Please watch our league. I promise it's not rigged and it's really fun in the playoffs which are coming up in 2 weeks

Please watch our league. I promise it's not rigged and it's really fun in the playoffs which are coming up in 2 weeks.

:)

i dotn watch u rleague

>half of the teams make the playoffs

yeah nah, maybe when the finals are on

I like watching basketball.
But fuck me NBA has a lot of comercials and shit stoping the play.
I don't mid the timeouts that last 1 minute but everything over that is just shit.

You should, we have real athletes :)

To me it has the perfect amount of action time and commercials. Unlike NFL which you know how that goes and MLB where action time might as well be a commercial since nothing's going on.

>Third Cavs-Warriors final in a row
>Spurs are old and lacks a starting defensive bigman
>Rockets simply won't be able to keep their three pointers festival
>The East straight sucks

pls watch our league
i will watch an nba game if you watch one mlb game

>apehoop
>not rigged

Deal. Watch Spurs vs Clippers tonight and I'll watch a baseball game tomorrow

ssounds gud

Come on, close games last minutes are a total pain to watch.

I still have nightmare from this OKC game from 2 or 3 years ago in which the last 2 minutes of regular time + 5 minutes of overtime lasted 45 fucking minutes in real-time.

quads of interleague love

/nfl/ checking in

>Quads 4s
>big 4 sports

If I was American I'd be clapping

Okay, but only the Spurs games.

only if you can guarantee that the Warriors are going to get BTFO

Oh boy, I can't wait for Lebron vs the Warriors Episode 3 . Or maybe we'll get Lebron vs San Antonio Episode 3. Such excitement.

nice one haha

Actually that'd be LeBron vs San Antonio episode 4.

I used to only halfheartedly tune in because every other stream had commercials, but once the league pass streams started to appear, the fun factor increased by a lot.

>it's either rigged or the refs just suck
>the players and coaches are all SJWs
>media only cares about Lebron and the Warriors and will try to ignore every other team to push their narratives
>the traditional big market teams all suck except for Bawston
>it's going to be another 'refs help the Cavs win' episode
>most of the fans of this league unironically believe Lebron is still the best player in the league
>everyone is so obsessed with the Warriors that you have to hear about how nu male they are when you just want to follow your team in the opposite conference in peace
>they always make things political in this league

No thanks, I'll wait for college basketball to come back and watch football and baseball while I wait.

>cavs vs warriors round 3

>watching basketball

>>it's going to be another 'refs help the Cavs win' episode
Losing Bogut is what made the Cavs won. Do you even watch basketball?

>>most of the fans of this league unironically believe Lebron is still the best player in the league

Who is better than LeBron? Durant is the closest one.

>its not rigged