Recommend MUST-SEE tv show based off the following lists:

Recommend MUST-SEE tv show based off the following lists:
MUST-SEE: Breaking Bad, Dexter S1-S4, Spartacus, The Shield, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Deathnote, Attack on Titan, Code Geass, The Office, Always Sunny, Rick and Morty
WORTH-SEEING: True Detective, House of Cards, Homeland, Lost, 24, Vikings, Carnivale, House, Arrested Development, Rome, Better Call Saul, Stranger Things, Narcos, Westworld, Archer, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Madmen, One Punch Man, Bob's Burgers, Justified, Impractical Jokers, Entourage, Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, South Park, Family Guy
DIDN'T LIKE: The Wire, Hannibal, Supernatural, Walking Dead, Modern Family
TRIED, COULDN'T GET INTO IT YET: Shameless, Hunter x Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Mr Robot, Firefly, Cowboy Bepop, Stein's Gate, Monster, Ash vs Evil Dead, Parasyte
WHAT I PLAN TO WATCH NEXT: Bloodline, Durarara

Fucking normie tastes

stopped at attack on titan sage

Shirley this must be bait?

Sons of Anarchy

> Deathnote
> Attack on Titan

>DIDN'T LIKE: The Wire
I'm out.

Orange County AND The OC.

Fuck off faggot

Fuckin' get out of here with that list filed with Weeb shit.

Hunterxhunter

My nigga this show is so overly conveluded and complex. And not in asmart way either. Fuck understanding nen and on and all the categories and following the hunter rules and blah blah dark continent blah blah digital world blah blah blah Chimera ants. Jesus Christ someepisodes and chapter are solely pure exposition and explaining the rules of a certain nen ability. Why does such a cool concept have to have soooo much fucking explaining. Holy shite.

>MUST-SEE: ... Rick and Morty
You almost had me, kek

But have you watched them though?

This is us, Young Sheldon, Mr. Robot,

>Game of Thrones
Books are better, season 7 sucked dick

>Rick & Morty
Overrated show, decent but there are better. (Futurama, South Park)

>Family Guy
Overrated as fuck. It's literally more worthwhile to just look up a few "family guy best moments" compilations on YouTube than it is to watch the actual show.

>Walking Dead
Used to be good but went to absolute shit after the fourth season. It lost all of its soul and the writing felt like it was hijacked by a bunch of edgy teens.

When you think OP couldn't get any more gay...then you read this post

dude. Kill yourself

Ray Donovan. Best Showtime show on TV

>Books are better, season 7 sucked dick
Season 7's problem wasn't dick, it was vaginas

Is that the show where the dad dresses his sons as pretty girls?

Watch from season 1 beginning. More blood, tits and pussy than any other show.

this

I don't see any tits. The other two, probably.