5"8 but still getting taller

3'4"

5'10"

UnDeRaGe?

Damn you're the king of manlets

>all these manlets

how do I upvote this thread?

5'10"

Also fucking kek at the image. Anyone who actually buys into that shit should be forcibly sterilized.

189 cm

6'2" were chilling

im 6'3", buff and still a loser
so jokes on you ahahaha

is 5'7" too tall for a girl?

5'7 guess my weight

5'7.5"

I know some insecure ass dudes (totally not me) that buy into this shit..

200lbs neckbeard faggot

6'2" 270 pounds

Where chilling, fuck all those manlets

All hail the King

more like 400lbs

The sad thing is it deliberately plays on guys' insecurities about their appearance, and has probably contributed to numerous men of average or below-average height having low self-esteem.

You mean Jew? No
Yes my father was 5’1”. I married a 5’8” go figure

You probably have a tiny dick

6'5 305 lbs.
I'm a division one offensive linemen

Is that you, Bilbo?

188 cm here.
Hitler would be proud.

Rip guys under 5'9

6'4. Probably taller if my spine was straight

Haha, nope. Nice try though.

What position exactly

hitler was 172cm #kill_the_jew_manlet_fags

Used to be 6'1", 145. Now 5'11", 175 after a couple spinal injuries and lethargy and drinking.

188 cm
88 = HH, you know?

I always kek at the doctor's when they measure my height.

5'7"

if you're taller than 6'3" you should also consider suicide
the perfect male height is 6'1"

6'4 virgin :(

6'6" here. Not lanky because that image is simply representative of people in high school. Once you hit your twenties, you hit the gym and 6'6" with 10% bf gets you every pussy in the world you can imagine.

how big is your dick?

6'3 160 pounds

5'3"
230 lbs.

BaN

mods

awwwhhh, someone a wittle self-conscious?

I'm 5'5 with an active sex life. Don't believe the meme

i'd say 6 inches or so.. when i'm really fucking diamonds.. other than that. probably 5.5-6.. my wife says it hurts sometimes, but other than that, i'm okay with it.. gets her off as fuck, so i'm happy.

best thing about being this big is getting girls to look at you in the first place..

then when your wife is tall as fuck too, and you two represent hitler's dream, to see the jelly on other people's faces.. literally the fodder of my dreams.

RIP manlets.

oh, and RIP my lower back

OHHH realllyyyy?

i hope you're trolling bro

You can think that I am if you like.

prostitutes

5'11
I lay awake at night wishing I was two inches taller.

fuck... that hit's too close
>tfw all my cousins are 6'1" or 6'2"

this is the dumbest thing I've heard all day. LOL. Gosh I love the internet.

This is the second dumbest thing i've heard all day. LOL. The internet is full of some special cases as usual.

The only thing is girls don't give you "the look" *immediately* whereas they will give it to tall guys. Just have some decent conversation and you get "the look" eventually too
Basically, shorties have to put in a minor amount of effort, which most of Sup Forums will never do

Oh and learn to tango. Thank me later

300 lb?

in the cutoff. no pretty face. am forever alone. I have a question pertaining to wizardry though. If i had my dick sucked by a thot is that consider a loss of virginity or can i still become a wizard?

5'7. I'm too scared to sudoku but I can't stand the loneliness and rejection any longer. What do?

400lbs

tall enough to fuck

Lol 5'8" Chinaman. I'm the second tallest in my famiry, except for one cousin who's 6'2". He got IEDed in Iraq, though, and walks with a hunch and a cane. So, now we're about even, except both of my legs work.

Pics or it didn't happen

>thinking height gets you pussy
LUL

5'7"

Never had any problems dating/getting laid, but I've never been with any women taller than me.

Doesn't bother me too much.

LMFAOOOO

Kek

5'7"

Never had problems with girls liking me

made out with Claudia Schiffer and she's tall as

thicccccccc

I am taller if not equal heigh with many people who people say are tall. I have never found a conventional way os measuring myself and i don't tjhink i ever will

I recently weighed myself after not doing it for like 6 years adn it made me obsess about my weight. I'm sure if i checked my height and i thought in my mind i was too short like basically anything under 6'ft i would do crazy stretches and shit and break my back

6'1" w/ pretty face checking in. No trouble getting ladies so far.

172 cm

5'7" 19 yo male

damn nice

consider suicide

on the shorter side of exactly 6foot. pretty face as well. no problem swooning.

if your still here, Both Guards and Center, some right tackle

5'6 150lbs male. Could be worse. I'm at Princeton pursuing finance, and looking at 120k starting in my field.

Fucked 3 women by age 20. 5 gfs total. Not the best but really haven't been trying.

At least I'm king of something

Fucking disgusting. If you're not joking then i feel bad and genuinely disgusted. You're aware that when an underaverage ugly ass short boasts about relationships it can only attest to the fact that the girls are hideous.

I'm 6'1, questionable body but amazing face. Haven't had sex with one girl and i don't plan on it. Get a grip on your life you fucking desperate freak.

5'11

over 6'8" , probably closer to 6'9" now. Been visiting /fit to avoid looking like a lanklord. Its helped a bit.

AMA

I'm a short fuck, wish I was taller but there is nothing I can do to change it.
Just counting the blessing that I do have.

>We're
English. Learn it you dumb niggers. 36' nephlim here.

how do the polluted clouds taste asshole

>6'1
Fuck you and your long dick. At least I'll be able to use 100 dollar bills as cum rags. You'll be prolly be stuck with 1 ply, or even worse, an actual woman.

still lanky as fuck brah you should bulk

Age/women fucked?

>clouds at 36' of a altitude.
Wow you're really a special kind of stupid. The only clouds will be clouds of smoke when your brains spontaneously combust when you try and comprehend your own pathetic existence.

how tall is cock¿

If you willingly have sex with a woman that's over 5'10" you are a homosexual.

Little J?

in what way? I'm 6'5 and have fucked 4 women that are 5'10-6'3