Why are liberals so fucking smarter than conversatives?

Why are liberals so fucking smarter than conversatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/30553486/hawaii-called-least-intelligent-state-in-analysis
researchgate.net/publication/222682950_Conservatism_and_cognitive_ability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b8.jpg

>Dunning–Kruger effect

because increased intelligence is correlated with not believing in sky fairies and a greater sense of morality (real morality, not the one dictated by said sky fair) and justice; all these traits are antithetical to being a conservative/republican

>smarter
>there are an infinite number of genders

lol. you must be a liberal

Kek

hamsters don't believe in sky fairies either

you must be as smart as a hamster

>Why are liberals so fucking smarter than conversatives?
literally OP

hamsters do believe in sky fairies, prove me wrong. protip: you can't.

wow nice big words, u must bee smart liberal!

Cherry picking. Anyone who is a liberal, but not smart or informed is shoved into a sub category. Same goes for conservatives. Each side judges the other as a whole though, retards and all. Partisanship has become a shit flinging zoo exhibit.

since you can't prove a negative, the burden of proof lies with you.

i don't need to because you don't matter.

Did you just assume my religion?

you're right.

liberals are like hamsters.

>tips fedora

ok, i'll research it and get back to you.

speaking averages. people who believe in god(s) are, on average, of a lower IQ, and more likely to be conservative.

I'm an atheist and a conservative. What do you think about that?

Here's a better question:

Why are women with right leaning political beliefs and conservative values infinitely more attractive than women on the left?

>Women on the right embrace their feminine side, are okay with being housewives, like to look beautiful and want to raise a family

>Women on the left usually have piercings on various places on their body, weird hipster tattoos, color their hair, rarely wash, reject make up as some way of men keeping them down and look like mongoloids who think they don't need no man

outliers don't invalidate trends.

You're an edgy liberal

What is cherry picking? I can easily find pictures of overweight women in scooters wearing make america great again hats and find attractive Democrats or liberal women. Nice try though.

that my assessment is completely correct, because you'd have to lack serious intelligence to believe one counterexample means an overall trend isn't accurate.

liberals, on average, are pretty useless.

you already listed the main reason. Women on the right see themselves as women, not some fairy tale gender who thinks make up is satan and doesn't keep their body soft and smooth.

for what definition of useless, and then citation?
my statement is backed up by actual research, so what about yours?

don't need to research.

you are a prime example.

ladies and gentlemen, a conservative.

I see you can't even type correctly as your tiny brain struggles to make a sentence

thanks.

Because conservatives don't believe in education investment. They believe the sky angel will show them the path to righteousness through life. They also don't believe in scientific research and think thoughts and prayers helps families through a mass tragedy.

They're really not.

If he is baiting you why are you so mad about his spelling?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>T. Liberals

lol so true... libs are so retarded they dont even understand how retarded they are

Oh yes, liberals are intelligent. They think there's 1,000 genders, all guns should be banned and we should make a nice cozy home for refugees in America. Yeah, let's see how well that works out for us.

Not his spelling dumbo his grammar is fucked up read op post out loud and tell me if it sounds right

also an atheist and a conservative, but let's break down what it really is.
stupid people believe in god. why? because it's easy. it gives hope. you don't have to pay for it, you just do it.
(successful) christian values essentially rely on the belief that people are inherently good, and they only stray when tempted, with stronger people being willing to resist more temptation.
smart people often try to throw away christian values in their younger years as they experiment with what's "good" and "bad." eventually, if they don't addle their brain with drugs, they come around to the realization that christian values are actually pretty good ideas for the population, even if there is no "god" to speak of.
liberals, however, by their very nature cannot believe people to be "good" and therefore shy away from christian beliefs. they believe that people must be herded by means of rules, regulations, and government in order to adhere to their version of "good."
conservatives, like christians (which is why there is so much overlap), believe that people are best governed by themselves. that they will make the right decisions (most of the time), and that there is no reason to restrict their freedoms because of a few bad apples.
then of course, there's the social issues which boil down to christians not liking faggots, liberals wanting transexuals to kill themselves (>30% after post op. look it up) instead of seeking mental help, and edgy college kids thinking their smarter than everyone else (You).
>“If you’re not a liberal at 20 you have no heart, if not a conservative at 40 you have no brain”

There are 2 genders only handguns shotguns and basic hunting rifles should be allowed for average citizens and refugees need to be vetted but should be allowed access since we kinda fucked up their country anyways

Your rational arguments have no power here.

