Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AjD7h8xXvpc
youtube.com/watch?v=8kQZHYbZkLs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaḍḍā_Ghallūghārā#Massacres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for daler mehndi

>tfw no fiercely loyal cute jindo dog

जय गोर्खाली |

Yesterday I tried some chicken momos at a Nepalese fast food restaurant. I loved it.

I'm pretty happy that there's a momo stall run by a Nepali or Northeast Indian dude really close to my house.

Same here. That Nepalese restaurant is just out of our society.

First for Nepal superpower within the next century

Kinda envy Nepalis and Northeast Indians because they live in such beautiful places and their food is decent too.
Gorkhas are pretty badass.

>tfw nearest good momo place is 10 KM away

I live like only a couple of hundred meters away from that momo place. I can walk there whenever I feel like getting a momo.

hello

>tfw finally done with JEE Advanced
Finally can shitpost full time now
Hello, malay-user

I'm Indian

Man i miss walking just 5 mins to get tasty momos. Probably won't get to taste proper ones for another 6 months. ;__;

Huh, so many Indians in SEA...
Are you an expat or were you born there?

Yeah. It was very tiring eight hours. Feels good that exam center was near my home this time and not in another city.

How'd it go? Did you check your first paper from a key yet?

Physics and Maths went well. I felt Chemistry to be a bit hard, especially all that organic one.

The paper had a very similar pattern to last year but was much easier, imo

>Did you check your first paper from a key yet?

Not yet.

I like Balkan songs. Cool Scarface animation too.
youtu.be/AjD7h8xXvpc

It may be relatively easy from the last year, but I am only used to the organic chemistry in our school textbooks. All that notes from coaching and advanced Organic chemistry textbooks provided only a little help to me as I spent most of my study hours studying Physics and Maths.

Do you know this oldman and how is his cuisine?

Forgot the pic.

I don't really understand what you mean

I'm a local Indian but my mum's a recent arrival from Assam

Assamese, eh?
Do you blend in well as a local in Malaysia?

its ok we mostly fuck amongst ourselves like the other major ethno groups

That sucks :(
I wanted a Northeast Indian gf

I saw the YouTube videos of the man's cooking.And apparently He is an indian.I thought someone might know him here.

Never seen him before... I don't know anything about cooking, tbqh
Isn't YouTube blocked in China though?

T E A C H
M E
E N G R I S H

youtube.com/watch?v=8kQZHYbZkLs

Ecuadorian music is good.

Some people in china translate and transport the YouTube videos to chinese websites.
N E I N.

Thoughts on CCP?

youre the only legit chinese guy on Sup Forums right? I know a guy from aryland who likes to Proxy with your flag but you are the chinese english teacher right?

I was born in 1995,and during the past 20 years,I can feel that life is better day by day.CCP is very powerful.

Cute! How could anyone eat this ;_;

Most people in china are confident with CCP.But the speed of economy growth will slow down.There might be more difference voices by then.
I'm not a english teacher.

how many chinese posters are here?

Jindos and Shibas are really cute
What do you think about Mao?

Also noticed that Nvidia box. PC gamer?

Nevermind, just realized that it's a laptop.

Looks like a lenevo desu

Do they have preloaded Ubuntu laptops too?

I guess so.
Alot of the laptops imported to Nepal have ubuntu or DOS instead of windows since its cheaper to bring those in.

Maybe 3 or 4 as I know.
He was a great man until 1960s.But after that he was too old.He hardly knew the truth about the situation,and thus he lost in his own imagination.But he was still in charge so he made huge mistakes,which was a disease for the whole nation.The official evaluation given by CCP is “70% contribution and 30% fault ”.Personally I don't hate him because my grandpa adores him a lot. But I feel sad that so many death due to his mistakes.

is there a risk of using Sup Forums in China?
What happends if the gov't finds out?

It's a Dell.

Ahh. The body coloring made it look like a lenevo one.
Dell is bretty gud. I've got one too, though its due for an upgrade.

Since I'm still not found by the gov,so frankly speaking I dont know.It's not something serious.So many people insult CCP everyday,but no one disappeared.kek

What do Chinese think of South Asian countries like Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, etc ?

My surname's popularity.

>Nepal
They have the mountain,so do we.
>India
We were at the same scratch line,but now we are different.So some chinese have superiority complex to indian.And many of us think that the caste is the reason for current situation of india.
>Pakistan
Our best friend.
>Bangladesh
Not familiar.same the Bhutan.

>tfw could beat the shit out of everybody ITT

:^)

My surname by frequency

Lol are you छेत्री or श्रेष्ठ or something like that?

>think they can start a south asian general and not post qts

hmmm i dont think so sweetie xox

>my surname has 4 incidences worldwide
>I am one of those

wew

Not really, my surname is found in India too but is far more frequent in Nepal.
I can't say what it is though... Too doxxable.
I did know a Shrestha though once

Wow. That's definitely the rarest one I've heard yet.
What countries are the other 3 in?

Love you, China bro!

Looking forward to Dubai 2.0 in Gwadar! I'm pretty scared as to why China is so friendly towards us. It's not like we're any use after the collapse of the USSR.

2 in the US, 1 in yemen

it's probably because it was transliterated unusually

How many Pakis does it take to change a lightbulb?

What site are you using

>My surname is only popular in Wahhabi Durka Durka areas

Feels bad man

No, you can't.

forebears.io

are you the chinese that teached me how to get north korean qts?

It's quite simple, India is their biggest geopolitical rival in the world.

