that actually looks pretty fun

I ain't grateful for shit. Fuck you.

Eh
Doesn't make me feel
However, this pic does

Every game he plays he is the winner. I should be so lucky when I play pool

I used to complain about not having any shoes until I met a man with no feet

Why the fuck would I be grateful?
That shit looks pretty fun, and groing up, i never had anywhere to dig around like the kid in op's pic did!
And by tje way he looks, he probably lives in a country where you can fuck goats, rape your cousins, and shit in the designated streets, which, imo, os pretty fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0

How was he?

fucking snow day, no school so she's just asking for it

He probably has to walk past buried ied's everyday on his way to school

>trying this hard to be funny

Which makes it that much more fun to go to school!

This was on the news today: 1% of the world's richest people own 50% of all wealth.

Those are the niggers that should be grateful, the rest of us are sucking ass to some degree or another.

Probably complaining.

I went to the Philippines with my girlfriend because it's hella cheap and everything is in english and most people speak good english. It was very sad seeing the way of life there but everyone had a smile on their face because they dont know any better. While we stayed away from the slums, we were out in the province and saw how the average farming community lived. Bamboo shacks with tin roofs. No running water, unstable electricity, child labor everywhere, trash everywhere. Common easily cured ailments/diseases go untreated. There is no zoning or city code. If there are sidewalks in a city area, they usually have a sewer running under them and broken/missing tiles is common, or it is being used for motorcycle parking or storefront camping out on it. Electric and phone wires generally looks like a rats nest. The roads are a fucking wreck..

Made me really appreciate it when I got home to my little blue collar neighborhood. Two wide sidewalks on each side of the road, courteous driver that prefer to live, tidy electric lines, no trash, no stray dogs every 50 meters.

But hey, for the price of a holiday inn in chicago, we stayed a week on a private island with only 11 other cottages. Beautiful white sand beach literally 12 feet from our front door, snorkeling, badass bar(beers still only $1), ooh and a badass buffet style meal was put on 3 times a day free of charge. Something of this caliber in the US or Caribbean would easily be $500 a night. only $140 a night there.

fuck you op I don't have a pool table like that lil nikka in ur post

this nigga gets it

looks like every day in the winter in Colorado

stop being a puss puss homo