Simple. Because they know so much that isn't so.

Couldn't remember the actual quote huh?

Op did you just get done getting face fucked on facial abuse website? Cause brain damage is the only thing I can think of by such a stupid post. Always remember op is a fag

Sorry, I'm not going to let my country pay the price for the government's deeds, cuck

wow, i don't even know where to begin, pretty much everything you just said is wrong.
you probably think that was insightful thanks to the dunning-kruger effect tho.

let's go...
-religous morality relies on strict rules from a central authority as well
-while this shift from religious text to government with liberals, personal freedom is more oppressed by conservatives
-conservatives do NOT believe people are best governed by themselves. that's libertarians, not liberals either. conservatives believe people should be governed by religous morality and the expense of personal liberty
-liberals do believe people are basically good, because that's the way they are, not because they only are so because of fear of sky fairies.
-i graduated college, with a bs in psychobiology, in 2006
-yes, it would be in my financial best interest to vote conservative, if i was rich. but since i'm poor, it's not.

They aren't. You have to be some noncontributing dike to think that.

>Liberals want their government to provide for society
>Big government and high taxes
>Expecting quality services from Uncle Sam.
>Expecting freebies to be free
>Expecting more government won't bring about more corruption
>Calling conservatives dumb
..Ok buddy. While you guys murder millions of babies a year, raise children out of wedlock (who become statistically exponentially more likely to become criminals), and wait around for Uncle 'daddy' Sam to give you welfare checks and healthcare, we're gonna work on Making America Great Again. MAGA

coincidentally, our life got shittier over time every since the immigration and nationality act of 1965, but yeah. let's let them all in instead of taking care of ourselves, right?

Spotted the liberal

I can prove you wrong easily - smarter people are richer on average and if you look at voting statistics, rich people vote republican and poor people vote Democrat

Because they know whos boss

Yoga.

Think about it, everything good and worthwhile about liberalism boils down to yoga and that West coast mentality.

You're stretching, you're active, you're limber.

You're not some 300 pound 'Murican with a quarter pounder in one hand and a Bible in the other.

The core tenets of liberalism focus on aspects of Yoga. Yoga much like liberealism is moving, it's active, it's changing, it's flowing, not warming a section of some hundred year old church pew.

And you really need Yoga to be a libereal today, because without being limber and loose, there's really no practical way to get your head that far up your own ass.

You do realise this is irrelevant without looking at the actual demographics of the state right? For instance the South has huge heavily democratic black populations which would drag down the average iq of the state. That's why looking at wealth which correlates with iq is better. And wealthy people vote Republican.

I know this list is full of shit because Hawaii ranks so high.

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/30553486/hawaii-called-least-intelligent-state-in-analysis

why would wealth be more important than education level? post-graduate degree is more strongly correlated than wealth (which isn't linear, the benefit drops off entirely after one standard deviation above the mean).
and more educated voters vote democrat.

Holy shit take a look at that website. Proof that Hawaiians are retarded.

are you guys seriously getting baited this easily

like shillery? not so smart. and that was your best shot?

They learn to read and get all the facts before making up their minds. Only classical liberals, though. Look it up. It's worth it.

>-i graduated college, with a bs in psychobiology, in 2006
>-yes, it would be in my financial best interest to vote conservative, if i was rich. but since i'm poor
your whole argument can be summed up with this portion.
>literally "i know nothing. not christian values. not what a conservative is. not the fundamental differences between the left and the right. not how to get out of working at starbucks with my college degree"

I think that's the joke.

great, now all you need to do is prove the northeast and west coast actually do have lower iqs than the deep south and middle america states (LOL), and the correlation will be proven wrong

Because a gender studies degree is not equal to a chemical engineering one. We know for a fact wealthy people vote Republican, it's why they want tax cuts all the time. A degree is pointless if it is merely propaganda that can't get you a job.

You got a good point there user, you`ve literally fucked op thread

Why would he have to, the list has already been proven to have false information and is obviously a screenshot of a spreadsheet you decided to make on your own. The onus is now on you to provided sources.

If you remove blacks from the deep South, it would propel to the top of the list.

if i go to a semester of "college" i have "some college"
if i drop out because i'm fucking retarded and blew 18k on tuition just to smoke pot and not go to class, guess what? i still have "some college"
and i'm going to vote the shit out of democrat.
and i might go back later for a degree in feminine dance therapy because the only 2 classes i passed are prereqs for it

Now, I'm not a professional quote maker.

