Hey guys

Hey guys,

I am a content creator on YouTube with a very large fan base of 55,000 people. Today, I released a video exposing YouTuber known as "LuxuryPranks" for making fake child predator videos. Anyway, I found out after the release of this video that the guy I made the video on's son died today, the same day I released my video.

My fan base loves this video, but I need your recommendation whether or not it was appropriate to release the video on the same day the guy's son died. I am a chronic Sup Forumser, and I need you're advice! Will post a link to my vid, leave a like if you enjoy it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fH3A22d4l-c
youtube.com/watch?v=dFPU0Ql9RPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=fH3A22d4l-c

It's okay to be white.

>very large fanbase

You are not mista gg

can you give your opinions on my video?

you should probably kill yourself to atone for the atrocity you've committed..

I know this ain't you but if it is I love your shit and that video was good as fuck leave it up

luxurypranks pls go

>Sup Forumser
G8 B8 M8

If you were a "chronic Sup Forumser", as you claim to be, you would already know that the answer to this question is "yes" - and the reason? Because everything is for the lulz. You fucking PHONY. Fucking dsfargeg yourself.

link to channel or gtfo

Yes.Yes it is.if he has a huge spergout then it will just get more attention thus exposing him to more people

>lulz
ether your an actual oldfag or read pic related

link posted you retard

u asked for an opinion
so im 20 and am quite mature
i dont watch stupid channels
i have not turned your video until i paused at min 12 only to realise i wasted 12 minutes watching something im not interested in at all - good for you

whatever its 5am here and im fucked up
i meant, you made me watch your video for 12 minutes while I can't be bothered with this subject at all, means youre good at what youre doing

another edgelord trying to become the next white knight making fake child pedo videos. instead of pranking them, meet up with them irl and film yourself kicking their ass but youre too much of a bitch pussy to leave your house let alone fight someone.

ITS
T
S

OKAY
K
A
Y

TO
O

BE
E

WHITE
H
I
T
E

it's
okay
to
be
white

Not your personal army, faggot.

This

If this is really you waddup...cool channel recently found the channel Nd enjoy...I watched the video today and I would leave it up..he's a faggot who is just ripping off tcap...but I admit the timing of his son dying is shit..but a coincidence.you r not being malicious

youtube.com/watch?v=dFPU0Ql9RPs

>I am a chronic Sup Forumser
>chronic
>Sup Forumser
faggot

His son died because the burger king predator wanted something to eat. so he ate his son.