I might be moving to Poland soon, what should I expect?

I might be moving to Poland soon, what should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The polish.

Expect to be kicked out for being a migrant.

But he's a serb

Death

A big soviet shithole.

because I am serbian?

I'm white and christian.

Actually, maybe right-wing Western Europeans should
1. move to Poland
2. join ranks in an army that defends Poland from islamic invasion
3. remove kebab with Trump.

Expect plumbers and builders.

i dont see a problem with that, after all that is pol's wetdream

Look at those qts
>tfw no polish qt gf

Babes

I once got a bunch of poles to renovate my bathroom. They did a pretty great job so I gave them some crates of beer and paid them. One of em gave me a bottle of polish vodka.

Make of that what you will.

A corrupt shithole of a country, who's only saving graces are hot women, low obesity, and no shitskins.

PS: I am white( not a turkish rape baby) and I am not a rusophile.

tfw a Pole with ugly women fetish

dude even niggers are mostly fine here, just beaten up a few times, germans speaking their orcish shit are fine here... we are cucked, they should all ddie,.

>hot women, low obesity, and no shitskins
Umm, what more do you want?
>corrupt
The UK is more corrupt, pic related.

Is pro EU movement strong there? And how is PiS doing? I am worried that Poland might be forced to get diverse....

Poland accepted 7000 refugees. They then left to Germany because MONIEZ

migrants won't stay here they will go to germany, so it isn't a problem, media are very pro EU so dumb people buy that bs but smarter young ones hate that communist monster.

No you retard...

I hope it will stay that way during my stay...and go even more right wing

>what more do I you want
To live somewhere that isn't a shithole.

>UK is more corrupt
Numerous Poles I've spoken to declare otherwise.

in which city will you stay ?

>14
Warsaw, why?

cause they don't know how cucked UK is by the rothschilds

better than nigs or spics like here

expect the best prostitutes in the world

i live with a serb near bielsko-biala. Most people are pretty accepting of their fellow slavs, and the only time it's weird is when people get serbia and syria mixed up. it happens more than youd think. don't worry

I am not into that sort of stuff

why are you asking on this board full of retards?
you are serb, you will be fine

If Warzaw do never stop for anyone at the road, not even if it looks like someone have had an accident.

Highway robbers, clever ones. They rob and kill you on the spot. Other than that, like lithuanians they have.. uhm red beads? in everything, that's far worse than any kind of robber or isis I promise you.

But as in lt I'm sure you can find places without that godawfull plant they love so much. I like them raw only. dunno if word for this is correcto in anglo

Cause some cities are very nice and some are fucked up, Warsaw is one of the shittier ones, most of it at least.

A different world. The most recent example. Our most famous historian has just released a book. It's called simply "Jews" with the tagline "politically incorrect stories." Yes, it's about the role of jews in the communist movement. Judging by the early reviews it's unapologetic yet unbiased.

there are smart people here, its just that memes ruin most of discussion...

yeah szczecin and toruń are best

Wait... Poles are attractive? Was my life built on a lie?

who cares , you dont like you dont even need awnser

interesting, never heard of that, can you elaborate a bit more?

Radom vs Zastava, which makes better guns?

How new are you nigger? The slav girls are most beautiful meme is in strong force

I'm not seeing a huge problem with the state you describe. Corruption can be routed. Shitskins are forever (thanks to liberal faggots).

Because you love Russia.
And Poland hates Russia.

yeah same as in serbia...i am used to that kind of life

You are American.. so yeah.

I have low standards. I'd hit that.

we all look like this, you be the judge

They have their own shitskins, they just have white skin and call themselves Ukrainians

Nice I wish Serbian would spit on communism as much as the Polish do

>what should I expect?
many poles.
Kurwa !

are these towns or parts of warsaw?

no, one is full of faggots and the other of cucktolicks

No I dont, i have a lot of problems with rusophiles over here...

and btw fuck off you're probably not white

No they are two nice cities. I'd say Kraków and Łódź are also a good choice. I haven't been to Toruń and Szczecin only passing by. Warsaw is like 20% very nice and the rest is so so.

RARE
A
R
E

hahahhaha, thanks, i will avoid them!

what do you mean by shitty? like no jobs and lots of crime? i doubt OP will be working there i'd guess he is moving there to study or something. is there gypsies roaming warsaw mugging people?

yeah i am going there to study, i think they are trolling or something

polandball can prolly moar than me.

Nah we hired some dudes down there to do some work, because we had far to much to do here.. anyways.. We went down there a couple of times, I was not with the crew cuz much work, but others were. But I also met many of the poles, as they had to come to my office.

So this happens down there, and the nords were warned about it at that time. I think they worked for us 2-3 years or so. At that time it was a big problem, they staged accidents and had people covered in blood and shit.
So the natural thing to do would be to stop and help + call ambulance and shit.

