Were niggers civilized at some point in history and if so , what happened ?

Were niggers civilized at some point in history and if so , what happened ?

Other urls found in this thread:

crackernostalgia.wordpress.com/2007/04/21/the-good-old-days-werent-always-good-and-tomorrow-aint-as-bad-as-it-seems/)
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Once upon a time they were.

this is what im talking about. What the hell happened ?

Mansa Musa had some swag.

>pre-1960s
>Nigger catcalls a white woman
>Beaten and lynched

>1990+
>Jews push nigger culture on white people
>Nig culture is celebrated
>Cops can't do shit without having the country riot

Blacks acted much better when they got their ass beat for acting up.

MLK almost civilized them. Before the black panthers had their way, in the US at least, they were relatively civilized. The black panthers, more than any other group in the history of the negro ruined their chances at success.

No you fucking idiots. America was civilized when it was whites. Thus blacks had to conform to white society so they look better than today. Today you have what happens when lower races bring your country down. We all pay the price.

democrats

Yes.
In that brief moment in between being savages on the savannah and being unshackeled

I see a bunch of dindus desu.

They never were. Just because you people see a couple of them in suits doesn't mean they didn't always have a much higher crime rate. Nothing happen, you're just experiencing it yourselves you delusional faggots.

This

>what happened ?

defacto white supremacy ended and blacks started acting however they wanted.

They never were. They never will be.

Their crime rates were more or less the same in the early 1900s as they are today. Niggers have always been a blight upon the country.

The rap music.

Disgusting white people oppressed them and intentionally sought to make them weak.

Yeah I wonder.

Everyone brought up emmit till so often back in highschool government class but fr what the hell did the nig think would happen? That he can just whistle at a married white woman in a very racist town and nothing would happen to him? Nig was just fucking stupid

The Juice happened

Basically they were never civilized , just pretending to be so they wouldnt be lynched ?

LBJ, the war on poverty, and the subsequent expansion of the welfare state destroyed the black family which the black community. They destroyed the lives of millions of people so the Democratic party could secure the black vote for generations to come.

A monkey in a suit is still a monkey.

They're only kept in line when they are controlled by the general White population. Whites lost that control.

Now they're controlled by a government that thrives on their self-destructive nature.

>75102586

Under strict rule of the white man, they were somewhat salvagable. Somewhat.
Then again, my country is probably beyond salvaging now....

White people stopped taming them. We need to go back to putting the fear of god into these niggers so that they don't try shit.

see:

You can't civilize black people. Its just not possible.

Por mucho que la mona se vista de seda, mona se queda.

So this is exactly like what happened with women and feminists ? Some group appears out of nowhere and tells them to start acting like degenerates to piss off the establishment ?

I wasnt alive at that point but what the fuck did the 70s do to society ?

Inverted Eugenics precipitated by welfare. After the civil war, America was very libertarian and lassez-faire, this means that the dumbest most violent niggers died out.

This means there was a evolutionary impetus for niggers to get somewhat smarter. However, welfare changed this. With welfare, aggression and intelligence arn't selected for. The dumbest niggers can breed and the state supporters their children.

Finally, you have single mother parent which is the worst form of parenting. Add all these factors together and you get the Common North American Pavement Ape.

>Cannot into business
>Only get job from whitey
>Act white or don't get hired
Nowadays the third point doesn't really stand

Jewish communists tried to radicalize them, failed, left them completely dysfunctional.

Also they were always stupid

There was legitimately a time where they would have had lower crime rates if they weren't lynched for looking at a white woman. There is a specific date that can be pointed at as the time when niggers lost all hope of civilization.

That date is October 15, 1966

They got fucked above and below. Above by the jews in the shape of pawning via welfare state and bling-culture, and below by destructive in-fighting and chronic crabs-in-a-bucketosis.

>Now hold on a moment. So, you are making a statement indicating that at one point at the course of our world history we were kings, queens, and feces?

Lyndon B Johnson

Exactly.

There's plenty of nice civilized black people, just stop spending your time on fucking world star hiphop and go outside.

This is pretty fucking accurate

Society stopped holding them to a certain standard because it's racist

True story

t. sheltered white suburbanite

>Blacks acted much better when they got their ass beat for acting up.

This.
The nigger mind is not evolved to be forward thinking. They are only capable of living in the moment.

Much like beating a dog months after it shit on the living room carpet would do nothing to change that behavior, a criminal justice system that can take months, sometimes years, to reach a verdict and dispense punishment does nothing to correct nigger behavior.

Their howls of "Dindu Nuffins" sound ridiculous, until you take into account their lack of future time orientation.
Dindu Nuffins roughly translated means "I didn't do anything to you personally within the past 10-15 minutes".

