Help me out Sup Forums

Help me out Sup Forums
I live in a bone dry town.
No weed. No friends. Moved here a year ago.
I get set up with a weed man.
He lives 10 minutes away and is mobile.
Perfect.
Not so much.
Hes crazy. He has guns, runs some sort of fucked up crap. I've heard that he doesn't lift a finger. Others do his dirty work.
He seems okay, but not really.
Im buying a weird kush strain from him Thursday. I don't want this dude at my house. He may rob me and kill me. I can't meet him anywhere sorta public either. Theres cops everywhere here. They sneak up around corners.
I would rather get shot and killed than arrested. I need this weed for reasons I don't want to get in to. I can't drink anymore either.
Help

Bump. Please help

Goddamnit

Please someone fucking help

Just buy weed on the internet...

I don't have enough money for bitcoin. Nor do I know how all that works. It seems like a shit ton of work.

Travel to another town?

Just to get introuble and probably arrested

And do what? Ask around for weed until I get tackled by an undercover cop?

Ask around on Sup Forums or something
What state you live in?

If you have enough money to buy weed in person you have enough money for bitcoin....
It's not that difficult, just look at the subreddits for the markets and whatever else and learn about bitcoin, tor, etc. I've done it for years and never had any issues. I even get airmiles on it when I buy bitcoin lol

ok no undercover cops are looking for people buying weed

also you talk like a fucking retard

>Perfect.
>Not so much.

>He seems okay, but not really.

What kind of emo anime ass shit are you watching? Get your head on straight.

You know bitcoin will crash and burn soon right?

Time to start sucking dick.

I know I dont have too many options, but Im not doing that either. I'll probably get killed, robbed, raped, or tortured in someone's shed.

Also OP why do you need the weed? I'm dying of curiosity and I won't judge

You're not investing in it.... You're just using it to buy weed jesus christ.

Starting to feel like you're fucking with us...

If you must know ptsd.
Every since I stopped drinking I have flashbacks. Good weed helps.
I wont get into it too much but I was almost killed. I should be dead right now

>>>I'd rather be shot and killed.

Being eaten by a Snek is better.

Im not fucking with you guys atall. I've been thinking about this for days

ok well you either need serious help or need to connect with reality. No one gets killed or arrested buying small amounts of weed.

Public library

Have it in a properly sealed container or a brown paper bag

bring a small backpack

do it quick and dirty in a boring section like non-fiction

I wouldn't come to Sup Forums if I had a solution, because I don't.

>He may rob me and kill me. I can't meet him anywhere sorta public either. Theres cops everywhere here. They sneak up around corners.

WTF you have cooked up a story in your head dude, this is not how life works

Go back to vietnam, gandpa.

That might work. Theres a library 5ish minutes from me. Thank you. I will consider

Maybe youd feel different if you've seen whats out there. People kill for sheer fun. Its not a joke or paranoid scenario I made up. People do fucked up shit sadly. Thats the world we live in

yea just have a weed dealer meet you in a library, thats totally how it works

I used to jerk off to those vids way back when
Man idk how to help you if you're that paranoid

No they don't, you have adult autism, unless you live in brazil or russia or some shit, and i'm sure even there a gram of weed isn't a life or death exchange

Library was an example.

The trick is to find someplace public enough that they can't make a scene but private enough that you don't get seen. A boring part of the public library is a great place for a hand off.

Although i'm used to working in the context of things like HDDs, flash drives, etc.

use a gun

I mean, I wouldn't be paranoid atall if it wasn't for the guns and practical gang shit. He probably is in a gang.

this guy sells CP

Please don't get us all banned. Leave cp bullshit out of this

The only issue is that the court house is 1 minute away from the library. There may be a cop posted in there I guarantee with my luck

say what you will, look at these dubs bruh

And my point being, theres cops everywhere. They play dirty too. They'll hide behind buildings and drive on any terrain to get your ass arrested

say what you will, this nigga rulls dubs

No, I'm just a tism who has good tradecraft skills

Yeah. Maybe its good luck

I don't think they'd post a cop in the library. Even if they do, the point is that unless he follows you specifically into the shelves and stares at you, he's not going to see the transaction.

If you're executing the transaction properly then even then it will just look strange, not explicitly illicit.

How hard is it to meet up and exchange weed litterly any where i do it all the time in wa with harder drugs who the fuck cares if some one saw you do the whole thing ur just a fucking parniod pussy no one calls the cops and if its only weed cops wont give a shit

No you sell cp

kek
I bet you don't even deaddrop or write your own encryption keys, fuck off

I wish it was like that here. Its not. Im not worried about someone calling the cops on me. Fuck them. They can suck my dick. Its a cop passing by im worried about. Or a cop grabbing coming from the store. I wish I lived where you do. Cops are awful and nasty here. I was almost arrested for a smell at the park a year ago. I had nothing. No weed. Not even a stem. I still had to pay a fine