Doesn't the whole trap thing prove that most males are bisexual? Nothing wrong with that...

Doesn't the whole trap thing prove that most males are bisexual? Nothing wrong with that, we're just uncovering the truth of our desires as we smash conservative cultural values.

A tight hole is a tight hole, afterall.

>instafuck.today
The name alone sounds like the site downloads 45 different versions of MEMZ into your computer.

Only if most males want to fuck traps, which I would need statistics for.

>most males are bisexual
Wishful thinking there, faggot.

I think men just like dominating cute feminine things. At least that's why I like traps

not really. I mean I guess you could call me bisexual because I fap to traps occasionally, but I tried twice in real life to hook up with different traps and I couldn't get hard. The whole 'likeing traps thing' made me think I was a little gay so I tried sucking a dudes dick and I tried getting my dick sucked by a dude. Long story short, IRL:
>Not turned on by traps
>Not turned on by dudes
But I still fap to traps occasionally. So sure, you could call my bi, but I will never touch a dude again. I tried and didn't like it at all

I think it's just introverted guys that don't put themselves out there giving in to the enticing idea of just being a sex object which in our minds and maybe objectively is easier than putting yourself out there and actually trying to suceed in getting a girl to accept you and let you fuck her. It's a mixture of that and just the taboo factor. At least for me it was but I think I'm slowly getting over it having had a gf for the last year. It has let me see the submission aspect of it more clearly.
It's sad, really, that this is what some guys have come to but I can understand it in a way. It's whatever anyway if you don't let this objectively weird shit mess with your actual sexuality which it really shouldn't. Most of you know the feeling of regret you probably get after busting one to this shit, hence why I can't imagine actually living as that at all times.

no just you

wow its almost like theres a consequence to abandoning traditional values that have proven to create stable families and discouraging masculinity in our culture

sauce?
asking for a friend...

>trap

All the faggot threads are intentional cancer to fuck Sup Forums and Sup Forums over as much as possible. They don't belong here, they're spam. And the whole of Sup Forums didn't suddenly turn queer. So who's posting it all?

Who hates Sup Forums and Sup Forums and who "tends to act as a clique?"

>bisexual
Traps=gay

boo hoo cry me a river

Solid argument!

I'm sure spamming Hitler will help your cause.

ill cry for all the mentally sick people with 40% suicide rates that get suckered into a fantasy world where their delusions are supported by the people around them. yet do nothing to actually address their mental issues

>"you should stop doing what you're doing because I don't like it"
>nobody cares
>"NOT AN ARGUMENT
>I WIN AGAIN
>PUT ANOTHER ONE DOWN ON THE TALLY LADS"
Nobody cares.

>spamming
>your cause

I don't think you're sure about anything.

>40 percent suicide rates

those statistics were recordings of ATTEMPTS, not causes of death.

Traps are not transsexuals, either, user.

You're clearly uneducated on this issue but are so arrogant as to think you're an authority on it.

How is it bisexual for me to be attracted to the body of a girl?

uhmm, user, girls don't have dicks...

Who said anything about their dicks?

It isn't. A trap has a cock tho, and that's what gets you going in reality. Otherwise you would simply stick to real girls.

Penises are disgusting. Please don't project.

>those statistics were recordings of ATTEMPTS, not causes of death.

fail as being a well-adjusted individual
fail at killing self

seems about right

"surfboardpotato"

Not everyone wants to fuck a trap. Mostly fags and sexually deprived morons fall for that fag shit.

Penises are not disgusting wth.

So that's why you fap to traps then? Because they're disgusting.

Okay, so you clearly have no empathy towards trans people but seek to control their lives by pretending to understand them?

Disgusting.

the suicide attempt rate of 42% rises to 57% when family members and friends chose not to speak with them ("support their delusions"), and to 60% when their doctor refuses to treat them. This rate is only exceeded by those that experience physical or sexual abuse (63-78%) and those that experience homelessness (69%). I understand that you're at least putting up a front that you want people to have effective treatment that actually helps, but if you're going to vehemently argue against something, at least be informed about it and argue accordingly.

>doctor refuses to treat them

lol i hope everyone understands "treating" means trying to force a doctor to give you hormones and surgery

dont pretend its some trans being denied healthcare because they can't get cold medicine

bisexual is a concept. gay is a concept. we are irrational pleasure seeking monkeys. dont let words limit the possibilities

lets butcher their bodies and pump them full of chemicals so to attempt to make reality a mentally ill's person delusions. seems like a good idea.

next we should replace all pictures of jesus christ with bill from accounting whos schizophrenic and thinks he's the second coming of christ

It's their freedom to be seen to as they please. It's none of your business what a mutual financial transaction entails.

Are you incapable of reading comprehension? That was the entire point of the statement - that the suicide rate rises by approximately 50% when a doctor does not authorize transition. If you want to argue that transitioning increases suicide rate by not actually treating the issue, then you should be prepared to quantitatively and verifiably argue against current accepted statistics that show otherwise.

>force

You pay the doctor, they're obliging a service, not being forced to do anything, retard.

bwhahahahah you people cant be this retarded can you?

go to your doctor and ask for horse tranquilizer and ask him to amputate your limbs. good luck.

love u xx

You should be allowed to do that because society should house as much freedom as possible, sorry you hate liberty.

lol yes it is the gay conspiracy. you are right. nobody here is really gay its just one jew pulling all the sttrings

take the red pill, user, the mods of Sup Forums are Jewish bots which import gay media onto the site to degrade masculinity and destroy the white race.

this thread is infested with a particular type of human cockroach. i dare not speak its name. but it rhymes blue

why are goyim like you so pathetic that you can't even name us?

coulld anyone shoot their dicc with horse tranquilizer then post it
my dick is in my hand im reddy

A small proportion of the population experiences tremendous chronic pain in their left leg, so much that 60% of individuals with this disorder that are refused treatment attempt suicide at some point in their life. Studies have shown that amputation of the limb lessens pain and/or reduces it to intermittent episodes, but individuals that undergo this treatment frequently have family, friends, coworkers, and people they have never met ostracize and/or excise the individual from their life, citing an unwillingness to recognize delusions. Nevertheless, individuals that undergo the procedure have a suicide rate 30% lower, at 42%.

Should individuals requesting this amputation be given treatment?

>conservative cultural values.
Also called being a normal person, and not a disgusting degenerate freak like you.

Who is this?
I love everything about that webm.
The clothes, the hands, the motions.

Some fine sauce requested please.

>a disgusting degenerate freak like you.

I feel like you're overcompensating for something...

Read the replies famalam