Niggers require immediate reprecussions to their actions to behave properly in a civilized society.

their crime rate never was low, just under reported. especially nog on nog crime.

This is also very accurate. It doesn't seem to matter which niggers you're living around. They'll always make things less civilised.

LBJ happened to them, and rest is a crack of a story. Pun intended.
Reagan's came later on.

Yeah, I live in a nice neighborhood and my family is wealthy, sorry I'm not a poor retard like you.

It isn't blacks that are the problem, it's poor people. Fuck poor people.

He's right though.
The black population does contain more shitty people though percentage wise so I wouldn't want to live in a black society.

Democrats. Jobs exported. Handling of the border and defacto handling of the drug war. And the cultivation of Welfare dependence added in equates to degeneracy.

The original dindu nuffin

it was the more privileged younger generation that would start the black panthers

seriously one of the biggest haters of the black panthers were older black people who had actually seen real discrimination and were very aware of how their kids were fucking everything up just so they could play rebel

Lyndon B Johnson's Great Society. I am not joking. At the time, 7% of black children were fatherless. That is probably hovering around 80%+ now because of democrats and their welfare.

Pretty accurate. Although feminism was a degenerate man hating group from the start. There was a movement within the black community that would have had them conform and assimilate into white society, and then the leader of that movement was assassinated and all the angry niggers turned to the group that told them to isolate themselves and hate whitey. That combined with led to the nigger culture you see today.

Various countries in Africa have a similar story, and there are some majority black countries there that imitate white culture and are relatively successful. See: Nigeria and South Africa

wtf are you on about.

Malcolm X and the black panthers (yes, discreet,i know) wanted a seperate state for the blacks so they could solve their problems internally. they would've fucked up gang bangers without hesitation.

That doesn't fucking justify taking him from his uncles home in the early morning, beating him to death, and tying him to a bunch of heavy metal shit and tossing the body in a fucking river. Especially when both sides of the story are completely dubious.

This isn't entirely inaccurate either.
Having come from a poor family, fuck poor people.

Left looks like a faggot....

That's precisely the issue. Having a separate state (See: Liberia) doesn't do anything to civilize them.

MLK actually wanted them to be civilized and assimilate into white culture.

My point stands.

>Sudden death of MLK
Death of MLK removed one of their most influential leaders who sought peace and prosperity for both whites and blacks. This left a sort of power vacuum
>Rise of the ideology of the Black Panthers
This bred the anger and hatred of white people and began the usage of the race card and blame being shifted towards white people.
>Rise of crack
Crime fucking exploded to unholy levels
>Gangster Rap
Pushed the idea the being a thug and criminal is a life style to try to do
>Fathers ditching left and right
No father to properly teach what's right and what's wrong and to be a solid male role model
>Affirmative action
Took away their self value and on top of everything else built up a foundation of the idea of "why bother"

I see no difference.

They were never civilized. Any example like that is where they were surrounded by whites, so indoctrinated by white culture. Still the inner negro can lash out at anytime.

Right looks like you could grow produce out of his head.

But a Reservation type of setting was never tried, I don't think.
It would've sounded like asking too much to demand reservations at the time, but thinking about it now, they should have been given that.

Gibs happened. For a long time they realized that the onlyway to get in the world was to be educated. Presidents like Garfield wanted to make educating blacks a national priority so they could properly integrate into society and become productive citizens.

LBJ and the post-'68 Dems decided that the best way to ensure black votes was to hand out gibs like they were candy (see LBJ's "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years quote") which then combined with an increased infantilization to make blacks less self-sufficient and hardworking and lazier and more dependent on government handouts. This means that they'll go where the gibs are and are going to be too stupid to fix their shit. Liberals continued to push racism, reparations and other shit to ensure that blacks would subconsciously know that things would never get better for them unless they continue to vote for the people who are fighting for them who just so happened to be the Democrats.

mo moni fo dem programz

Will leftist ever have to pay a cost for using blacks as a test case for their leftist vision? Seriously, think about the amount of blacks that have suffered indirectly because of their unrelenting desire to enact their will on others?

Also, why did redpill whites allow liberal ideas to gain so much influence in society? That crucial mistake may cost us the entire country.

No, attempts at imitation is not achieving civility

>Reservation type setting

That worked out real well for the redman, didn't it?

I'll repeat. Their only hope of civilization in the US died with MLK. In Africa, countries that imitate white countries are relatively successful, while those that do not are hellholes.

Redpilled whites are, and always have been, in the minority...