Well don't, everyone just drives by and calls from the car.

I don't remember if they just jack your shit and car, or if it's just some sort of road junkies who do it for the loot in the car and stuff. Prolly first, but several people had been murdered this way, by actually thinking they would be a good samaritan...

too big, large parts with nothing cool there and shitty communist infrastructure.

No it's more of old commie era buildings and shit infrastructure. Also roads in some areas can be really bad etc. but they've been getting better and better the past couple of years i'd say. Especially now that we've moved to a "right wing" government.

Lots of icky attractive white people

lol, i am, my great grandfather was a an austrian nazi

I hear it's pretty much a Catholic theocracy now.

jesus fucking christ, that sound terrible, thanks for sharing this, but i will not wonder about too much, just like i dont here in serbia.

2.7% my ass lol, where did they get that number oslo west?

Should be more like 49%. at least here

lol... the ruling party are cucktholics but most people laugh at that, catholicism is finished here, and a good riddence.

seconded

Not as bad as the western German/French media portray it as. There is this bullshit KOD (Komitet Obrony Demokracji) or democracy defense commite some bullshit which is all staged and payed by the westerners.

However, I think it's good because it will get rid of all the liberal faggots and then we can move to a more libertarian government (I hope)

HAHAHAHAHAHA
SELF REEEEKT
dididn't see this was som gayshit stuff

Still I guess the numbers would be high in oslo west and sweden must be through the roof

whats wrong with that? fellow fedora man

as grey and poor as your shithole. apart from the ethnic cleansing stuff we're pretty much the same country

Znowu nie przesadzaj, że są "cucktholics." Wiem, że wiele katolików w Polsce jest żałosnych ale nie mamy wyboru.

I have nothing else to offer you but krew (blood), pot (sweat) and łzy (tears)

I remember when I heard an old grumpy fucker saying "hitler didnt burn enough of them"(jews) I was shocked but then i took a red pill.... older generation knows the jew for what it is... younger people are cucked by the media to believe 6 gorrilion

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Chwała Wielkiej Polsce
(jestem w usa a vpn z rosji xDD niedługo wracam naszczęscie)

dont beat yourself over that, you guys never had anything to "remove", apart from commies

inb4 offshore

youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc

SING
IT
IN THE
STREET
S
FAGGOT

I thought it was about jews aswell desu senpai... lol

will do!

Stary, przeprowadzka do stanów to był największy redpill dla mnie

whats the inside joke?

czemu? ja chce sie stad wydostac, bieda i smutek

>hitler burned a lot of jews
>hitler didn't burn a lot jews

well which is it polak?

I think you pretty much sum up half of us here at least, yes I fall in this category actually somewhat.

Most do, the older were not brainwashed by communism here, most actually looked up to our dear parted leader Adolph Hitler, actually even some saw him as the greatest man that had lived in newer times.

You must remember, the enemy to the east were devouring half of shitroop, causing famines well you know this better than me.

And maybe it's also a reminance of the heathen mind, the world is not black and white, and one can still value the good sides of your enemy.

Fact is we adopted tons of that shit even before the war.

So yeah had both resistance people(not famous) 1 nazi and several killed during this time. The nazi one I never knew, because resistance guy could not stand his face.

if you aren't Catholic or at the very least Christian stay out.

>Tfw American with Toilet plumbing bloodline
>Polish aunt comes to visit as of two weeks ago
>Starts teaching more Polish language since she wants me to more in touch with culture
>tells me how Muslims are treated like garbage
>Family wants me to inherit plot of land in the Highlander part of one of the Polish villages
What do Sup Forums?

i do not believe in biblical god, but was raised catholic

Uwierz mi, pieniądze to nie wszystko. Mieszkam w dosć bogatych suburbach, ale większosć ludzi bogatych tutaj jest nieszczęsliwych i z porozbijanymi rodzinami.
Chcę znaleźć w Polsce fajną dziewczynę i tam wychować dzieci (mam dopiero 17 lat ale planuję trochę na przyszłosć)

God, Honour, Fatherland
and
Glory to Great Poland
something along those lines. Just patriotic stuff we say, especially nationalists. Also from Poland, in the US rn going back soon vpn in Russia because I can't trust NSA etc.

take it
beautiful place, cheap living
idk about finding a wife tho

wait until the election
if Trump loses the situation there will be irreversible after 8 more years of Democrats and you should come back to your homeland.

>finding a wife in Poland
Nigga, they're all heavy smokers and drinkers and look like they've been bashed in the face with a hot shovel

>then again I've only been to Krakow and Nowa Huta because my family was raised in the shittiest Communist block

Dont worry, trump will win.

this should be good enough.

Hitler probably didn't want to kill jews, himmler ordered killing of some but not 6 million, nowhere near that number, jewish religion is fucked up and zionists are evil fucks so it's all very complicated.

i almost got beaten for being black there not recommended country