When is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when isint it

It's never ok to rape anyone.

It’s always OK

Only if they rape you back. Equal rights, remember?

When someone else hasn't called dibs

When it's "pretend" rape like 50 Shades of Grey

When you're horny

Only when she says no.

When you're God and she's a virgin and it's about 2017ish years ago.

Not even after you get consent apparently. Ask Louis ck

I think it would be fair game if she tried to murder you first

It's always okay. They exist solely for that purpose.

when she says yes
>but no to anal

Never. Women are not objects. They are sovereign human beings with autonomy over their own bodies.

what the fuck is wrong with you OP? what kind of fucking retarded question is that? are you insane?

everybody knows any time is RAPE time!

GTFO normie faggot

it's not

> sovereign
free citizen terrorist detected

Rape is the equivalent to piracy. Just like you don't pay for media. You get out of paying for child support.

The female overlords are just mad that we have a loophole and try to scare us into being good little work cucks while they sit on their asses and collect like some twisted child support pimp.

As long as society denies male sexual needs and provides no reasonable outlet for them, such as legal prostitution at the very least, then it is acceptable to rape women. It's no different than a starving person living under a corrupt dictatorship stealing food.

It's never OK!
But I still do it anyway.

Only if you live in the middle east.

rape is a made up word by liberals

never

When this thread has been reposted a million times, so sometime next week.

Pretty soon, more and more men are going to think like this, and we will enter into an age of female subjugation worse than anything that ever occurred in the Middle East. Feminism has accomplished nothing but piss us off. All they had to do to win their freedom was find some way to ensure that all men got to fuck attractive women from time to time, but they couldn't hack it, and now they're going back in the cage.

my girlfriend has asked me to rape her before

shes also told me to stop before when we were fucking .

and shes also told me that she was uncomfortable with things that happened during sex. aka hitting her in the face and forcing anal

When you've provided suace