However, I believe that in this moment, liberals are euphoric not because of some phony conservative's ideology, but because they are enlightened by their own intelligence.

Eh?

just when i thought you might actually be arguing in good faith,.. damn, you got me.

but not all wealthy people are intelligent either, so that's not a valid point.

and since you want so separate degrees, lets look at the affiliation of science majors vs business majors.

not enough info to call it false. i found that picture googling iq election results, dozens of similar graphs from dozens of different sources showing the same trend were found.
so the onus is back on showing that theres a larger issue, because it's simply stupid to argue there's not an iq bias towards the northest.

false

except advanced degrees are more strongly correlated with being liberal, not less

OP here. I am a black guy who just triggered everybody! HAHAHAHAHAH IDIOTS

ah found it

instead of arguing with IQ correlates vs. party, here's a fucking direct IQ vs political party
stankov (2009) abtract:
Conservatism and cognitive ability are negatively correlated. The evidence is based on 1254 community college students and 1600 foreign students seeking entry to United States' universities. At the individual level of analysis, conservatism scores correlate negatively with SAT, Vocabulary, and Analogy test scores. At the national level of analysis, conservatism scores correlate negatively with measures of education (e.g., gross enrollment at primary, secondary, and tertiary levels) and performance on mathematics and reading assessments from the PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment) project. They also correlate with components of the Failed States Index and several other measures of economic and political development of nations. Conservatism scores have higher correlations with economic and political measures than estimated IQ scores.

Conservatism and cognitive ability. Available from: researchgate.net/publication/222682950_Conservatism_and_cognitive_ability [accessed Nov 14 2017].

>except advanced degrees are more strongly correlated with being liberal, not less
advanced degrees are also more strongly associated with an ivory tower outlook. literally, "i went to school for the first 28 years of my life. my outlook is shaped entirely by people who went to school for the first 28 years of their lives. i definitely know what's going on in the real world. Oh, but if only those stupid people who live there would listen..."

oh and by the way, people who are *actually* conservative, and not just idiotic trolls, would be appalled at this website. Sup Forums is an absolute affront to conservative values, and they think everyone here is a horrible person, even the ones claiming to be conservative/republican

like god´s existence?

Wealth is an objective measure unlike degrees which have so many categories even in the same major. Degrees don't even guarantee jobs. And we know for a fact IQ correlates strongly with wealth.

Blacks have an avg iq btwn 80-85 and whites have an avg iq of 100. If you remove blacks (who vote 95% Democrat so that would shift leftist IQ down by a lot), the South would have a much higher IQ.

I just assumed everyone was some sort of reactionary here, not a "conservative"

see and only some states have black populations that are far larger than the northeast states, yet the trend is the same for all of them

we make fun of rednecks and kentucky trailer trash for a reason; those people are not at the top of the IQ ladder either

>so fucking smarter than conversatives?
>so fucking smarter
both sides are retarded and are tearing this country apart

Lol what?

Haha I’m from Hawaii and no fucking way the average IQ is number 6 haha bS BS

Charts don't mean shit to conservatives unless it proves their point

>researchgate.net/publication/222682950_Conservatism_and_cognitive_ability

I don't trust the study. I don't trust any study, really since anyone can skew it. Besides a study of ideological affiliation is probably better than along part lines.

Also using states for political affiliation is dumb in the first place because the political divide is not between states but urban areas, suburbia and the rural places.

>so fucking smarter
>conversatives

At least try to be original

Because they watch Rick and Morty

>demanding originality on Sup Forums

and that's why you're considered stupid
"any evidence that contradicts my beliefs is untrustworthy"
and that WAS ideology instead of party lines, it was talking about conservatism, not republican party membership (although it's stupid to think if the one is correlated the other isnt' as well)

and yes states was weaker evidence; but IQ v conservatism, and education level v. party is far stronger.

so, with all that evidence showing my point, go ahead and cite me one study that shows intelligence and conservatism *aren't* negatively correlated

I said try.. you don't have to but id at least like to see an effort

and I'd like to see people stop fucking everything up
but I'll tell you what my old man told me
wish in one hand and shit in the other, which one do you think will fill faster?

Your old man was pretty unoriginal too.. and probably a pillow bitter

>smarter

seems to correlate pretty nicely with % black people.. wonder why.

now, is SAT score not correlated with IQ? it is. strongly. and IQ is correlated with not being conservative