Look, I'm a republican, but if you can't tell this guy's a fuckin liar then you're a fuckin idiot!

Look, I'm a republican, but if you can't tell this guy's a fuckin liar then you're a fuckin idiot!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vAgzyJ8kuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, it's like most Republicans can't see past the R next to someone's name.
There are some seriously bad people in the party. What's worse, they aren't even pushing the party's interests. They are pushing their own interests.
But too many among us just take any "Republican" politician at their word.

He doesn't even have tits to grab

2/10

god i hope so

A-fuckin-men! I want a smaller fucking Government! I want them to get their damn hand out of my pockets! I don't want some fucking 70 year old weasel pretending his never fuckin heard of Russia so that his asshole fatcat friends can get rich! This some bullshit!

Nope. when they are done playing hunt for red October they will be going after the uranium one deal and hillary's head will roll with several democrats that sold out the US.

20 B.6
Have you or any member of your immediate family in the past seven (7) years had any contact with a
foreign government, its establishment (such as embassy, consulate, agency, military service, intelligence
or security service, etc.) or its representatives, whether inside or outside the U.S.? (Answer 'No' if the
contact was for routine visa applications and border crossings related to either official U.S. Government
travel or foreign travel on a U.S. passport.)

The U.S. Criminal Code (title 18, section 1001) provides that knowingly
falsifying or concealing a material fact is a felony which may result in fines
and/or up to five (5) years imprisonment. In addition, Federal agencies
generally fire, do not grant a security clearance, or disqualify individuals who
have materially and deliberately falsified these forms, and this remains a part
of the permanent record for future placements. Your prospects of placement
or security clearance are better if you answer all questions truthfully and
completely. You will have adequate opportunity to explain any information you
provide on this form and to make your comments part of the record.

>uranium one deal

You're retarded at this point if you believe this was a crime or conspiracy.

You can find the facts about the entire deal in numerous credible places.

wouldn't you be happier if we rolled all of these faggots heads out of washington? Take the fucking party blinders off.

You expect this tard to go looking for alternate sources of information that are not in his echo chamber and spoon-fed to him?

Hell they won't even reconsider their point of view even though Fox News is also calling this a non issue.

It's been interesting to watch the actual news part of Fox News come out and say the facts and then be followed by one of their opinion shows that says the exact opposite.

It's a fucking shitshow everyday.

Dont't you cucks have anything better to do then to keep crying about Trump and Repubs?
Hillary lost, and she is going to jail along with her pedo friends. Get over it. It's getting sad.

Found the Russian troll yall!

>never mind the criminals in office with real political power, don't forget about HILLARY CLINTON

sad!

Looks to me like this guy is basically respectful of whatever leader he chooses to follow. I also think he has some integrity. Trump is an asshat. I think Sessions is fed up, and that's why Roy Moore is having a hard time. The Republicans know they've got a problem there, and Sessions wants out from under the Great Idiot. So Sessions will run in the special election and Roy Moore is history.

He's definitely part of the swamp.

Oh look another guy getting butthurt because yet another person in Trump's circle is either incompetent or corrupt as hell.

The response is always "Hillary this and Hillary that." Just suck it up and admit that these people are toxic for the country and you probably had a role in getting them elected or appointed.

As a republican I certainly can be man enough to admit the shit show that is our government right now. It's time that we stop hiding behind the "libtards are still crying" argument.

Fake and gay. I hope your media matters overlords are paying you guys overtime.

The deal was pretty well known at the time and the Republicans sure did not give a shit then. You're grasping at straws.

maybe you should stop watching faux news and realize it's a nothing burger and they are trying to use it as a smoke screen to confuse retards like you

I’d fuck him in the ass while holding his ears as handle bars. I like his white hair and accent.

Lets forget about the real criminal that has ben getting away and her cronies and the staffers that have written books about how fucked up she was during the election, also lets forget about all the lying, voter intimidation, inciting riots and actual corruption withing the DNC. We are going after Trump because Hillary got the popular vote and fuck the rest of the country. The polls said she was going to win so she should be in office even though she had dealings with Russia and the Clinton foundation received all these "donations" from terrorist countries that seemed to dry up after she lost. Fuck you idiots. I honestly hope someone puts a hole in that cunts head.

you americunts couldn't even tell that trump was the biggest liar on the planet, polls were indicating that you considered Hillary less credible than trump before the election.

Sessions is awful but not even remotely as transparent as trump

I don't watch fox you dipshit. You need to stop watching CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vAgzyJ8kuA

Ok billy bob