Can any rich user gift me a google play card i really need one and would really be grateful to you if you'd help me out...

Can any rich user gift me a google play card i really need one and would really be grateful to you if you'd help me out. Im a poorfag with a shit job with no surplus money to spend rn, dont have a pc to take part in steam threads so i made my own. Help me if you can user it would mean the world to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Google-Play-10-Code-Email-Delivery/52897895
youtu.be/IFksd3kZRUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Email is [email protected]

>really need
Explain to me why you NEED it and maybe ill give you one.

I need it for this one game which keeps my mind off my depressing life so that i dont become an hero

Nigga who pays for games anymore? Look up a free apk of the app

Pls helo me out user you dont know how fucking happy your kindness would make me.. Ppl give games away on steam to anons who can afford a pc.. I can only dream of one

Its an online game user if i use bots ill get banned and i need it for in app purchase not the actual app

Name the game

Ill be extremely happy with a card of any value

Its a obscure mmorpg user you wouldn't know it

Honestly whatever game this is it wont help you. Invest the time you would be playing the game into something more productive

I do user but there are pockets of time which no productive activity can fill be it reading books or learning a language ar anything else.. But thanx for your advice user

Really counting on you this time Sup Forumsros

How much is it?

The lowest value card i can find is 10$ user should i link you to prove it?

No paypal?

No bro but it will literally take a minute to buy the card it will be delivered to your email in secs i can link you.

Pls say yes bruv

walmart.com/ip/Google-Play-10-Code-Email-Delivery/52897895
Link to store you can buy it from elsewhere if you prefer user

this is so desperate and sad, I'd actually consider giving you money if I wasn't a poorfag, too

Im the same way but he has no PayPal

youtu.be/IFksd3kZRUQ

Thanx user appreciate the thought hope things work out for us

I dont need one for this user if someone wer inclined to send it they could do so via email

Go try reddit then, without paypal you're less likely to get anything

Seriously user it will take a minute at most to buy the card and forward it to my email i even linked it you can use ur paypal to buy from there

Id rather just send you the exact amount that you need.

Look up SlideJoy on google play and install it, it gives me $10 every 6 months. Install it on all your devices

Here's my PayPal
Mike.jones1870 @ Gmail

Tits for the generous help

Was that so hard? Sent $10 now have fun

In six months i would be able to buy it myself user butbthanx for the help

wait, OP had paypal after all?
respect to you, generous user, karma is real

Wow user ive been asking for so long forand a card you give the money to a camwhore in a second :(

I dontbhave paypal he gave the moneybto a camwhore who appeared in the thread.. Fuck me i guess

He's a liar. He's from Detroit and he'll like about what the game is. Tell him to fuck off, guys.

Lie*

Thanks user
Here's more of my fwb

Fuck off man i dont have time for you.

Nice soles on her. More?

now you sound like a crackhead, OP.
shame on you, crack is bad.

Fuck off my thread you cum dumpster

$10 more for her

Don't worry desperate user, he didn't send me the $10

I'm a guy idiot...hence the email

Lmao why did you ruin it? Hahah tho if he did have paypal i would legit give it to him

Oh no. Fuck you. I remember you, you retarded faggot. I'll oust you every time I see this thread. Sucks for you; I lurk all the time.

>DO NOT GIVE THIS CONNIVING DIPSHIT MONEY
>IT IS FOR CURRENCY IN A PAY TO WIN GAME

Oh sorry then user but could you create your own thread pls youre taking away attention from my plight.. Ty hope you fare well

>plight

No you wouldn't user. If you wanted to give it you would take the time to send it to my mail

Lol nope sorry, trying to show you how the world works... If you want something, you must produce tits. Thanks for starting the thread, if you were smart you would have given up your PayPal...have fun being beta
Btw I've gotten 3 different deposits. He didn't send me $10, he dropped $30

Seriously? He convinced me with the whole depressed shit i was very close to helping the faggot

Lol ebin bait user XDDDdD.. now kill yourself

Anyone who gives this guy money is a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Poorfag CEO here. I need $10 million for a new yacht or I might kill myself. It's so depressing. Paypal [email protected]

Here's some tits. Thanks in advance, guys.

This
If your not a female you're not getting free shit in life

Samefagging so hard
You are more pathetic than me user and im begging on Sup Forums kill yourself

Tell that on the steam threads

Yeah. He also changed his story. Last time he said he had a job and it just didn't pay him enough for his "depression meds" and we all ripped him a new one, i.e. Why the fuck are you asking for money for a game if you don't have enough for other, more important shit. He's just a piece of shit scammer. Fuck him.

