So I'm going to order Bali kratom for pain relief soon and I need advice...

So I'm going to order Bali kratom for pain relief soon and I need advice. I read that low doses(2-4 grams) give you a energetic feeling besides a sedative feeling. How many grams should I take to feel the pain relief/sedative high? I weigh around 130lbs. I don't want a energetic feeling, just sedative for pain relief.
>inb4 just want to get high
I am in pain every day because of multiple broken bones.
Thank you. Also, name other strains that help with pain..

bump for info

What is?

The bali strain of kratom?

Doesn't work

What strain helps pain relief then?

heroin

how did you break all your bones?

I have no access to heroin or else I would buy some...don't be a dick.

take all of it

rectally

I got ran over by a truck and could of been paralyzed, but I got lucky.
I just want help for pain relief, please help :(

Try 8ish grams. If that doesn't work increase to as much as 12. Higher doses of kratom increase side effects and show diminishing returns.

Thank you for a serious reply.

Anyone else have advice or experience?

bumping

you realistically shouldn't need more than 4g, more is not more with kratom usually. I find low doses work subjectively just as good as high doses with no side effects. If its any good kratom it should help a good amount. experiment around with different strains and find what works for you, every strain impacts everyone differently. Generally reds/yellows are good for pain though, greens/whites are more in the vein of being coffee like.

Thank you for your input. I will try 4 grams for my first time in years. I realize that red and green strains help with pain.
I hope this will help because I know how opiate pain killers can be... Thank you.

please start low and dont make it a habit, kratom is not habit forming unless you are using it habitually for medical reasons. Take a day off or 2 per week just to be on the safe side, this stuff seems relatively benign but if anything you should do it for tolerance reasons. Remember kratom is not like most drugs doing more wont do more per say. This is one of the reasons its not very recreational. Doing less now is more later and doing a ton repeatedly only destroys your tolerance.

Anyone else have advice?

I understand your experience, but I will not be doing it every day. I just want it to relieve my pain and give me a sedative-like high like a loratab or something.

just saying, its better done that way, you get more out of it. Should work fine for you, I love kratom because I don't really feel high or anything but I still feel good. If you push it it starts getting very sedative and dreamy though, but you will throw up at a certain point.

It's fun