goes into military is just such a waste.

That magical percentage of money the GOV in general loses of the GDP is such a waste... Much more then the Def. Budget

everyone feelings will be different. but my guess is the majority of people couldn't give a rats ass about someones opinion if there own is different

Agree. But thats not the issue at hand here and is irrelevant.

They're not your troops. They work for Soros and the Kochs. MAGA!

Nothing. Enjoy getting raped by muslims or something.

>actually admitting we're trading blood for oil

And you're wrong, anyway. We'd be paying an extra dollar over what it is now, electric and more efficient cars would have more market share, and the CEOs of big oil would have slighly smaller yachts and slightly fewer vacation homes.

Love this, cuck leftard proudly proclaims to not support people in uniforms aka police and armed services.

Claims when its pointed out that these people protect their safety and rights, that they dont need no racis baby killers to do that as they have them anyway.

But the second I shitpost a cartoon frog and say that tranny's aren't women, leftard will scream oppression and want the same people who they've been disrespecting to kick my arse because I hurt their feelings.

Bitch, you not only need people in uniforms to protect you, you need water wings and a tard helmet along with an army of censors and councillors to be able to even function.

Fuckin welfare queens.

someone's mad

It should be applied to everyone who voted for Trump or Clinton. Warmongers need to put their money where their loud mouths are.

Are you actually so delusional that you think our troops are

- overseas and away from their families serving as a deterrence as against, whether it be Russian or North Korean aggression,
- 300 feet under the ocean surface for months so no-one even thinks about a first-strike on us,
- patrolling the seas for months so commercial traffic can go on uninterrupted,
- advising foreigners so that they are able to defend their own nations without turning into a complete guerrilla force,
- and so much more,

because of the enourmous salary pay?

A huge chunk of them take great pride in what they do, and truth be told, most of them could go to college and have a regular life. Working 9-5, Saturday and Sundays off.

Oh boy. I see reading isnt your strong point. Maybe check out a few episodes of the Levar Burton classic. Reading Rainbow.

Dubya and Teflon Bill pulled it off, too.

If you pay taxes you support our troops, dumbass.

Not care

Already have. 10/10, best thing I ever decided to do. That pay raise on Jan. 1st is gonna be sweet too.

"The large cohort of Baby Boomers who became eligible for military service during the Vietnam War was responsible for a steep increase in the number of exemptions and deferments,"

You could just try behaving like decent, honorable people and maybe the rest of the world wouldn't want to shove bayonets into your intestines.

There are plenty of people who milk meaningless reserve positions just so they can get paid to do bare minimum and only stick around long enough to get their college tuition covered by the GI bill. Not everyone is a hero.

Only in the United States are people so easy to wash their brains that one can convince them that people trained to only be able to receive orders and that they are forbidden to think are heroes

Gotta play dirty to be on top, dawg.

reinstate the draft

Muhammad Ali does not belong in your photo. He served plenty for his conscience.

Nothing, do what you want.

Boy I'm going to try and insult anons intelligence because user raises true point about leftard hipsters being complete and utter pussies, that me with my pretense of false intellectualism cant actually refute.

How's the wifi at starbucks you fucking parasite?

>If
That's right, dumbass.

...okay? why are you here then. go contribute to society and not be a total shit bag of a waste of space.

>cohort
(irony unintentional due to poor education)

The man who enjoys marching in rank in file to the strains of martial music falls beneath my contempt. He received his great brain by mistake: a spinal cord would have been amply sufficient.
– Albert Einstein

because hes a little over entitled 15 y/o shitbag who feels his opinions and needs are on the top of the to do list of everyone he knows

Either underage or not paying taxes, so which is it, banned from Sup Forums or have the IRS throw your dumb ass in prison for tax evasion?

What is, "non sequitur"?

all these peeps now-a-days. just want want want, but wont be willing to give.

Lol faggot, Try harder

Try being a decent human instead of a top dog and people won't want to kill you.
(Sorry for the Portuguese. I know you're still working fitfully on your first and only language.)

>thinking service should be mandatory
>not being a shit head
pick one

>You could just try behaving like decent, honorable people and maybe the rest of the world
>rest of the world
Fucking kill yourself kid.

High five

do not bother arguing, the whole planet except a few Americans know that there is nothing less intelligent than a soldier. Trained Dog with weapons, Fire! he shoots, stop! he stop. Think for yourself! 404

por que no dos? am i not entitled to the same rights of opinion as you bb?

>posted from my magical electronic device made of hundreds of different obscure materials mined all over the earth by people who will never have even the opportunity to attempt to claw themselves out of the shitty life they were born into.

That is not a thing

I mean, what are you doing about it?

Yep, you're a parasite. Probably living off Mummy and Daddy's purse. Thinking that things such as working for a living and being of value to anyone are to "working class" for such an intelligent and superior person such as yourself. Ignoring the fact that you've never spent a coin you've earned, nor hold any value in anything because you've never owned anything that wasn't handed to you.

>I dont support the troops what are you going to do about it?

Nothing, you've given us enough information that you're a shallow and vain person who'll do a better job of punishing yourself than any of u could. Even better that you'll probably not end up having kids because 1. it means you actually have to consider something other than yourself and 2. you want to virtue signal to your gender queer bulldyke looking buddies you're not going to continue the white race by spreading your genes (unles you're a nigger and the horse as already bolted and you've ensured profits for the prison industry for the next 20 or something years before your niglets get shot or OD). Either way, its a big win for the rest of us.

you have down syndrome

Were you able to? If so, tell us a story.

You don't have to play dirty but cheat when you can get away with it, everyone does. Only the losers either get caught or never clue in the first place.

Everyone that denies this being a thing is lying.

Fucking Kek I died

>society
You're still talking about the United Snakes, so the term is inappropriate and inverse.
Unsociable.
Uncivil.
Uncultured.
Even Genghis Khan was more sophisticated than you lot.

Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.
– Edward Abbey

society can also be your community you idiot

None of the above. Your educational system has failed you.

Thank you for not thanking me for my service