India is the antithesis of China. India is the country with the most religious diversity, with an insane number of languages and beliefs. China is a country which is actively trying and succeeding in homogenizing the country ethnically and culturally (i.e. no religion). India is world's biggest democracy, China is world's biggest one-party state. Both have massive populations. They have disputed areas. They will be vying for control of Asia.

Pakistan is just a valuable tool for China to have, and China is a valuable ally for Pakistan to have.

Wew lad

>Afghanistan
Huh

We are spread all across the world.

>British emprire

Ah yes you forgot the mention the part where the Afghans were bombarded with artillery by the most powerful empire in the history of the mankind

Face it, that entire story was just a lie to boost the morale of the Sikh soldiers who were cucked into fighting for the British.

>be Sikh
>first fight Afghans without British help
>then the British come
>invade Afghanistan for the British cause
>Afghans kick the British out once
>fight for the British again
>British gain control over Afghan foreign policy but Afghanistan remains independent
>However the British decide to terminate the Sikh empire and swallow them
>Afghanistan kicks the British out again and becomes independent country
>Sikhs still part of India
>get progrom'd when they get to uppity

10,000 (TEN THOUSAND) great Afghan "warriors" V.S. 21 Sikhs.

And Sikhs still won.

>Face it, that entire story was just a lie to boost the morale of the Sikh soldiers who were cucked into fighting for the British.
They were mostly Sikh mercenaries tbf. A lot of ""real"" soldiers refused to work for us.

>Afghans kick the British out once
Well yeah but that's undermining it a but. We invaded, took over and put a puppet in.
The soldiers that got killed in the first battle was because they stayed inside the country idiotically instead of gtfo'ing which got them surrounded and destroyed.

>British gain control over Afghan foreign policy but Afghanistan remains independent
Not sure if that's something to proud of m8. Same thing happened to China but they call it a 'century of humiliation'.

Wasn't this general meant to be politics free anyway?

* in the first war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaḍḍā_Ghallūghārā#Massacres

>25K-30K Sikh "warriors" and "women and children" massacred by the father of Afghanistan

KEK brah

>comparing China, biggest country in the world population wise and one of the biggest area wise to Afghanistan, small country surrounded by persian imperialists, british imperialists and russian imperialists

kys dumbass

>tfw there are two Sikh "holocausts"
>both perpetrated by Afghans
w
ew
e
w
e
we
w
e

Yes.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaḍḍā_Ghallūghārā#Massacres
>"Fighting while moving and moving while fighting, they kept the baggage train marching, covering it as a hen covers its chicks under its wings."
>More than once, the troops of the invader broke the cordon and mercilessly butchered the women, children and elderly inside, but each time the Sikh warriors regrouped and managed to push back the attackers.
Wow that's unironically pretty fucking badass. Why are Sikh's so much cooler than other indians?

>comparing China, biggest country in the world population wise and one of the biggest area wise to Afghanistan, small country surrounded by persian imperialists, british imperialists and russian imperialists
That's not what I was even implying lad

oy vey

I went to amritsar and shit, went to the golden temple

was probably the first time an afghan muslim entered the golden temple since this happened

>In 1757, Ahmad Shah Durrani invaded India for loot and plunder a fourth time. This time, he was so harassed by Sikh fighters who several times slew his guards and pillaged his baggage train that he determined to take his revenge on them. Since Durrani could not lay his hands on the elusive bands of Sikhs, he determined to vent his fury on their holy city of Amritsar. The Harimandir Sahib was blown up and the surrounding pool filled with the entrails of slaughtered cows.

>In the twilight of dawn, Durrani and his allies surprised the Sikhs, who numbered about 50,000, In the twilight of dawn, Durrani and his allies surprised the Sikhs, who numbered about 50,000, most of them noncombatants.

>most of them noncombatants.

>Taking pride in murdering innocent and defenseless women and children instead of fighting with true warriors on the battlefield.

Why are Afghans so savages, always destroying civilizations like Turks.

Literally revenge for all the bullshit the Sikhs pulled

>Bahadur
that was a turkic name ?
wtf

So fight the Sikhs on the battlefield like true warriors instead of killing their defenseless women and children like a coward.

>This time, he was so harassed by Sikh fighters who several times slew his guards and pillaged his baggage train
>Since Durrani could not lay his hands on the elusive bands of Sikhs

Poor guy. He just couldn't catch a break.

just banter lmao xx
yes, the sikhs were very adept at fleeing

>be peaceful afghans
>peacefully conquer modern day punjab
>suddenly sikhs decide they want an empire on their own and start killing innocent afghans
>absolutely holocaust the shit out of the sikhs
>this is somehow not fair

??

You never conquer other people's land peacefully. On one side Sikhs just wanted independence and live in peace on their own land and practice their religion without any threat. While Afghans were just Turk tier savages who didn't contribute anything to Punjab and just looted it and murdered and tortured its people.

And Afghans take pride in their history of being loot.

>turk-tier

nah, afghans just looted, turks built stuff like the taj mahal

be grateful of the big mughal cock

He's trolling you dumb fuck, jesus

>Turks built stuff.

> Destroyed our Universities and burnt our libraries and then they built fucking tombs.

post proofs

>what massacre? :^)

what country? :^)

>genocide as a word formed from Ottoman's role in Armenian genocide
>Turks deny it was a genocide
>People who don't recognize it as a genocide will still use the word genocide in other cases
>Muslims will still deny it even if there was no religious aspect to the genocide