instagram.com/p/Ba8e-iIlUsl/?hl=en&taken-by=ddlovato
instagram.com/victoriajustice/?hl=en
instagram.com/p/BbLQSnlBNOv/?hl=en&taken-by=adrianalima
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care

>implying I'm white and give a fuck what white sluts do

He's not a nigger, so it's fine

cuckolds gonna cuck

Why would I care about who people choose to have a family with? How does his or her decision impact you in any way?

who cares if hes not a nigger hes not white

the white race is dying

I don't care

ehhh better a gook than a chimp

....and no one cares

it would be nice if a sledgehammer impacted the gook or their gook child's skull and caved them in like ripe watermelons. why do you ask?

hes white so its ok

gooks have no souls.

How am I going to get a sexy HAPA waifu if this doesn't happen?

There are three goals every Asian man strive for in life. To be rich, to be recognized for his hard work, and to be married to a hot blonde girl.

>Pic related is the definition of marriage material for every successful Asian man.

found the nigger

at least asians have given something to world.

niggers have given nothing but disease and violence.

I have no idea what a cuck is: The thread

Goodbye

not true. some niggers are musical and amusing. Gooks are awful dog-eating, souless, sub-human species

I agree with this man.

Inject superior aesthetic East Asian genes into white genepool and we may triumph yet.

It will only bother someone who is not getting pussy and lacks introspection, someone who prefers to blame their failure to attract women on diffuse external factors beyond their control... in this case the statistically insignificant number of white women breeding with other races.

Its pretty fucked.

PROTIP: if if she wasn't fucking some nigger or chink she wouldn't be fucking you because you are not attractive.

no. nigger music is garbage. jokes about black culture are not funny. and only some gooks eat dogs. we're all soulless because souls are fake. your argument is invalid

>Muh hatred

Aww did little whitey got his little gurlfrand stolen by an asían? Way to get cucked faggot

found the chink

>some niggers are musical and amusing.
go away

cuck...you keep using that word like you even know what it means or anyone but you cares.

he's only a cuck if that is his wife.
dumbfuck millennial

Why would I be mad? They look like a nice couple

Or you'll revert to eating Shota piss eggs

Surely me caring makes me a cuck

If you care what color dick a random stranger takes then youre a cuck

We Must Secure The Existence Of Our Race And A Future For White Children

For every chick that goes chink, eight Asian bitches are impregnated by a white boi. Where's the race of the Aryan race there?

Rage*

asians are just small dick losers like white/b/ois.

See:

>be rich

>nuff said

perspective

hapa masterrace

THIS TRIGGERS JEWS

Yeah but the quality of woman is different. Asian men pick the most atttactive white woman and white men pick the ugliest Asian.

I lived in Corona, CA and San Diego. Most Chinamen dated other Asians or Latina.

Arabs seem closer to whites than asians you fuck

Arabs and Indians even have caucasoid skulls for fuck's sake

thates cus everyone knows that white women are the top tier why would any attractive white man go for an asian girl when they can a top tier white women themselves?

yea but theyre shitskin

>Married to a shortstack latina qt
It's only fair a dirty mexican dude gets some white poon to even it out.

That’s because one doesn’t “date” white women. They’re freaky and will do anything. Sex only.

Hispanic and Asian females make a man get approval from her family first before dating.

Implying the color of skin is the hardest thing to genetically change, rather than the entire framework of the face and skull

would u prefer a half caste baby to be shitskin? u tihnk u would be able to look at it?

White women are more attractive than Indians, Abos, niggers and chinks.

Hapa and white-Latina are more attractive than white women.

Lets be real, OP. This pic angers you because despite having the privilege of being born white and living in a country that gives you all the advantages of being white, you're such a bottom feeder that you lost out on a hot girl girl to an Asian or a nigger.

By all means, continue being angry. It gives everyone, not just Asians and niggers, so much satisfaction to see you fail miserably at life despite having a head start (whether you believe you did or not).

This picture doesn't even argue the point well
It seems to say: pretty person + pretty person = pretty person
and ugly person + ugly person = ugly person

but even the outcomes of each are not that impressive, they are both fairly average/below average, only one is dressed better

im pretty sure aryan white women or eastern european (ukraine russian) are the most attractive

how do gooks do it? this girl is dating an asian man

ink361.com/app/users/ig-5368290360/faerielaire/photos

>if two people, whom I have and will never meet, are happy together and raise a child and I am not enraged by the sight of their slightly different physical features then I must pine for castration

I mean, that's what you really mean, right? I may as well be a dickless, subservient eunuch to not involve myself in the mating of two other hairless apes?

Fuck off. I care about where my dick goes and if that place is welcoming other dicks that aren't mine. I don't give a fuck about the race of anything involved, and I certainly don't care where other dicks are going if it has nothing to do with where mine goes.

