So tell me /b whats the worst possible way to die?

so tell me /b whats the worst possible way to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/victoria/man-dies-after-being-stung-by-bees-at-dunkeld/news-story/f71e0e41a16305539fd5129d495d53f0
news.com.au/national/queensland/news/queensland-man-dies-after-falling-into-a-woodchipper/news-story/6affc5f99b3548f8dfa2027af9fe4251
youtube.com/watch?v=F30bWPLHzrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alone

old

Pretty much

/thread

Fire

Being you when it happens.

we all die in our own arms, don't act like it maters who is with you when you go.

Deep fried alive

still might be comforting to have friends and family around

Being cucked by your ex with her new hubby

bored

This. Or boiled alive.

Why?

Concrete enema.

necrotizing fasciitis

news.com.au/national/victoria/man-dies-after-being-stung-by-bees-at-dunkeld/news-story/f71e0e41a16305539fd5129d495d53f0

news.com.au/national/queensland/news/queensland-man-dies-after-falling-into-a-woodchipper/news-story/6affc5f99b3548f8dfa2027af9fe4251

"The man was working with two friends on the property as a favour to the woman who lived there when he became entangled in branches, tragically getting dragged into the woodchipper.

The two friends realised he had become entangled and tried desperately to save him."

Both from the last day. Million ways to die some worse than others

Brain Cancer.

a delicacy in the glorious nippon

Being slowly lowered onto a superheated sandpaper treadmill lubricated with lemon juice while being fed insane amounts of liquid lsd through an IV and also justin beiber is playing

Nerve gas

it changes the outcome?

everything dies and having family and friends watch it is disrespectful to them, even in death you can't be unselfish?

falling into lava and losing all of your diamonds

>IV'ing LSD

Mate you could whatever you want at that point, you'd die the happiest person in the world

Like that one creepy pasta

living life to your fullest potential and leave good things on earth to then realize life has no meaning and everything you did will never benefit you in any way possible

Like this

what the hell was this?

>inb4 nerve gas

Losing ipod.

>so tell me /b whats the worst possible way to die?

BANNED FROM Sup Forums

to this

youtube.com/watch?v=F30bWPLHzrU

This!

Dying

Spawn killed in the womb

I remember that thread. Good times.

The Blood rushes to your head so you stay conscious and feel everything until you die

candy.

Guy fell in the machine at the bread factory.
His last words: "Its nice to be kneaded"

Checked and kekd

Drowning, cooked alive, beheading, crushed, drinking bleach, getting dick cut off, massive head injury, stabbing, the list goes on and on. I would say drowning, crushed, cooked, and beheading would be the worst

how are you not getting paid millions of dollars for your one liners? hallmark must be beating down your door.

fucking hell take my (You)

Tylenol overdose

Slowly over the course of several decades making bad decisions to chip away at your happiness and well being. Until soon you adapt to life always being hard and you use that to affirm your bias on life. Leading to further disappointment and pain in yourself and those around you that love you. Ultimately leading to a life perpetual Debby downers syndrome until dead or suicide.

Oh and eaten alive.

Sounds like my dad kek

Ive seen this before @memefame is a dirty fucking meme stealer

Unless you get swallowed whole. That would be sexy af.

Brazen Bull is worst way to die. No contest.

I think the best way would be passing out and smashing your head on something. Or how I personally want to go, vaporized by nuclear blast

I've been banned about 3 times. All petty dumb shit you wouldn't even think exists. I might get banned for saying I was banned.

crackah please, i was banned for cp because of pic related, fucking retards that can't get their shit straight need it pushed in!

I got banned for "replying to pedo bullshit" because I roasted a pedo

a Swiss Army knife

blue balls

the tweezers?