Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

your cute now im not sure if im gay now can you please tell me are you M or F ?

Skitter?

Emotionally, how do you feel towards music?

stale copypasta
and stfu

Tits?

What's it like being so smart and yet a complete child simultaneously

Yesterday i took an iq test but instead of the usual questions they showed me a Andy Sixx Meme and asked me to explain all of the jokes. Since i'm a genius I was easily able to do so. I explained all the references from the fact that "logg" is based off Sup Forums mythology, to the theory that Andy is inspired from a character in faggotory literature. As a result they told me I have an iq of 190 if not higher. I pity the peasants who think It's a show like any other.

If a alien race is out there do they have better memes?

bait much?

that smart but no humility or modesty. post just makes you sound like an arrogant prat.

you are the only guy posting this shit. since all these years i hate you the most

Please I need this answer

how long has this faggot been lurkin?

Is math related to science?

Shitty b8 m8 my iq is 180 try again

timestamp with a side of tits, faggot

You almost had me faggot, almost. But you made one fatal mistake in your shit post and that is...WHY WOULD A GENIUS-LEVEL HUMAN BEING POST ON Sup Forums!!!

dem pupils

This is pasta you newfags

Lurk moar

Oh shit here we go again.
I've seen this post at least 20 times in the last 2/3 months.
Rather than having synaesthesia and having an IQ of 169, you seem like someone who suffers from Alzheimer's and has a pretty high self-esteem.
IMHO, you are either a Narcissist that actually believe this shit or you're just baiting normies.
Pro Tip: Buzzfeed's test for IQ doesn't count