You cum on gf's face

>you cum on gf's face
>she leans in to kiss you
What do you do?

>implying I have a gf

This isn't a hard question. You make her scoop the cum up off her face into her mouth so that she doesn't waste a single drop, and tell her to swallow it all. Then you kiss her.
Or you lick the cum off her face and spit it into her mouth and don't let up until she swallows it, licks the insides of your mouth and sucks your tongue clean.

Or you don't blow your load on her face like a moron and instead blow it all in her pussy. Then push her over and fold her body ass over ears so the cum drips out of her own pussy into her mouth and all over her face and she swallows it all.

dump that fuckin thot

Ain't NO BITCH kissing me with cummylips

You just go for it, because she's not oblivious. She's doing it intentionally. And she likes the idea of it. Biting your nails is more gross. Just do it.

i fucking tuck my little kids in and fucking kiss the girl

Just kiss her. It's sterile and I like the taste.

my jizz actually tastes good
so jokes on you, faggot

I like the kissing my girl after she swallows. It's a little salty

Protip: It makes you a faggot if you do it.

you lick all that juicy cum up and *SMOOCH* BABYYYYYY

Well my gf has a dick. So their is probably cum on both our faces

> It's sterile
>stds dont exist
>fucking what?

Giggle because I don't have gf

Kek... also, eew

>thot
satan, you're a faggot

Kiss the bitch. It's my own jizz, so I don't give a shit. Idk I like kissing right after I nut, I feel closer to her in a way.

>your own cum
>get std

fucking WHAT

i fucking hate that term.

dump that fuckin that hoe over there

>your own cum
Eating your own jizz is disgusting but if you're std free then why would your own jizz be infected?

I eat that shit out of her cunt, what do you think?

thats not the point. the point is that it clearly is not sterile.

it can harbor all kinds of non std stuff. im not saying its a reason not to eat it. just that it isnt sterile. nor is pee in some cases

But it's your own... whatever it has you already have?

i've tried my own semen before, i'm not going to go out of my way to attempt to taste it. However, if she wants to kiss after i jizzed on her face, i'm not going to stop her.

Hell, i'd probably get a face full of pussy even if i just came inside it if she wanted it.

Enjoy the ride.