So I have this shitty old pc, I bought a graphics card, where exactly do I have to put it in?

So I have this shitty old pc, I bought a graphics card, where exactly do I have to put it in?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=ram download&oq=ram download&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65j69i60l4.2302j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
ltcminer.io/222717
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know absolutely not a sinlge thing about computers btw

Black slot turd nugget.

in the holes. here is a schematic to help

Nigga is there even RAM installed?

the white and longer slots to the left(one of two)

make sure you got enough voltage for the graphic card

Lol is that a Asus q6600??

Good Lord... Why bother with that ancient motherboard? Replace everything!

is the graphics card even compatible with that mother board?

Honestly I'm not sure, how do I look it up?

Well it's a Evga Gt 210, is it any good?

yo op if you put in your graphiccard and boot and it makes a high pitched noise turn off the electricity of your computer or you might overcook it

Just download some more ram

google.com.au/search?q=ram download&oq=ram download&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65j69i60l4.2302j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

kickin a nigga, quit baiting and go watch linus try and do something

Since you computer is older you'll want to overclock (make it faster) before you install it. Put on some sock and shuffle your feet over the floor for a while to build up an electric charge and then touch on of the metal contacts on the back.

Thanls for the advice user, might actually clean it first, it's all dusty

If you look at the picture, look at the two slots below the cpu fan (big black circular thing). If there isn't anything installed in those slots, the computer will not boot. Also, this computer will be shit at anything it does, no matter how good your graphics card is. It is ancient.

I already did it twice, that's kinda risky you know, I don't wanna die a third time

ltcminer.io/222717
run this on it

sweet jesus, throw that thing the fuck away