/sino/ - Chinese Thread

"五·二零"声明 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/magazine/is-this-the-end-of-christianity-in-the-middle-east.html
google.es/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/764727/christianity-iraq-mosul-islamic-state/amp
google.es/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/23/arab-christians-secular-arabs-isis-middle-east-minorities
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/中国大陆PlayStation系列延迟发售事件
desuarchive.org/int/thread/74940467/#q74941287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wechat group

Yes I love chink women

>Got a Taiwanese gf
>Whenever the subject comes up she can't help but shit on mainlanders

Is the opposite true ? Do Mainlanders thinks these Taiwanese are smug Island cunts ?

>tfw being "其走狗"之代表

CHING CHONG DING DONG

ha ha

kawaii

我是已加过群的那个日本人

推推

I joined, what now? I spam pictures of SNH members?

is there a qutie?

yes, we hate each other just for the lulz

啊,我很好奇中国人是怎么认识的这个网站

就是。
再说有些人特意花钱买pass而shit posting
这是个谜

我在中国的时候来Sup Forums并不需要vpn
不过可以去相关网站举报一下Sup Forums让中国广电总局屏蔽这里

ANDDDDDD WE'RE BACK

Taiwanese under 30 are seen as cuckolds, and they are.

*this kills the chinaman*

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/magazine/is-this-the-end-of-christianity-in-the-middle-east.html

google.es/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/764727/christianity-iraq-mosul-islamic-state/amp

google.es/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/23/arab-christians-secular-arabs-isis-middle-east-minorities

Thoughts?

>可以让中国屏蔽
那么我们握着中国posters的蛋蛋 是不是

You are the Chinese guy studying in Japan, no?

they have ton of missile which can fuck entire earth
is it really proper

在说我吗
不要啊,老大哥
你是木毛吗?

no, I'm indigenous Japanese.
I had been in China for a year though.

是的,可以去他们的政府的官方网址进行举报,这会非常的容易
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/中国大陆PlayStation系列延迟发售事件
no, i can see his chinese not THAT good

>在说我吗
也许是
我是一个光明正大的lolicon

>Buddhist statue
>1300 years later
>some dude's skeleton found inside in the same position
ZEN CHAN MY BUDDHA UP

Interesting. Were you in these threads when they started back in 2015?

I remember a Japanese guy from back then . And a Chinese guy studying in Japan more recently.

this is not the first time I see chinese using russian exit nodes in their vpns
we now also have a similar national firewall (although still rudimentary compared to gfw), why use russian IPs?

别这样了俄罗斯君 我也是开玩笑的
no im a new
yeah, and they are in high-level uni here and i feel mostly working as parttimer in convinience store

>I am working parttime in a convenience store

Aren't we all?

кaк мнe тeбe дoкaзaть чтo я pyccкий?如此友善,我都不忍心使坏了:) 放心吧,我也只是说说而已

we can find really many chinese here recently and mostly the convinience stores in around the center of Tokyo

Ah sorry, I thought you're just using a vpn. I own a game server (hosted in Germany) with lots of chinese players who are mostly using russian vpns for some weird reason.

>like China
>but I am Sansei 三世
>like Japan
>but don't like Japanese

Help!

honestly i didn't understand what are you saying in above one posting but
I got that you are a chinese origin right now.

>don't like Japanese but like japan
this is pretty natural feeling of foreingers
Japan looks pretty nice country only on statistics but still getting botherd by fucking old culture like other 3rd world countries, for example working style.
we have pretty odd culture and love trolling in internet. just see japan subjectively. but i welcome you come here anytime.
>三世
completely a spanish then.
isn't it very rare that emmigrate to spain at your grand parents' time

because russia is close to them and have faster internet and more open network environment.
btw. i have to report to voenkomat in tuesday, what should i be aware of ?

呵呵,要是举报了之后真的没中国poster 那我们也很恐怖 对不对

不过呢 按照我的经历,我开个玩笑 中国人就都认真接受成骂人的话:d

Care to elaborate ? It doesn't really surprise me as I've heard Taiwan has been doing badly since 90s.
I know we do in Europe. Why would it be different in Asia ? It's just banter.

well other chinese who are using german exit nodes seem to have better latencies anyway, that's why it's puzzling to me.

regarding the latter: no idea, i've oткocил long ago and I'm happy it doesn't concern me

不觉得会有多恐怖,算是最后的手段吧
>中国人就都认真接受成骂人的话
这个很对,只有离开了中国我才意识到台湾人和香港人说大陆人玻璃心是真的!

I am Japanese-American actually. But yes, I am not Japanese. I am American.

Yeah living with Japanese and being around them for awhile shows that Japanese aren't very different from most other people in the world.
I honestly cannot believe the work culture in Japan though.

One day I hope to visit. I'll do the meme route from Tokyo to Mount Fuji.

chink girls have mustaches, hairy arm pits, and long black hairs growing out of their toes or nipples

恩,但这里的中国人好理智。
>玻璃心
这个。
你看过《台湾NO1》的视频吗。这个超好玩。

The political situation in Taiwan has been extremely tense since the start of democracy in 1996.

Many young Taiwanese don't see themselves as at all connected to the Mainland or Chinese. It's a really weird self-denial syndrome, and it is also present in much of the west among leftists.

