ITT: We describe movies badly and others guess what they are

ITT: We describe movies badly and others guess what they are.

>Nerdy girl is nerdy
>Kevin Spacey is her next door neighbor
>Not really but he kidnaps her little loli sister
>Nerdy girl falls in love with a different rapist

>Strong, silent type saves his oneitis from getting beat up when she wanders through the wrong side of town

Partially true.

>black guy and white guy
>they shoot up shit

Lethal Weapon
They Live
A million other buddy action movies.

Menace 2 society

>A certain proportion of modern society may or may not experience unconscious visions of ovis aries

whoops wrong picture

>Pothead actor has the munchies in almost every scene
>Pothead is ex husband of a chick from that old, shitty sitcom you've never watched but is still in syndication
>Also starring some horse faced girl who used to be married to an obscure, inbred country singer irl
>A shitty doctor who once tried to beat up Fabio while drunk is our leading man

>>wrestler starts wearing glasses
>>beats up homeless black guy
>>black guy starts wearing glasses
>>cheeseball one-liners
>>blow up tv station

>wrestler starts wearing glasses
>beats up homeless black guy
>black guy starts wearing glasses
>cheeseball one-liners
>blow up tv station

They Live

(For real this time)

2 guns

They Live

dark knight?

> 3 shitty scientists start a business
> the business blows up and they have to clean up the mess
> everyone loves them for it

a man who likes do make dinner reservations, and always has to return video tapes. he likes to wear a raincoat, and talks about whitney houston to hookers. sometimes he works out to horror movies.

>Edgelord faggot hates kikes
>Hurr durr, da jooz.jpg
>Every scene is like this.
>Explosions or something.
>Also starring the wife of that guy who won an Oscar just for doing a Boston accent
>But you've probably never heard of her unless you're as good at this game as me

Ghostbusters

bump

Fuck you, OP. No one cares about your shitty thread. Get a fucking life, faggot loser.

I'm not OP

American Psycho

No. That probably also fits, though.

Yup. Try this one t hen

> bitchy daughter parents die in a plane crash
> aliens from another world appear and have a huge fight in her home town
> bitchy girls boyfriend helps the aliens
> aliens give her a gem and they send her back in time
> she stops the plane crash from happening.

>Tyler Durden and Sam Harris practice different religions
>One of them directed this awful comedy

Wow, that is a terrible description. I have no idea.

Men In Black

Definitely not a movie I've seen.

Sounds kinda like Edge of Tomorrow based on what I know of it.

I know. I was just fucking with you. I'm OP, actually. Kek! I just felt like saying to you what everyone says to me any time I'm kind enough to bump someone else's thread.

Nah, I bet you've seen it ... it shall remain a mystery.

No one got it on the other thread

>young couple smoke joint together
>she mocks him
>he has some crazy night around town
>muh man feelings
>dunno if dream or reality
>it's Christmas

oh heh. let's get this thread on track. these have been great the last several nights

paper towns

Is this a newer movie within the last 5 years?
Pulp fiction
Don't know what Ovis Aires is
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Millenium?

American Beauty

Blade Runner

Lucky Number Slevin

>Don't know what Ovis Aires is
That's why it's a challenge! Hey, not everyone is supposed to get every movie. I bet someone else gets this, though, because it's famous as fuck.

no

Wow, I just got done saying I knew someone would get it and you did. A winner is you.

Computer nerds does a drug and hallucinate that he is their computer

Cab driver gets fire then saves the world.

>Wow, that is a terrible description. I have no idea.
Eh, this is a slightly tough one. Most movies I use are way easier. But then again, I've met tons of people who know (and love) this one, so it can't be that tough.

No.

Hint for both of you: Kevin Spacey was kind of an inside joke. He doesn't appear in this film, but you can replace Spacey with Pedobear.jpg and you get the gist of it. Hopefully that doesn't give too much away.

>Is this a newer movie within the last 5 years?
Yes.

>Fast Times at Ridgemont High
No.

>A kike shows a nigger his balls

>Shaggy trips balls on acid
>Sydney Fife is one tough Jew
>Also, Nazis. But not the ones you're thinking of.

Need a hint, user.

The kingdom

>wife wants the divorce
>go to a party in her office to surprise her
>as soon as I get there a huge fight ensues
>try to get her out of there
>my feet hurt
>worst Christmas ever.. For now

Die Hard

Description too easy. Give me something tough, dude.

Is the newer movie about a news reporter wearing a yellow dress?

Die Hard

and the ugly popular people and ugly people losers try to be better then me ugly way and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and hurt anyobyd ugly way that go outside and so talk to the ugly people losers and spend your money and if they can think and see you and think about you and you can get hurt anyway or think they can hurt you ugly way and cause tehre scum bag and take anything like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers and jackie and ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and my short ugly loser father smell worse then dog shit

Masters of the Universe.
Try harder.

>2 nerds create Sup Forums's dream woman

Don't tell us someone is in a movie when they aren't .we can't read your fucking mind.

Weird Science

Unless that was a reference to a loli.

Bingo

Nope, you got it. (I did almost clarify that I wasn't talking about loli, or furry, or trap...)

I omitted a key detail from my earlier description. I don't know if it will help but I don't think adding it now will hurt.

