In 2012 there was this guy on Sup Forums who swore to never return to this site ever again

In 2012 there was this guy on Sup Forums who swore to never return to this site ever again.
That was me, deciding to change my life, change my everyday mood, for the better.
I have had lots of sex in the meantime.
I completed my education.
I got a job, some new girlfriends, started working out.
I lost weight.
I slowly stopped drinking and smoking weed as well.

Now i am back.
I lost my job.
My friend is sleeping with my girlfriend, well now, ex girlfriend.
I have litterally no food in my fridge and its 4.30 am where i am, and starving.
I started gaining weight, drinking and smoking way more than before.

What. The. Fuck.
I thought my life was going to change at some FUCKING POINT.

:(

It DID change for the better. And then it changed again. And it will change again.
Have faith in yourself.

yeah brah, i feel you, except for the cheating gf and the food
sometimes i think i'm gonna make it but it only gets worst

Just because shits new, it ain't better.

>gaining weight
>no food, starving

youre already on your way to getting back in shape!

Welcome back, I told you you'd be back, they always come back.

Nobody cares.

Yeah, but its mainly muscle im losing right now

but yes, i see the irony haha

Fuck OP, that's the cold truth about life. You could work your ass off, but in the end it could result in nothing.

But you need to look at the bigger picture. You need to find something to pull you out of this rut, and do something with this limited time that you have. Go fake your death, go to the Middle East and fight ISIS or something.

The clock is ticking, and whether or not you want to lie in your deathbed being glad that you spent your time doing what you wanted, or being filled with regret is up to you.

But then again, remember that I am just another faggot.

>I thought my life was going to change at some FUCKING POINT.
It did, you just bitched out when things got a little rough.
You had things going for you, and when you dropped the ball, you ran off the field, threw your gear on the floor, left your team to do things without you, went home, masturbated, and cried yourself to sleep.

Well yes, i can say this much - it was 5 good years, up until last month.
Last time i felt like this, i had a real depression, so i guess im sick now. OH AND THE BITCH GAVE ME HERPIES

OP please go shoot up a church.

When you put it like that, i kinda see the bigger picture

Shoot up a church OP. Try for new high score

On dick or mouth?

You're learning the sad truth all anons must some day learn. The world isn't meant for people like us. The average human is shortsighted, and pety. Promises mean nothing, long term future plans can be changed at a whim. They seek happiness in the short term and nothng more. They claim to want more, claim to want to stick with long term plans. But the moment things turn sour. Watch them leave you.

Life sucks. There is nothing that can be done about. You will die sad and alone. But at least you can do so amoungst others who are feeling your pain and anguish at this shitty life.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Herpes is for life.

thanks ill try

FUCKING BOTH
and i can slowly feel it coming now... its gonna be the fucking worst!

assuming this is not a work of fiction... and thats a big assumption

keep pushing through man.. shit definitely sucks at the moment i get it, I'm there too but you'll get another job, you'll find a better woman, you'll learn from these experiences

worst thing you could've done was put a ring on that girls finger and find in 20 years after you lose your job, which everybody goes through, that she's the type of person that isn't really in it for you and bails when things get tough

Sux Sup Forumsro I'd really be trying to fuck her life up if I were (you)

yeah, those things are lifestyle changes. if your lifestyle changes back that defeats the original purpose & results..

DEAR CHRIST

You mean welcome back.
I was off Sup Forums for 5 years, and managed to get completely rid of my mental illness(es) and live a happy social life(i personally think the secret is no fucks given actually).

I am NOT one of you, even though i was a Sup Forumsro before, i just realised i never want to be what you claim i am. I returned for what, 20 minutes, and i am already ready to leave again holy shit. Thanks i guess!

Then gtfo you wannabe normie

welcome back Sup Forumsrother

That doesn't help me in any way

It doesn't matter what you want to be; this is what you are. Go ahead and waste your time trying to be happy again. It is doomed to end in sadness. If you would rather ride that roller coaster than chill in the deep end that's your call but I'd say it's a bad one.

OP go get yourself on the news

it doesn't man cut both of them off completely.. thats the only good thing you could do for yourself with them

personally id probably need a change of location.. go/live somewhere id always wanted to try

you have dreams/places you always wanted to live?

oh god this site...
I remember now why Sup Forums never failed to amaze me, its because some Sup Forumsros dont ever realize how cringy they sound. I also realise im that too, so its lucky this thread will vanish soon

Its not cringy you dumbass; this is fucking Sup Forums. You can't go to a dump, look at a seagull eating a rotting pile of vomit and be like 'Gross, stop that'

same guy?

Time is a flat circle.

if you take this dudes approach it will 100% end this way, he's already given up

only chance it will ever change is if you keep going, keep fighting no matter what

Well that's not exacly how i remember Sup Forums, but i might be wrong then.... i guess nothing really has changed in 5 years huh?

Thank you man, appreciate it.

Haha I go on this retarded website 1-2 hours a day, about to finish high school, work out 5 times a day and fuck bitches.

Don't blame a goddamn website for your shortcomings dipshit, its just another hobby, just less normie

Eh, not really. There's more reposts now and a lot less OC. Otherwise same shitfest it always was.

im right there with ya Sup Forumsud.. don't get me wrong i still have my down days, but i started using the anger and resentment as fuel and it helped a lot

Welcome Sup Forumsack

it was more a ritual, it took too much time out of my day and it fueled my anxiety about all women being hoes and bitches. I know its not the website itself, its always what you make of it.