Kek. He kept calling us samefags last time, too. He was wrong every time.

I have tits...they're just on my fuck toy... I'm free to share her for whatever I want...

Yeah i need meds asshole thats why i dont have money to spend on anything.. And its not for depression although i am depressed

So do you have a job or not, Timmy? You lying fucking con artist.

Quick question call me a newfag but how do you make these caps on mobile?

>Us
Nice user you learned how to remove the yous with shop you are so smart

I have a job you halfwit i wrote it on the original post fucking read it

KEK
ARE YOU IGNORING THE SCREENSHOTS!?
See guys? He's just fucking DEEEENSE. And lazy. Don't give him shit.

Oh. So you did. I misread it as "don't have a job." Apologies for that. No apologies for outting you as a lying, lazy faggot, though. You're still definitely all of that.

This is the last time i think about helping someone on this site, made for good laughs tho

I feel really sad for you user.. Karma will make you her bitch soon enough

On my Galaxy, when u take a screenshot, it gives you the option to either edit it, share it, draw on it or do a scroll capture. Obviously the last option is how

Both my parents are dead, like I told you last time, and I'm a "started from the bottom" successful, married atheist. Good luck with that Karma shit, though. I donate to charities and shit. If anything, this is HELPING my Karma by keeping from scamming people for IN GAME CURRENCY. Oh, and I was a CNA for years and took care of the elderly. I feel no remorse for you. As someone else called you, you're an e-begger. Now fuck off, e-begger.

Ive gotta throw this s5 so outdated

I just gave the wrong game name user it doesn't give you a pass to fuck with me every fucking time i really need the card why are you being such an asshole to me

Why not user because some other anons said some exaggerated shit?? Well ok then keep your money

I don't need a pass. You're a scammer. I fuck with you because I can.

Sure user whatever you say. Nobody lies on the Internet
You are really pathetic user and i wouldn't feel any remorse if you killed yourself

How the fuck am i scammmer i said i need the card for a game from the start

Tough luck. I love life. I'm going to be around a long time if I can help it.

Where do you work? How many hours a week? Be honest and MAYBE I won't wreck your shit everytime I see it.

Bahahaha! Yeah, that guy is so slick he took a screen shot on a phone, transferred it to his PC, then edited it in Photoshop and uploaded it just to fool some anonymous moron.

Need ≠ Want

Keep telling yourself that user you really come across different

if only OP was cool like this guy

How so? I work 45+ hours a week and have a mortgage and you almost got me to give you money by LYING ABOUT THE GAME and specifically RESISTED telling me you were from the US.
Oh. Btw. He's in the US, giving him no excuse to not find a better job unless he's on drugs, in which case, double fuck him for begging.

I work construction 10hours a day with few breaks i dont have the energy left for a second job..

Why has no one here demanded proof that OP isn't a nigger?

As i said earlier nobody lies on the Internet.. Kill yourself you know you want to user

HAHAHA. 10 hours a day construction. DUDE. You suck at lying.
A. You'd easily have money for Google Play Cards, especially $5.
B. So you get to work and build shit when it's dark and then keep building until it's dark again? GET READY, FAGGOT. IM COMING TO ALLLLLL YOUR THREADS.
What's your position IN "construction?"

Posted man tits yesterday im no nig

Fuck you man if you wont believe me then quit asking.. And yes i would have a lot of money if i didn't have to spend on my fucking ailment you fucking retard learn to read

>ailment
retardation

So you should have that photo with the timestamp still available, no? Post it now.

>"I work 10 hour construction days with a debilitating illness that requires SOOO MUCH MOOONEY WHOOOOAH!"
That's you, user. You're the worst liar on Sup Forums. An impressive feat, no doubt. What's. Your. Title. Construction man? You a drafter? Hm? Know some masonry, do you?
Here. Easy mode: Give me a run down of your bills that you pay. Rent, groceries, phone, etc.

Fuck off faggot like everyone else in the world im done giving you attention. Go ahead and derail my thread any user with half a brain will see you for the pathetic faggot that you are.

I didn't get anything the last time i posted it so why bother

Was that an admission that you only have half a brain? Because by and large, everyone agrees with me in here. I'm not the one begging for $5 while "working 10 hour days in construction, boo hoo." You're absolutely pathetic, man.

I have an entire brain and the only pathetic faggot I see here is you OP.

I got your fukn back Sup Forums ro

Well, you're not getting anything now so what do you have to lose? You really sound dishonest as fuck.