EA is doing an AMA on Reddit in about 24 hours

EA is doing an AMA on Reddit in about 24 hours.

Let’s raid.

Fuck yeah heil hitler

Bump

I'm in

What's the plan?

Bump

Wouldnt we need (((reddit))) accounts for that?
Bump anyway.

Should we try to get into the stream somehow? Should we force our lord Pepe into the scene? Perhaps dicks

ofc

>thinking you need to call for a raid against anything EA

there are a thousands standing by, waiting to shit on them live.

this salt in this AMA will make the recent bill nye one look like it was seasoned by wy pipo

Yeah!

when and where is this AMA?

Hey, guys, idea. What if, instead of being humongous newfag morons and raiding something that wouldn't even be funny to raid, we bother them about the quality about BF2 instead? I mean, come on, they are adding fucking loot boxes to it.

Also, learn the right place and the right time for raids. Like Christian hotlines and streams held by SJWs.

Reddit has been completely obsessed with hating EA for the last couple of days because of that new star wars game being a total grindfest ridden with microtransactions and EA as an overall bsns etc. they've downvoted a comment made by an EA staff member so much that it's currently the sites most downvoted comment of all time (400k~downvotes). At this point everyone is definitely expecting a lot of negative and protesting comments in this AMA

That's why I think it'd be preddy funny to raid with lots of overly sympathetic and praising comments like 'i love the new starwars:)' and 'stay awesome EA!' etc

Someone watched Jim Sterling.

why are asperger kids sperging out over toon skins? why do they think 10v10 darth vader combat would be fun to play?

genius

How the fuck should I know ya dingus

I've never heard of him, what vid are you referring to?

Because it's so evenly matched that it would take a long time, and skill/reflexes determine the outcome. Instead of Darth Vader v. 10 battle droids and Darth Vader fucking them all in the ass.

Also, the fact is, you have to pay to open the loot boxes you get the skins in. I don't have a problem with that. CS:GO does that. But see, the thing is, they are locking away the most valuable assets in these loot boxes. If you don't buy loot boxes, you are gonna have to play for a little under 42 hours to unlock DARTH FUCKING VADER.

This

The one he posted today on BF2's bullshit. I don't know, the structure of how you summed it up sounded like you were quoting him.

Bump

we complain that ea is using the extra money from in game purchases to fund the alt right and we forge some proof and make it funny and have key people within ea have to make a statement

We are defending EA right?

Never in 1 million years. EA has been trash since they started releasing a new Madden game yearly.

Can someone make some ea swastikas

this

who else would know if not you, you fuckmouth

Raids are always good !;;

ea did nothing wrong

reddit, 24 hours

Better plan
>get into stream
>don't do the usual shit
>all the retards are begging EA make sims 5
>spam where is our spam WERE THE SIMS AND HOES AT
>raid the fuck out of it
Plan is either shit or beautiful

my sides, you're funny Sup Forumsro

#EAdidnothingwrong

Please don't raid this with retarded shit
I have actual questions about WHY ARE THEY ALL SO FUCKING DUMB HOLY SHIT

Amazing

#EAlivesmatterstoo

I vote for this plan

it's the only right thing for Sup Forums to do

Yes now we just need some ea black lives matter pictures

make a throwaway

The Consumerist has named EA the worst company in America, based on the results of an online poll.

It's the only company in the history of the competition to receive that dubious honor. The Consumerist cited a few facts: EA makes expensive games that are occasionally broken (like SimCity), then doesn't support the games with updates once they've been bought (or they charge for those updates).

nice try, EA Shill, how much do they pay you?

EA needs to be blasted off the face of the earth.

All they do is buy up studios ruin them then shut them down, fuck those motherfuckers.

K we need to all have a coherent plan. what are we doing for sure

EA did NHL and FIFA. which provides alot of fun for milliones, comprende?

Ea did nothing wrong

EA is just protecting their art

Spam the comment section with dick pics

Let's all defend EA in the AMA. Let's ask for them to raise the cap back up and Reddit has no idea what they're talking about.

this.

They're just going to answer their ghost accounts anyways. No point in raiding.

Second... and ask for more lootboxes.

it never occurred to me that dump trucks can be empty... im like almost 30

welp. time to kill myself

i like this

>fifa is still running on a ps2 engine because they still release is on ps2
It's shit

FUK YEAH IM IN!
but... whats the plan do we just log into reddit at the same time then steam roll them?

done. EAs caps were more than reasonable anyways, it takes a lot of stupidity to not understand their side

Unoriginal idea, but I believe that it would be best to encourage the bullshit that EA has been doing. Ask for more loot boxes, ask for more day one DLC, ask for more microtransactions, and finally, ask for more forced multiplayer.

You wut

whoever the fucking shill working for EA get the fuck out of the thread we get it you suck ea dick all day and will take it up your ass for EA's weak shriveled penis

also FUCK OFF NIGGER

Honestly, Fuck EA.
>Killed Viseral
>Ruined Dead Space
>Killing Battlefield
>Battlefront 2 will have more microtransactions than Blops 3 and IW put together.
>Buying Titanfall and its Studio

Theyre no better than Activision

I'm not shilling for them. I hate EA, but it's be fun to fuck up that AMA.

YOU CAN'T STOP US FAGGOT

What's a Reddit?

hahaha, look at the butthurt sperg

you obviously don't understand the dynamics of digital entertainment sales

should I just faking make a alrm in 24 hr? cuz I dunno
also why would we even be raiding their ANA there are already gunna be a bunch of nigger fgts doing that anyways ;-:

I bloody love this mentally retarded community

cuz isn't Sup Forums all bout originality

I love it 2

everyone spam dick pics

Does anybody know how to bruteforce an email adress?

fucking kek

^120K upboats !!!!!! /r/legacy /r/alltime !!!
|

you try different passwords one after another

so what y'all finna do?

spam dick picks, of course

"imma go to college and make a game studio and release a record breaking indie game with complex 2d geometry and 3d spacial midi sound

in C"

Hey guys check out these dubs

Star trek isn't even that great

What was that about a cactus?

Each did nothing wrong

nice try faggot

^^^ these dubs ^^^

For the love of god can all of you newfags stop being such unbelievable faggot cuck garbage?

PREACH

no

Sup Forums hasn't caused a big fuckfest in a while. Let's go boys.

LET'S GET MEDIEVEAL ON 'EM

bump bump bump

No shhh let the thread die

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

why