Relax big shot you're still in high school lmao

underrated

Have a REEEEEEEEEEE you troll

Oh I absolutely have already given up; that is the entire point. Giving up is so freeing. Just accepting that life is a shit hole and you aren't going to be happy makes everything easier. Just assume nothing will ever work out. Take each moment for the joy it brings, and don't try to carry that forward at all.

Trying to build a bright future will fail. To keep fighting no matter what is the sign of an idiot. If you see something fail 100 times in a row, its retarded to give it another try. Accept your lot in life.

WAIT, i forgot... There is also work of fiction on this site, so careful now

Don't blame the site man. Make sure you manage your time wisely. Bad shit happens, you've just gotta weather it. I've got a pretty successful education/career in the 10 or so years I've been coming here. Relationship luck has been poor, but otherwise my life is great.

so you give up on happiness .... and that gives ou a feeling of freedom. Which makes you happy.

Eh, less happy, more at peace. I'm not a happy person. I can enjoy joy in short bursts. Being happy, and being able to experience happiness are not the same thing.

you mind if i ask how old you are?

Holy shit i just realised that you guys hit 700000000 in the meantime, what was the get??

That's what you get for abandoning your friends.

I'm 27. I get that isn't super old but I'm not some high school kid who has no idea what they're talking about.

not me though

this is the conversation

I genuinly have no idea. When post rate increased gets became less of a thing people cared about. The vast majority of the time it was some bullshit newfag post that had nothing to do with anything.

jesus christ dude your way too young to be giving up like that, i get it i really do I'm sorry you're at that point

but i just cant... the people that I've looked up to and admired in my life there was always one common trait in all of them and it was perseverance, i refuse to throw in the towel no matter how many times i feel like i get raped in that ass

Noone every truly leaves Sup Forums....noone.

Why the fuck is someone else responding as me?
I'm 27, this post is me:

Anyone else see his dick?

OP here, i can see why they have to write works of fiction as content on this site now - someone is answering on my behalf, making shit up .
But kinda fun to see nothing changes here. Imma go now, once again.
For 5 another great years, and thanks guys, for the support and the shitposting haha

same logic applies whoever it is 24 or 27

id get it more if it was a 59 year old widow/divorcee but you guys need to pull it together.. still got a lot to go, yeah your going to fail but all it takes is one major swing to change everything

>incognito
I think I can hear mommy coming!

And perserverance makes sense up to a point; but if you get raped in the ass again, you still going to keep going? What about five more times? twenty?

You can keep going; you can persevere and it will give you happiness part of the time... But fuck dealing with the lows man. Fuck getting crushed over and over again. It's not worth it.

you just wanna know how im gonna do an hero

This is either bait or you're retarded.
2/10 for getting me to respond.

There's no wrong way to an hero as long as you end up dead.

dude iv been fucked up the ass more times than you have years in your life... i don't care if its 100 more... as long as I've got a heartbeat I'm gonna learn from what i did wrong, use it as fuel, and keep fighting

I'm not denying that at all. In fact, I'm agreeing with you. My point is that swing goes both ways. The highs lead to inevitable, fucking terrible lows. And fuck dealing with that.

Why thou?

>I have literally no food in my fridge and starving.
>I started gaining weight
how does that happen, you're either starving or fat? You cant be both so which is it you dumb fucking nigger?

It boggles my mind how people don't understand this. Why do you think there are so many obese people in the ghetto? Because when you dont have money for real food, you buy cheap things that are full of calories. He probably has the mcdonalds dollar menu like 5 times a week.

There was a preacher who said there are two types of people: those traveling to and from a storm. Your storm will end soon, friend. Just try to find stability in spirituality. What went wrong?

We’ll always be here when you life kicks you in the ass, it’s like a shitty reunion but with memes

>i can see why they have to write works of fiction as content on this site now
>works of fiction as content on this site now
>on this site now
>now
it always have been there you fucking newfag dumbass

im gonna simply things and answer both of you

because thats life... shit is going to make you want to give up, there are times when its going to be torturous to even get out of bed in the morning

but we're not the first people its ever happened to.. history is littered with people just like us, who wanted to lay down and give up, no story I've ever read of success ever came without it... theres a quote theres a quote by john getty i always try and remember "Without the element of uncertainty, the bringing off of even, the greatest business triumph would be dull, routine, and eminently unsatisfying."

Di.... did she live?

no

It's Sup Forums, there's no life here.

Life isn't stone, It's wet clay. And to make art, you have to work and eventually people will see what art you are. But if you don't do anything then you become a blob, a collection of clay. Now while making art, you can screw up and the environment can affect you. But when you get knocked down and your clay is collapsing. Just get back up and start again where you left off. Time moves on and so should you

Welcome back OP, try not to forget again.

well said

what do you do OP?????

what did she hit?

Top kek.

her naked, drug-addled chest.

Kek

drinking weed

I actually feel bad for this one and i dont know why

Perhaps you're one of those moral fags that hate seeing others endure agony.
Or it's because she's a woman.

Well congratulations. Most people don't even change at all. Why did you lose your job though? If you did all that once, just get another job and I'm sure you'll be back to the good times. In the meantime, wasting time and fapping isn't helping.

That's how it goes
Same happened to me 6 years ago, then again 3 years later
Don't forget you're here forever