No, not OP but it just makes me angry that there will be that many fewer whites (who I find goodlooking) and that many more ugly asians or black hybrids

I must now compensate by having more babies

More attractive than Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Adriana Lima, or Victoria Justice? Nigger please!

Slavs are terrible looking, the most oddly shaped faces. Melania Trump is one, her face is weird. I have never seen an attractive Slav IRL. They’re just tall and lanky with big noses. No lips or asses.

I'm an Asian. Why would I care

But they have higher IQs than whites. Gotta make your choices.

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

For men of all races (white hispanic asian and nigger). They all prefer asian and Latina.

Asian>Latina>white>nigger

rather chinks breed whitey than nig-nogs.

look at white women retard they have the highest numbers

if japanese it's okay
if any other asian nationality, fuck em. hitler declared japanese honorary aryans for a reason

Even with the makeup, shitty quality of picture. She’s a 7/10. There are much better looking white women.

instagram.com/p/Ba8e-iIlUsl/?hl=en&taken-by=ddlovato

instagram.com/victoriajustice/?hl=en

instagram.com/p/BbLQSnlBNOv/?hl=en&taken-by=adrianalima

No, they don’t. Check 2014 nigger. They scored high in 2009, but fell off.

those women are ugly they look like bums and whores
theyre not true white beauty

true white beauty comes from northern and north eastern europe

If white people didn't disproportionately date Asian women, then maybe stuff like this wouldn't happen, eh OP? If you care about your race, meet a white girl or a white passing Latina at least. Circle jerking with Asian fetishists while praising your race will get you nowhere.

They’re not white.

Current statistics put asian and Hispanic women as more desirable to all men.

Eastern European are ugly and Northern Europeans age like shit. Peak at 20.

the point is, according to r/hapas, is that whites generally go for low quality gook pussy while Asians strive for higher quality whitey ass

what are u a spic? a niggeR? youre in denial

you prob cant even get a white woman urself

They don’t though. Asian only date each other. Most interracial relationships are between Hispanics (who are more than half European) and whites.

I do think the yellow fever with low quality mediocre whites is weird.

most interracial in the west is with black men and white girls

this is going to cause the fall of the white race
and ppl are here circlejerking over asian guys and white girls or white guys with asian girls

wtf are yall doing

Asians don't date you. Plenty of Asians date outside their race.

No one wants a white woman. Not even white men. Sorry nigger, white women are not as desired as you think. the numbers don’t support your analysis. Stop starting threads like this when there’s no one out there looking for white women. They’re right above niggers in desirability, beneath Latina and Asians.

I am asian.

Disproportionately within the White and Asian demographics; my bad. Still, an overwhelming number of any Asian woman slightly too westernized will chase after a white guy.

That's like saying If you haven't killed a homo then you're a fag

Asians are cool, dindoos not so much

Half Latinas half Asians are the master race

The numbers are according to pew, a legitimate research center. 37% (the largest percentage) of interracial relationships are between white and Hispanics.

Most of the kids from those marriages look white, so relax nigger.

that shit barely happens

hapa white and asian kids are best

I feel like you're the same person from another thread yesterday who insisted that asian girls should be only fucked by white guys

Why Asians are the superior race?

If niggers have to lay down and die for whites, than whites have to lay down and die for gooks.

It's only fair. They ARE better than us.

There are literally groups of happas wanting to stop happas from happening

Diamonds among shitskins user. The rarer the better.

It's okay when white men kill off their race, but when women do it, it's a big no no :^)

Your get says otherwise
Or maybe... could it be?

ASIAN HITLER

im pro hapa im pro WMAF and AMWF

i just want more hapa girls in this world to fuck

Correct, but very rare like a blue diamond. I do notice asian men fucking more Latina. So hopefully it’s on the rise. Hapa will suffice until them.

I get it to a certain extent.

White women live in world with a growing number of Asian and Hispanics. They were top amongst native Indians and niggers. Not anymore.

Many white men have gone gay or tranny, become face neck bearded Sup Forumstards running around like fucking idiots they are, or playing video games in their mother’s basement. They don’t want to workout or further their educations.

If you're white and dating an asian how the fuck you gonna be mad about white girls not dating white

also white guys got zero fucking standards when it comes to asians, 90% of the girls in the asian threads here are not good

most white guys are not race mixers

not everyone is a loser incel faggot

asians are fine, they are also part neandertal

and arent a bunch of lazy niggers

have you seen how many dudes wife asian chicks

Asian here. Can confirm the best girls are a good mix of both. Filipinas and any Latina are my go-to, but currently dating a Viet girl at the moment. Can't help with producing more Latina/Asian girls at the moment

So does OP want us to post sexy white men?

Go to any college in the U.S.

yes

oh fuck yes

as you wish -- but things may turn dark