Sup Forums what's the best way to get rid of blackhead's on your nose?

Sup Forums what's the best way to get rid of blackhead's on your nose?

Other urls found in this thread:

walgreens.com/store/c/biore-deep-cleansing-charcoal-pore-strips/ID=prod6258310-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Beauty&ext=gooPLA_-_Beauty&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6220047&sst=0bbf5550-0c85-4f15-abf5-759b8d217920&reactjs=true
youtube.com/watch?v=l9EimYYMrM8
youtube.com/watch?v=R6aDlT3czSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soap and warm water and then Elmer's glue

chop of nose.
no nose, no blackheads on nose.

A voided spoon then put pressure on each zyst to force the puss out

Soap....daily...morning n night...sauna is great.

For the most part, those are sebaceous filaments, not blackheads. They're a natural part of your nose and will come back no matter how many times you extract them. You can reduce their appearance though. The easiest thing to get would be the Stridex pads in the red box.

With white-power.

walgreens.com/store/c/biore-deep-cleansing-charcoal-pore-strips/ID=prod6258310-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Beauty&ext=gooPLA_-_Beauty&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6220047&sst=0bbf5550-0c85-4f15-abf5-759b8d217920&reactjs=true

Here you go

those are not good for u

squeeze the dirt out. also wash your dirty fucking face asshat.

this shit is really satisfying to watch

Cut off your nose.

As a bonus you'll also be spiting your face.

Those biore strips, as well as a blackhead extractor work well. The blackhead extractor I'm talking about is a little handheld tool that has a a small round piece of metal at the end. You can see both of these things in action here youtube.com/watch?v=R6aDlT3czSE

I dont' have severe blackheads, so what I do is just splash my nose with astringent, let it dry for a minute, then rub intensely for a bit. This seem to clear the pores right out. Maybe you could finish with that treatment after extracting them first. But keep in mind, with a shnauze like that, they're always going to come back.

Ditto on that. Pore strips can make pores bigger and cause broken capalaries. If you have the patience, a gentle approach is always best when dealing with your skin.

They're not blackheads numbnuts. They're your pores with dirt/dead skins inside.

Push it up like a pigs nose and watch those shits pop

>Full mast

Go to a spa and get a facial, totally worth it, especially if you have lots of acne

voided?

This here.

I have them and extract every few weeks. Doesn't make much of a difference as they're hardly noticeable but still.

Don't leave blackheads in. They can expand to the point where they permanently leave a visible large pore. Squeezing is fine, you only need those pads if you're a bad case. Also, you should always be exfoliating and cleansing regularly anyway

squeeze

Ducktape and the rip it off really quick, wipe down with witch hazel.

You know they’re parasites right? They’re worms that burrow into your pores and feed off the blood supply...

Get them removed...

I wouldn't say you only need Stridex pads if you have them really bad. The active ingredient is oil soluble, so they exfoliate inside your pores without having to squeeze them.

There's no getting at them all without squeezing. Doctors always use that method as the pads are inconsistent. They're only really good for a whole bunch of them that are well above the surface and easy to latch on to

do you have a source on that claim...

kys

Erbium laser treatment... takes a few days to heal, but no more blackheads forever

I should have specified further. Anything with salicylic acid as an active ingredient at the right PH is the best option for prevention. The pads themselves don't do any exfoliating, it's the ingredient in them.

No source, just testimonies from people who use them alot. Just think, you're using an adhesive on the sensitive skin of your face. Not the best idea.

underrated post.

why do only black people get these?

>Thread/

Apply barrel of Remington to roof of mouth and pull trigger

I keked so harddd

faith and pray

Why even bother removing the blackheads at all? Unless your willing to change your diet to a healthy one your just wasting your time because no matter how many times you remove them they will come back. If you actually give a shit clean your diet up, if not keep eating shit OP

Travel to space.
Remove space helmet.
Profit.