Can anyone else make their spine tingle on demand. so it sends a shiver throughout your body...

can anyone else make their spine tingle on demand. so it sends a shiver throughout your body. i can and i dont know if thats weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqaKisKIyUo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8SKrrXXCmE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's some scoliosis right there

Yep, starts from the brain stem and radiates from the spine to fingertips and toes.

Honestly always imagined it was me going super saiyan.

its how you discharge your magic circuit. when you do it with no goal and the chillheat radiates off your back youre feeding baal for free

yeah same. back of the neck is like the activation area. its pretty nice. feels good. I just hope it isn't early signs of MS of some shit

I'm 31, I've had it since I was like 12 or so. No issues to report.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqaKisKIyUo

its called invoking

you can practice to do it longer and more easily

you can use it to regulate your body temperature early on (make you warm when its cold out)

when you get good you can move stuff

Im so good at it I can communicate with the spirit telephone system.

If i want to know about you i ask my familiar, it asks yours, and then i find out. its liek a real solid hunch thats always right

God is real and so is Satan. Magic comes from Satan, youre putting yourself in danger by using his charms.

Azazel, one of Lucifer's followers during the fall is what brought the knowledge of Magick to humans. It teaches us how to hack the "Matrix". But we are not at the proper level of consciousness to use it, so that's why it is forbidden by the All Mighty.

No but my back hurts like shit everyday and constantly gets worse.
>tfw 22 and feel 80

I thought I was the only one! Mine only goes down to my knees and as far as my shoulders, can't get the fingers or toes. Feels really good tho

If one of Mcdonalds workers pisses in a slurpie, its generally accepted that Mcdonalds did that.

Sort of yeah

like to get really really really high then do this, feels like I'm warping so fast i dont even have a body. it's very uncomfortable at first but really good once get used to it

Learning Magick is like giving a 2 year old a gun. We're just not ready.

>we

one out of every few hundred 2 year olds piss in the toilet, run around, and speak full sentences

It hurts being doubted, doesn't it? Pride? Mix that with the powerful affects of Magick? Recipe for disaster.

I have this. Mine started ever since i went into a k holes frequently years ago.

I entered this thread expecting to see this, well done

I'm 23 and have been doing this since I was a kid. It's best used in combination with mindfulness and proper breathing.

Those faggots.

How?

Magic isnt what you were lead to believe by the jewish media

Yeah, it's just your energy my man.
You can teach yourself to manipulate your energy, but if you're not on the 'right' path you'll usually end up hurting others in the process.

It's a deep rabbit hole though my dude, be careful you don't fall.

Can anyone else pop their ears whenever they want? I do this jaw movement that feels like my jaw disconnects from my skull, I breathe in and out and feels like if I was breathing through my ears and they pop. Works wonders when traveling. Also, whenever I'm starving, I feel like some bubbles popping near my nape, like if some sort of liquid was traveling down my spine.

The "right path" doesnt include mana at all.

there is no good witch

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

people avoid the narrow path because its harder

Its like flexing a muscle in the back of your head / top of spine.
then releasing it over your body.
thats my best attempt at describing it.
could be some kind of voluntary chemical dump

>impying I'm talking about magic

Please don't try to lead me into that nonsense; that dribble is spoken to make the majority feel like they can't obtain what the minority can.

The balance is free for all to use, but it will use you just the same.

when i said some people are better at stuff i was only pointing out that there are people who make it work for them for a while

we have the same message

i dont know how i triggerd you

this is 'surging' in response to a stimuli like whisper. what it is showing is a controlled surge of adrenaline some people can manifest

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8SKrrXXCmE&feature=youtu.be

I just hate the word magic and it's derivatives, it leads the average persona to believe the lies.

I also dislike the use of the word matrix.

It was not an attack on you my man, just come from a different sort of people and I don't hold back my feelings.
Words have more power than most realise as I'm sure you understand.

Thats some scoliosis i believe

of course. i feel the distaste for the words and for a long time i refused to use them but meaning is important and turns out its only the misunderstood stigmas surrounding words like magic that i dont like

the point of language is to convey meaning and i loosely throw a term around like magic and people might think its something its not but the meanign of my post was the way it was written

its hard to ask questions for someone if you dotn know what they dont know

Is this a temple lodge or something?

OP here. Does anyone get Exploding Head Syndrome too? I have both. wondered if it was linked

Yes, this is the inside of the scottish blue lodge of freemasonry

for the ppl who dotn study this
Freemasonry is the goyims study of the jewish kaballah

a goyim is a not born jew

the kaballah is the real history of the world as well as some mean spirited things because satan is literally their father

My grandfather was a freemason in England (Australian here). I think he was fairly high up but not really sure about any details.

I can cure scoliosis with Jew sorcery.

That's some scoliosis right there.