Songs or Albums that remind you of 9/11

>9/11
>Tragedy

>9/11
>tragic

when a person who eats mcdonald's for every meal
dies of a heart attack at the age of 40
it isn't called tragic

such was the nature of 9/11 as directly resulting from usa's criminal foreign meddling

edgy faggots

was right though

there's a video where a guy gets pretty close to the towers after the first plane hits but before the second plane hits i think. at one point he's in an empty complex with debris everywhere and muzak playing over a loudspeaker. it always reminded me of this album

It's just weird to think that ever since 9/11 there's been numerous mentions of terrorism in American music. It's strange to think how paranoid everyone was and how different the state of the world was 16 years ago.

Why are so many threads about le 9/11 xD every country had some sort of attack and right now mother nature is fucking things up

I was just trying to make a cool subject title okay

The obvious choice

Strangely enough this sort of reminds me...

chris ott

They were stopped in the airport because of the album cover so I do always associate the two, and I think the album kind of fits.

Who was stopped in the airport? Haven't heard this story before.

Good picks

Strange to think a band named "Explosions in the Sky" with an album cover of a plane and an angle that was released a week before 9/11...

One of the band members, I don't know them by name. He was detained in Amsterdam.

The liner notes say "this plan will crash tomorrow".

The ZOG always leaves clues to their plans in (then) completely unknown texan crescendo-core bands.

This was released 9/11/2000 and i'd say it fits the overall mood quite well. Tragedy isn't mentioned much in the lyrics though.

Although Americans were the majority that died there were still people from other countries in that building that were killed.

yeah I'm sure those 3000 people really did some bad shit in iraq