>Edgelord faggot hates kikes
>Hurr durr, da jooz.jpg
>Every scene is like this.
>He's a Jew himself!
>Explosions or something.
>Also starring the wife of that guy who won an Oscar just for doing a Boston accent
>But you've probably never heard of her unless you're as good at this game as me

No.

War would be fun they said. Bogs are disgusting. Only evil people would abandon granny.

>Actor known for bad acting gives unbelievably bad performance, even for him
>But at least he never broke the law
>He is the law

Comic book geeky lovable guy.
Lovable two day prostitute.
Pimp thinks hes black, but his mom was half Apache.
Epic nigger speech.
The Walkin dude caps a future mad bomber.
Tony Soprano blinded by cheap shampoo.
Tyler Durden is the stoner on the couch.
Balki slapped in the face with kilo of coke after getting head.
Plastic penis man plays an angry cop.
Main character cosplays Big Boss at the end.

True Romance

Give us less detail. First two lines were sufficient.

easy shit tier description

judge dread,
the old one full of robokeks and clonecucks
not the new one with skinless niggers and time traveling blunts

Some days i give far too much. Some days not enough

and try to use details to be better then you ugly way and watch you until you slip and will try to be better then you in any small thing ugly way and they take anything and is scum bag and able to cheat ugly way and but you cant so you will be more miserble and there also short and ugly and wont get made fun of cause outnumber everybody like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers but try too hard and is disgusting and smell worse then dog shit and is short and that is why they look so ugly like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and you will be disgusted how they try to be better then you ugly way and how they try too hard to be better then you ugly way why there worthless and short but still try to be better then people ugly way and wont let them have freedom but i and attrative loser people will and that is why ugly people losers that is disgusting and outnumber everybody is scum bag and ugly but that dont mean the ugly people losers going to stop trying to be better then people ugly way like killing people and ugly popular people ugly way and killed off alot of ugly popular people and ugly popular people actors ugly way and so iam not going to get mad if i dont make a movie cause my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers outnumber everybody and try to be better then people ugly way but try to experince a little things even though the ugly people losers that try too hard and is short and look like a little pig and is disgusting like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that outnumber everybody will try to stop you ugly way cause is angry cause iam better then the ugly people losers so try to read me ugly way and try to be better then me ugly way

>easy shit tier description
Yup. Had to do it. No one has gotten any of my other descriptions ITT.

Large man destroys his business partners jacket.

he is ugly cause he is short and ugly and try too hard and try to hurt people ugly way and look like a ugly little pig and same with the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and he also i mean my short ugly loser father is a short ugly retart that look like a retart that is short and ugly and try too hard and the ugly people losers is impressed but god and i think he look like a short pz of shit that is scum bag and disgusting

>Some days i give far too much. Some days not enough
Give me a tough one, user. Tough as in a movie you don't think I've seen. Also, a four line description max.

>bunch of manlets trying to deliver some shitty wedding paraphernalia
>oldfags
>knife ear fags
>big brother couldn't bother so is only watching with one eye

>nigga likes puppets and games

too ez

and my short ugly loser father that is short and smell worse then dog shit cant be better then people if cant read people ugly way and same with the ugly people losers and if cant read me they just get angry but i dont give a fuck if these short ugly people get angry while is untalented and is short and smell worse then dog shit and is ugly and boring and lame and ugly like the ugly people losers that outnumber everyboyd and try to be better then me ugly way and my short ugly loser father is ugly and he is disgusting and is short and ugly and everything

aight last one

>literally Sup Forumsirgin irl trying to smash but too many chads to go through

Boi with hearing issues drives a car

Don Juan?

I dunno. That's a lot of movies, dude.

>wetback has football head
>wetback goes exploring
>wetback is accompanied by monkey with stolen yeezys
>wetback has to ask for directions constantly
>grandmas house

Aryan hipster gets in trouble and is saved by old Negri. Teaches Negri how to surf as repayment

The green text Chronicles
About a hipster who goes to school to learn how to format on internet forums.

>Working class man brings smiles to his community.
>His estranged mother dies and he returns to his hometown to settle her estate.
>He is forced to rescue his estranged father, with whom he is locked in a property dispute during a local racing event.
>After saving his father, he settles the property dispute and finds love in his home town, he stays to improve the community bringing new smiles all around.

LOTR

Napoleon Dynamite

Baby Driver

Yah

>Thor snorts crystal meth and shoots Batman in the chest
>Thor dies
>Batman lives

I've honestly never watched a movie starring a black man or woman in my entire life.

Shrek?

Saw

Is this officially a meme now?

>Two actors accidentally go on holiday to the country
>Drink constantly

Withnail and I

If you have to ask, you know the answer already.

Yeah

>One of those alcoholic actors above stabs a spider professor with a weather vane
>Young ginger girl has bad credit
>But here's some salt water

Are you surprised I got that right away? Also, see above. Let's see if you can return the favor.

>Athlete lives up to his nickname by shooting himself
>Another athlete is committed, in an unrelated incident
>Potato niggers are smarter than they look but smoked Irish aren't so sharp

>Red Hot Chili Peppers play while a big guy rubs his dates abnormal forehead in front seat of car.