Its this guy
Zero passing capability
Le tackle like an animal man

>tf
>tp

He can play his role well. Gomes cant

Leave the league to me.

>(You)

I really didn't understand this signing, he looked like nothing special at the Euros.

he's the worst at a "big" team

>decides to buy a Portuguese midfielder
>Danilo, Pizzi, Adrien Silva, Ruben Neves, André André, João Moutinho and Bernardo Silva are all available
>buys Benfica's excedentary
They deserve to suffer

But Casemiro is the fourth best defensive midfielder in Europe

What does he even do

>Can't tackle
>Doesn't score
>Can't pass very well
>Doesn't win headers
>1 assist in 35+ games

>Barcelona has lost 14 games this season, Andre Gomes Started in 13 of them

He's good at dribbling. That's about it on a consistent basis. He can look really good though, I don't blame him for not shining when this team hardly has a identity. Denis Suárez has been only slightly better.

nigga doesn't even need to pass

No

denis was 3m

Unironically barca need James

he's not even that good at dribbling though. I don't think he took on a single player today

CASEMIRO TITULAR
>a fucking leaf

Barca need Thiago Alcantará

Fellaini actually does his role very well. It's a shame you're too stupid to understand that and why it doesn't work/isn't needed for all teams.

he has scored a goal doe

>good at dribbling

on what standerds? he just dribble like a professional player should, at best he's a good dribbler for his height

>too intelligent to play well

isn't he a La Masia product?

>0.028 assists per match

>(You)

they need about 5 new midfielders and a right-back

this is the worst contrarian opinion I've ever seen. Fellaini is laughably bad at everything aside from elbowing cunts in the face

Zobnin from spartak moscow

not contrarian at all. there's clearly a reason why he still gets playing time from different managers.

For me, it's Waka Flocka hueme

>leave being the worst midfielder in Europe to me

he's great in the air and generally provides a great target for hoofball, his chest control is great
also he's got decent feet for a target man

that said, he's not fit for United or any top club

>he's great in the air and generally provides a great target for hoofball
no, his headers are terrible for 2m dude
the only thing he is good for is defending corners
>his chest control is great
true but that's all he has really

Le Portuguese Pogba

andre gomes is a mendes plant, he is also the agent of cristiano ronaldo and the most powerful man in football, why do you think l.henrique always plays him? im sure he doesnt want to end up gutted in a dark alley

can you give me a quick rundown

>has modric and Kroos
>needing him to do anything but win the ball back

Poobag is literally a living nubian god next to Gomeshit

Barça only wished they had the Dabmeister right now

The kit is too heavy.

Ouch

>CEOs of major clubs bow to Mendes
>In contact with the chinese
>Possesses psychic-like abilities
>Controls UEFA with an iron but fair fist
>Owns players & clubs globally
>your club is most likely already owned by him
>Star players trust their career and finances to him.
>Is a secret member of Mensa International, therefore has a very high IQ
>Owns football R&D labs around the world
>first designer baby footballers will in all likelihood be managed by Mendes
>Learned fluent mandarin under a week
>We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

'no'

He was not good at Balenthia either. Why the fuck Farca bought him again?

Why did Ramsey became so bad after the Euros? s m h

become*

wenger

Where did he come from? A wealthy family? He was a professional player? He is famous in Poortugal?

I always knew him as just another agent.

He doesn't come from a wealthy family. Instead he worked in a variety of small businesses until he got into the football business.
Hs first deal was trading Nuno (the current FCPorto coach) from V.Guimarães to Deportivo da Coruña in 1996. He earned his fame by putting portuguese players in foreign relevant leagues, at first La Liga, then the EPL and the french league.
He got to a point where the executives of clubs all over europe trusted him to broker deals over players.

He's moderately famous in Portugal. Several documentaries about him have been made. He even held a huge marriage party that was covered by the general press, the sports press and the vanity press.

Nowadays he's a very powerful agent in the world of football. However, there are strong suspicions that he participates in laundering schemes.
Google up the stuff written about him by Pippo Russo, an italian journalist. There's several articles in Italian, translated to Portuguese by some bloggers.

Oh, I see. I find annoying the fact that Barca signed all those Valencia's shits because of him and no one except tugas mentions him around here.

Such a dickhead indeed. We have João Havelange, you have Jorge Mendes. Damn.

Yes, I think most of Sup Forums isn't redpilled about mendes and football agents in general. They're in part responsible for the massive inflaction we now see in every transfer season.

Mendes exerts a strong influence over many Iberian clubs: Benfica, Braga, Rio Ave, Deportivo, Valencia and Atletico. Monaco and Wolverhampton (yes, wolves) are also under his tentacles.
Unfortunately for us tugas, he has some sort of control over our national teams (the main one and the youth ones).

He also acts as a business partner to Porto, V.Guimarães and Paços de Ferreira in Portugal; Man Utd in England and the top 2 clubs in Spain, Real and Barça. Although his influence in these clubs is not as strong. There are more clubs, but I can't recall them now.
Recently he's been exploring the growing chinese market.

But he's a mixture if iniesta and rakitic

>actually trying to gain knowledge from Sup Forums

He's probably the worst footballer ever to go for more than 30 mil, but I could have told you that during the Euros even when he lost his spot to the young shit renato.

But holy shit is Portugal a hype machine

>Jorge Mendes trolled everyone again
Always be skeptical of any transfer from and to any of these clubs:
Valencia, Deportivo de la Coruna, Atlético, Monaco, Zenit, Benfica, Rio Ave, Porto, Braga, Wolverhampton.

he is as good as their hairlines