Back again
Apt Op is back
Needs some friends.

show cock and i'll consider it

It's an uninspiring 6inches. Nah.

Things are weird.

Show asshole

kys

Working on new content for that shit. My new internet will allow it- ive just been coming up with ideas so im not rambling about nothing.

Eventually my dude.

not enough alcohol to do that.

show alcohol

Time stamp and tits

this is what i drank the last two nights. now i am out of money and booze, so im stone sober and hate my life right now.

ayy i gotcha pal.

this is what i was drinking.

i'm not your dude, pal

I'm not your pal, buddy

i'm not your buddy, mate

I still don't believe it's you. Do the Nazi salute to prove yourself

im no nazi. you nigger.

you don't have to be a nazi to make an arm gesture you twat

Then do the Roman salute. That should be fine

Jesus Christ I really hope this isn't actually you

>mfw you go in for a highfive and are left hanging.

I really hope that everytime i wake up my dude.

get a load of this faggot

In not your mate, lover.

Nice to see you're still making these threads. Wish I could give you a beer man. When did you move out of the basement?

Please take those snakebites out. They are incredibly displeasing to look at.

i moved out on Halloween.
Thanks for the love- Sup Forums really has made me a better person since ive started posting. Its like a bunch of older brothers and some uncles who wanna molest me.

Dub dubs. alright.

Idk if it's just me but you look happy af in that picture

Thank you for accommodating my request. Now that that's out of the way, what do you want to do with your life?

show pussy

im alot happier in general since being out of my basement- but im still hella lonely as i live alone now and have no car.

Depression is a bitch.

Im getting there, one step at a time.

Be around people i love/care about alot of the time. i dont care much for things and material possessions. i just want some good people in my life.

Aside from that- realistically i guess id like a job where i make enough to no worry about where rent and food are coming from and still have the time to actually enjoy my life instead of being at work for 40-50 hours a week.

eh not mine(obviously-- i may not have a huge dick but it indeed is a dick), but was sent to me.

If you could marry one celebrity who would it be?

bs you are ftm

Marry. If i had to choose one to marry and not just fuck on occasion or whatever, it'd have to be my beautiful felicia.

Shes cute as fuck, Nerdy to a point where i wouldn't feel like an aspie talking about some things i like, and she seems very very loving and caring.

>Would take out to nice dinner, then movie, followed by loving cuddles at house.

Oh

Dick fingers.

im not ready for this to die- living alone is lonely

it's dead faggot, kys

Make another thread then ya dingus