I didn't say anything about it being a success. I'm saying it would have benefited both sides. The black can have their own whatever, and the whites would have had section 8 free cities and more. Win win.
But, you're right about MLK. That's obvious.

Left picture is someone i could actually respect
Right i would avoid on the street
they should already get the message

>Nig was just fucking stupid

Muhdik is the nig raison d'etre

The Civil Rights Movement

Lyndon B Johnson

Right before MLK was assassinated they were on their way to becoming honorary whites.

It would have benefited both sides until the niggers decided (under black panther influence) to move off the reservation.

Anyway, the way that niggers isolate themselves these days, it's ALMOST like they are on a reservation. Go to any town. You may have one or two respectable blacks living in decent neighborhoods, but EVERYONE knows where the nigger quarters are. (for reference to nigger quarters, in case you're unfamiliar with the term: crackernostalgia.wordpress.com/2007/04/21/the-good-old-days-werent-always-good-and-tomorrow-aint-as-bad-as-it-seems/)

>what happened?
Malcolm X almost spelled the beans on Judaism and wanted to end the religion.
Black people have been portrayed as poor and violent in the Jewish run media ever since.

If you have a population of people surviving on their own merits then those with the most merit will rise to the top and have influence in the public sphere. In this case, blacks that were smarter dominated in a competitive society but if you provide welfare the whole thing inverts. K selected blacks get completely overshadowed by their horny, stupid counterparts if you provide the resources for the r-types to reproduce. Do this for 50+ years and 2 generations later you have generations produced by horny, worthless, absentee fathers and whorish, worthless women. There are still k-selected blacks with regular parents and jobs but their presence will continue to diminish and drown in the sea of dindus. Lyndon johnson wasn't wrong when he said "I'll have those niggers voting democratic for the next 200 years.", he subsidized the destruction of black america.

Niggers

Stop right there. Niggers were never civilized. They are genetically different to us and have always been running around oog booga land getting aids eating cow dung.

Destruction of the Black family via welfare and minimum wage. It's how the Democrats made Blacks utterly dependent on the State, so they would be a consistent voting bloc for the Left.

Sowell explains it better than I could.
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

How does T sowell sleep at night seeing his race retrogress in culture and decency by hands of white liberals?

I remember Thomas Sowell also pointing out that white liberals have done more damage to Africa than colonialism. Deep down inside he must really hate leftist.

There was no black family unit before white people, niggers were raised only by their moms in tribes while their dads never gave a flying shit about them.

>There was no black family unit before white people
I know, that isn't the point. They were a lot better off in the 30s (and better for US, the rest of society), before the welfare state. I'm not making a case for the civility of Blacks but rather that the Democrats took what little they had achieved by emulating White society.

How is the point that you're making relevant?

> Was a culture that evolved for different living conditions, and survival conditions ever able to assimilate to a different culture

No, and they still haven't. Probably not for years specially at the rate that we enable their bullshit here.

black panthers are basically the original BLM

>T sowell
that man's job is finding another excuse for a negro failure just from a different angle.

"I'll have these uppity niggers voting democrat for then next 100 years"

- President Lyndon B Johnson

But he is citing empirical evidence to defend his points. I mean, no one is citing him for his "word".

It doesn't matter, my whole point was that k-selected individuals would always emerge from a competitive environment and dominate, lead it. The better blacks would breed better kids and continue this process, diminishing negative, unappealing traits. We're not talking about straight africans who've avoided modern civilization, we're talking about people who've lived inside the US for 300+ years and been impacted by it.

But user, black people do exist. The fact that you meet only niggers doesnt count.

When they were in chains, and when they still remembered the chains because their parents or grandparents had them.

Most have forgotten who brought their race into the world, and they have forgotten we can take them out just as easily.

Why did white people give them this culture?

Why do liberal whites shame niggers who stop niggering?

Why did white people abolish world-wide slavery?

Why are white people a cancer to the world?

Because it means they were truely uncivilized from the starts and their dysfunction in the USA is due to their nigger genes. Most black countries have no welfare yet are still shitholes.

>blight upon humanity

Fixed it for you, user.

Yes. What happened was that people didn't listen to Brooker T. Washington

Not particularly. For every story about the sophisticated black urbanite in the 20's and 30's there's still a few dozen rapes and murders to account for, even after we throw out lynchings with little to no evidence.

The /fa/ at the time has nothing to do with how they probably acted.

once jews gained traction in the world media arena degeneracy spread like cancer. niggers were the first to go

this actually. i live in a lower middle class neighborhood and pretty much everybody except niggers hate niggers. The opinion on "minorities" from anybody who has never had a point in their life where it was normal to see atleast 50 niggers a day doesn't matter.