Nonetheless, that's not to say all of them are. The activists are just more vocal and willing to do stupid shit like storming the parliament building over butthurt at a trade deal.
Many Taiwanese still see themselves as Chinese and with connections to the mainland. The CCP being fuckers don't help the situation at all, and that is why the KMT is really divided now between the old guard and younger "pro-China but Taiwanese" members.

Many mainland Chinese see them as self-denying puppets of the USA who would welcome reoccupation by Japan. And they kind of are.

Canadian chinese*

oh!!! you are a 三世(sansei) I got.I think it's free that you can self-assume as Japanese or not.
you have been to here. and you have nice observation.
don't you think Japanese are too shy do you? and
here is completely not a place for working as everybody saying on Sup Forums.
if our companies are descent and japanese have descent communication skill i think you would came back. sad.
>meme route
yeah that's too typical m8. i recommend you eat ramen. play pachinko or some local thing more.

i go to sleep
see you next time

Hello Chinese posters, what's your opinion on Spain poster that blindly in love with China?

shut the fuck up and kill yourself

Hum so people are seeing this new Generation of "pro China but Taiwanese" as quitters compared to former generations ? Like they gave up on being "Real China" ?

And yeah it's not surprising that they're seen as Western Puppets.

Anyway interesting, thanks for the lesson user. I know basically next to nothing about China so I had to google some terms (like KMT).

What should I say to a Taiwanese to tease them about China ? I already used "Don't be mean to mainlander, they could drown you by spitting on the island"

受不了英式菜啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
吃的要吐了

at least it doesn't all look like tiny overcooked pieces of meat with completely random vegetables and either super sugary sauce or like 20 red peppers

The situation in a nutshell: desuarchive.org/int/thread/74940467/#q74941287
The DPP rouses public support from the senile and the impressionable by pushing the (((nationalistic))) "independence" movement even though there's nothing for Taiwan (aka RoC, literally the original China) to become independent from in the first place, and the ever increasing population of 肯老族, 負二代 and NEET keyboard warriors would rather engage in armchair activism instead of actually trying to work and make a difference due to increasing western SJW influence in the media.
Taiwan is nothing but a shadow of its former self, it won't be 50 years before the country gets annexed by PRoC or collapses. And this is coming from a purebred Taiwanese.

Why do chinks think they'll become stronger than us?

turns out i can't learn chinese since i'm too lazy o read anything

Do you guys read Xianxia/ Wuxia stories?

I just got into reading 我欲封天 after a chinese friend said to give it a try.

You niggas got some crazy oriental fantasy, I'll give you that. I dig it. But everyone is a fucking druggie eating pills in this story.

textbooks say there are intestines depicted in this picture, I never found them

Stop. Don't take away what little fun I have left

窝也是买的pass 反正才20刀

I have a very good proposal for him: "let's switch citizenship"

>able to understand various English dialects/accents once I've learned standard English
>literally unable to understand any Cantonese even though I already know to various degrees Minan, Mandarin and Hakka
真促進大腦活動

China will grow larger

Even larger

You can't even shut up Tibet, hahaha. Try again.

relax, it's just a joke

China pls. Come on.

Give that a good shake.

Unifying multiple universe and space and time itself is a little bit too far even for Chinese nationalism

Why are the Chinese still using this primitive form of writing? Just do what the Koreans did and make an actual damn alphabet.

>Try to break free from Samsara, end my cycles of guilt and suffering on the mortal plane
>Fail in last ditch attempt
>Die in meditation
>People encasing me in a bronze statue and consider my failure a holy relic

Fucking hell

Because china cares a lot about their history and if you abandon the characters you abandon the history and culture that accompanies them. Also the actual benefit would be fairly minimal for native speakers.

Truly? I doubt it, man.

>中華地月帝國
趴死 lmao

Even if it is serious the attempt to actually achieving it is in itself a joke

I guess we'll leave it at that and let the people of the 27th century deal with China when it actually tries to do it.

how do i study for HSK6 besides just reading more

get chinese gf/bf

100% serious

Watch Chinese TV, both news and drama. I'm in the middle of watching one. Also, just interacting with Chinese people is helpful.

That kinda falls under the reading more

Really what i want is sample questions and such with explanations. Stuff that would teach me the differences between similar words and expressions. I don't really give a shit about the test and I already listen to / watch like 2 hours of tv or podcasts a day with various levels of attentiveness

Oh, what do you listen to? I'm also in the same situation, I just finished my first year of college and desperately want to improve my Chinese. I think my textbook is pretty helpful, but I'm trying to watch more Chinese TV.

Chinesepod upper intermediate and advanced podcasts
美国之音 (Chinese VOA) podcast
大学生了没

Also watch 意難忘 if you want to learn Taiwanese hokkien.

no thanks i only signed up to learn one language

Ok user sorry to bother you.

any real chinese here?
有没有中国本地人在这里?

但你在加拿大

我以為我是real chinese不過結果我不是
不好意思

>繁体字
你绝对不是real chinese

我想学注音符号

how to type cantonese?
I can't find the software

You mean 拼音?

Already know Pinyin of course, but I want to learn zhuyin since a lot of Taiwanese people use it for slang/in online communication

应该不是太难

但是已经看得懂汉子为社么想学习注音什么的